H20

N652 A decision cannot yet be made about your application.

17 posts in this topic

27496209_1587886584664662_57182599_n.jpg.7485e38b2321734780244ca375585e3f.jpg

Hi everyone, I just passed my citizenship test yesterday everything was fine. I signed two papers I also signed on my Photographs.

then I got this checked:

you passed the tests of English .....

USCIS, will send you a written decision your application
B) A decision cannot yet be made about your application.

No idea why did I get this instead of congratulation checked. really worried about it.

i singed two papers and photos, does it mean a good sign?

I asked the IO why is this, she just told me after a decision is made you will get mail you.

I passed, what else she need? if anything was wrong why didn't she tell me?

please help me out if know anything about this kind of situation.

You don't need to worry, this is very common. Sometimes the IO needs to submit the case for supervisor review, so he can't make the decision yet. Anyway, just relax and you'll hear something soon.

If you search on VJ, you'll see plenty of people got this and got approved soon after.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
1 hour ago, H20 said:

People often forget that the citizenship process goes beyond the test. During the Long interview, ALL your paperwork is been reviewed, and just because you passed the test, doesn’t necessarily implied you will get a recomendation for the oath ceremony Right away BUT it doesn’t mean you should be worry either. If its something is not completely clear for the IO, they usually seek a second opinion of a supervisor before making a final decision. Were you able to answer all his/ her questions during the interview? Did you notice if the IO asked you several questions regarding to some particular matter? Had any minor transit tickets/ infractions that you forgot to report or supply receipts?. You would be surprised how detailed they are

OUR AMAZING JOURNEY 

UiSpm4.pngHWwxm4.png

YIRsm4.png   Mi1Gm4.pngTh37m4.png    

2013                                                  2014                                                     2015

fNidm5.png NXDpm4.png    VaECm4.png 

VRj7m4.png4IFnm4.png

11 minutes ago, Andrea&Henry said:

People often forget that the citizenship process goes beyond the test. During the Long interview, ALL your paperwork is been reviewed, and just because you passed the test, doesn’t necessarily implied you will get a recomendation for the oath ceremony Right away BUT it doesn’t mean you should be worry either. If its something is not completely clear for the IO, they usually seek a second opinion of a supervisor before making a final decision. Were you able to answer all his/ her questions during the interview? Did you notice if the IO asked you several questions regarding to some particular matter? Had any minor transit tickets/ infractions that you forgot to report or supply receipts?. You would be surprised how detailed they are

So now I have passed the interview right and I do not have to take the exam again .. and now I just need a letter from the IO about the decision is not it

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
24 minutes ago, H20 said:

So now I have passed the interview right and I do not have to take the exam again .. and now I just need a letter from the IO about the decision is not it

You passed the test which is less than 50% of the entire interview. No need to worry about the test but I don’t know if you might need a second interview depending on the reason why they didn’t recommend you for the Oath, right away. Is not the most common practice but I do have seen cases they need a second interview (like in very very weird cases) more likely you will need just to wait for a recommendation. 

OUR AMAZING JOURNEY 

UiSpm4.pngHWwxm4.png

YIRsm4.png   Mi1Gm4.pngTh37m4.png    

2013                                                  2014                                                     2015

fNidm5.png NXDpm4.png    VaECm4.png 

VRj7m4.png4IFnm4.png

On 1/30/2018 at 1:51 AM, MiraW said:

You don't need to worry, this is very common. Sometimes the IO needs to submit the case for supervisor review, so he can't make the decision yet. Anyway, just relax and you'll hear something soon.

If you search on VJ, you'll see plenty of people got this and got approved soon after.

☝🏻

• 4 months later...

Hi everyone i had my interview in may 10 2018 at new york 26 federal plazas he give my paper said a decision canot be made yet my states online was case is under supervisor review and then 3 days later my state online case under supervisor review completed it been for 25 day no updates yet .i will appreciate all your help .. thank you 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I just had my naturalization interview this morning, everything went well. I was expecting that I could passed the interview but the IO gave me a paper ‘a decision cannot be made yet’. I felt dissappointed and depressed coz I’ve been waiting for this for long. But when I got home and check my account on uscis they sent me a notice that Ive been approved and will mail me a letter to schedule for my naturalization ceremony. I never expected that it would be faster like this. Is anyone there had same situation like mine? Was this real? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/8/2018 at 10:15 PM, Fawazahmed said:

Hi everyone i had my interview in may 10 2018 at new york 26 federal plazas he give my paper said a decision canot be made yet my states online was case is under supervisor review and then 3 days later my state online case under supervisor review completed it been for 25 day no updates yet .i will appreciate all your help .. thank you 

Which state did you take the test? Is there any updates in your case?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.