Figsis

Potomac Service Center

31 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, kendraf said:

There is a sep 7 one approved and and an Aug 30! As of 3/1 ....updated late.....I am 9/15...I hope they come quick!

I wonder how they pick and choose which cases to review...there are still a lot of cases from august and july that haven’t been reviewed but they are reviewing September already?!?! Wishing everyone a fast approval!! This wait is killing me... PD AUGUST 29th, Potomac

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Jane88 said:

I wonder how they pick and choose which cases to review...there are still a lot of cases from august and july that haven’t been reviewed but they are reviewing September already?!?! Wishing everyone a fast approval!! This wait is killing me... PD AUGUST 29th, Potomac

You shouldn't be too long! Fingers crossed for you. We were just hoping to see some end of Aug approved! Your dates are giving us hope! Thank goodness for this website. My husband called yesterday and Potomac official dates are still April!

1 minute ago, kendraf said:

You shouldn't be too long! Fingers crossed for you. We were just hoping to see some end of Aug approved! Your dates are giving us hope! Thank goodness for this website. My husband called yesterday and Potomac official dates are still April!

Yes, when I called them on Friday they told me the same, that they are still processing April cases.Tier 2 officer also told me that it doesn’t seem like my case has been assigned to any adjudicator yet....🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😞😞 Which make me wonder how they assign these cases...if applicants from  September get approved but some August filers have not even had their case assigned to an officer yet...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Georgia
Timeline

Hello everyone! 

Our case was approved on 02/26. NVC got our case on 03/19, no case number as of yet. They saying up to 8 weeks, but then transferred our case to new system and now saying 8 weeks from 05/04. I'm speechless.   

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Country: Dominican Republic
Timeline
On 5/10/2018 at 2:19 PM, Alla and David B said:

Hello everyone! 

Our case was approved on 02/26. NVC got our case on 03/19, no case number as of yet. They saying up to 8 weeks, but then transferred our case to new system and now saying 8 weeks from 05/04. I'm speechless.   

Hello, my case was approved 04/25 and NVC said up to 6 weeks for them to receive it, 4 weeks so far and still waiting 

Im a little confused on the processing times on the USCIS website, is the case inquiry date the cases theyre currently working on? For Potomac it says July but on the timelines im seeing people receiving NOA2 after filing in october/november

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

In all honesty I don't think anyone knows exactly where they are...it seems they are all over the place...I saw a few cases PD Nov. 20 and 22 approved yesterday May 24th as well as PD for Oct. 10th and Nov. 9th....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.