3 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi guys, 

Hope you guys are all ok, MERRY CHRISTMAS FOR ALL OF YOU!

Guys I'm a little bit desperate and confused. On June 5th USCIS received our package for our AOS process, they sent me an appointment for my fingerprints(they took my fingerprints). In july sent to us a request for initial evidence which we mailed to them the next day. On august 8 they received our response(the evidence they request) its been since that day we haven't heard of them. We called them to ask about our process and most importantly for now the EAD because my wife is the only one working and we're a little bit struggling and I want to work to help her and our situation. So we called them and they said to us that if in the next 60 days we don't receive anything to call them, so we called them as they said. Now they told us that we have to wait 30 more days and call them again if we don't receive anything, we haven't received anything and tomorrow is the last day of the 30 days they said.

I'm desperate and confused and I wanted to know if one of you guys had been in this situation or if one of you know what do to if they don't respond with something tomorrow I really need to work and I'm desperate hope you guys can help me with this THANKS TO YOU ALL

Edited by NAZAART

Contact your Congressman or Senator. This is not normal. 

Merry Xmas & Good Luck!!

11/25/2017 - AOS Papers Sent

11/27/2017 - Package delivered by FedEx

12/07/2017 - NOA1's received in the mail

12/15/2017 - Biometrics Appointment letter received scheduled for 12/27/2017

12/22/2017 - Biometrics done I-485 & I-765 via Walk-In Brooklyn (done in under 15 Minutes)

02/14/2018 - Service Request to expedite my EAD put in via Hotline plus contacted my Congressman for help

03/13/2018 - EAD & AP approval Letters in the mail (106 days since filing)

03/15/2018 - EAD/AP Card in the mail <3 

Well so much for a K1/CR1 suggestion here

I-751 journey

10/16/2017.......... ROC package mailed

10/18/2017.......... I-751 package received VSC

10/19/2017.......... I-797 NOA date

10/30/2017.......... Notice received in mail

10/30/2017.......... Check cashed

11/02/2017.......... Conditional GC expired

11/22/2017.......... Biometrics completed

xx/xx/xxxx.......... waiting waiting waiting

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.