starsky

I-751 February 2018 Filers

2,688 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, blackber1 said:

We got a rfe and I’m really nervous because even though we have a joint account , we don’t have transactions. Everything is paid from my husband’s account. We have separate accounts which we pay different bills to lessen the burden. I’m really nervous , what happens if they are not happy with docs we are going to submit for rfe. How do I deal with it?

45 minutes ago, SSKK said:

I went to get the Biometric done last Thursday 7/18/2019. My status on the newer website has been update to... "Fingerprint Review Was Completed"

Hopefully things will move smooth after this point. 

Congrats! I got my Biometrics done last Friday 7/19/2019 and my status says the same thing! Hoping the process speeds up from here!

In other news, I received a letter in the mail stating that my conditional resident status was terminated as of 2/18/2018 because I didn’t file my i751...

But I DID file it, and it was within the 90 day window. Also, I received my biometrics appointment letter and just completed it on 7/19. I called customer service and when I finally got through and gave all of my information, I was told that they would usually escalate my call to someone higher up, but because all of them were busy I would need to call back another time. 😕

Should I be worried??? I’m definitely confused and annoyed. Ughhhh.

7/24/2015 - Sent AOS/EAD/AP

7/30/2015 - NOA1 for AOS/EAD/AP

9/21/2015 - still no biometrics appointment...

9/9/2015 - 1st service request (inquiry)

10/6/2015 - 2nd service request (inquiry)

10/16/2015 - EAD/AP APPROVAL via email!!! (approved on 16/10)

41 minutes ago, ThisIsCat said:

Congrats! I got my Biometrics done last Friday 7/19/2019 and my status says the same thing! Hoping the process speeds up from here!

In other news, I received a letter in the mail stating that my conditional resident status was terminated as of 2/18/2018 because I didn’t file my i751...

But I DID file it, and it was within the 90 day window. Also, I received my biometrics appointment letter and just completed it on 7/19. I called customer service and when I finally got through and gave all of my information, I was told that they would usually escalate my call to someone higher up, but because all of them were busy I would need to call back another time. 😕

Should I be worried??? I’m definitely confused and annoyed. Ughhhh.

That's crazy. I'm so sorry to hear about this news. I was never able to contact the tier 2 customer service simply because they put me on hold so long, and I couldn't sit and wait at my office. I think our fellow February filers can answer how they contacted tier 2.  I heard Fridays are generally slower in the customer service lines than any other days. Can someone confirm? 

I personally would not worry so much because  you received all the letters after 2/18/2018 (i.e. 18 months extension, Biometric appointment). This whole thing does not make sense at all. However, you should definitely call and contact the customer service. Please keep this post. 

So I'm still stuck on Your Case Was Received / we can't provide an update at this time. Did biometrics on 7/16 but no update since. My 18mo extension runs out in September, and my USCIS field office doesn't accept InfoPass appointments or walk-ins for an I-551 stamp.

According to the https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/ site, I can't submit an "outside normal processing time" enquiry unless my case was filed prior to Dec 18, 2017.

I'm going to have to make phone calls, aren't I? 😑

20 Dec 2012 -- Met // 31 Jan 2014 -- Engaged! // 01 Oct 2014 -- I-129 application // 03 Sep 2015 -- APPROVED!! // 13 Oct 2015 -- POE Chicago // 26th Oct 2015 -- Married! // 09 Dec 2015 -- AOS filed // 26 Mar 2016 -- AOS approved! // 10 Feb 2018 — ROC filed // 1 Aug 2019 — ROC approved

1 hour ago, Tween said:

So I'm still stuck on Your Case Was Received / we can't provide an update at this time. Did biometrics on 7/16 but no update since. My 18mo extension runs out in September, and my USCIS field office doesn't accept InfoPass appointments or walk-ins for an I-551 stamp.

According to the https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/ site, I can't submit an "outside normal processing time" enquiry unless my case was filed prior to Dec 18, 2017.

I'm going to have to make phone calls, aren't I? 😑

Just now, redstripe54 said:
Just now, redstripe54 said:

Same here, I sent my RFE back on May 7th, had Biometrics done on 18th June and still heard nothing back. Its been nearly 1.5 years since I did the original ROC and my extension runs out at the end of September, so frustrated. What can we do? 

Pray? lol. It's frustrating, I'm supposed to be visiting the fam in Sept/Oct but at this rate it won't happen because I've checked all the field offices in the surrounding states and none of them are accepting appointments or walk-ins, so apparently getting your passport stamped anywhere in the midwest just ain't happening.

20 Dec 2012 -- Met // 31 Jan 2014 -- Engaged! // 01 Oct 2014 -- I-129 application // 03 Sep 2015 -- APPROVED!! // 13 Oct 2015 -- POE Chicago // 26th Oct 2015 -- Married! // 09 Dec 2015 -- AOS filed // 26 Mar 2016 -- AOS approved! // 10 Feb 2018 — ROC filed // 1 Aug 2019 — ROC approved

1 hour ago, ikeac said:

What was the last movement on your case? Any updates after the RFE? Did you have biometrics, applied for N-400?

Last movement on my case was Biometrics review completed on 18th June on the new site!

Not applying for N-400! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.