nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Thank God everything will move fast,I just finished talking to NVC,they told me in more few days I will get my invoice and case#,can't wait for that.

Timeline
6 hours ago, hannac said:

I'm a bit confused on the ds260 application. The part that is requesting all your previous addresses, did anyone put their last five addresses? 

It's not necessary you input the last 5 addresses just input the one you can remember so it won't give you problem when asked at your interview you can input the last address before you got married and after you got married.I filled the form also and I input just 2 and I was asked.not necessarily date but input the date you can remember all the best 

Timeline
6 hours ago, Sundee said:

The DS260 request to list all addresses lived at since age 16 of the benificary. If it involves more then 5, you will be very busy..

Best of luck.. 

Not necessarily all madam input the ones you can remember so you won'thave problems at your interview.I input only 2 and I have lived in several cities but I only put the ones I can remember when asked at the interview 

1 hour ago, Vetomo said:

Thank God everything will move fast,I just finished talking to NVC,they told me in more few days I will get my invoice and case#,can't wait for that.

Way to go vetomo I Wish You all the best

Timeline
6 hours ago, MrsKhan said:

Can somebody help me understand what is meant by certified copy? I have read in many places that if birth certificate is made at a later date then it should be certified.

Also we are parents of usc and it's required to take original or certified copy of our sons  birth certificate to the interview. What does it mean by certified? 

Is it same as getting it notarized?

Thanks! 

Certified copy mean the one from National population Commission Or From Local governments read more at nvc.state.gov.

Timeline
6 hours ago, MrsKhan said:

Thanks. So if we got our birth certificates made from the govt office now at a later date then they need to  be certified?  Cause they are the originals.  Or only their copies will be certified?

If they are the originals you shouldn't have any problem.but you can read more about it at nvc.state.gov I got all my information from there don't let anyone confuse you 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Henken23 said:

Not necessarily all madam input the ones you can remember so you won'thave problems at your interview.I input only 2 and I have lived in several cities but I only put the ones I can remember when asked at the interview 

Way to go vetomo I Wish You all the best

Thank you and same to you as well

Timeline
2 hours ago, Jenn2714 said:

How long did it take to unluck the IV application?

After you fill out the choice of agent and AOS fee has been paid and filled the next is IV application

You can get more information about the weeks it usually take from nvc.state.gov 

4 hours ago, Rawanruru said:

I'm finally able to log in and I'm gonna fill the ds-261

All the best rawanruru

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hey everyone, how are you?  I hope everyone is good and keeping the faith. Well, I'm getting ready in advance to send all the documentation to NVC. And I would like to feel more safe sharing with you what I am sending. And you guys are always helping here. Maybe I could be forgetting something or doing something wrong, just let me know, please. Well, here goes the list:

FINANCIAL EVIDENCE:
- Income tax for the last 3 years (sponsor)
- LES document (he is military so it is this doc as employment letter) - Sponsor
- Birth Certificate (Sponsor)
- Marriage Certificate

SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS:
- Birth Certificate (Beneficiary)
- Marriage Certificate
- Military Certificate (Beneficiary)
- Copy of the biographical page of the passport (Beneficiary)
- Police Certificates (Beneficiary)
- 24 photos divided into 4 on the timeline. From when we first met - our marriage - travel - travel - travel - travel)
- Letters: 1 of the sponsor's mother and 2 of our best friends. (All Americans)

* Well, here is the thing I see some people saying that is good to send more proves about the relationship on THIS NVC PHASE and I'm a little bit confused because I see on the official website and it is clearly to send only the Financial and Supporting evidence. I would like to know if it is good to send or not, if so, would be good if I send these things listed below?
- Copy of my husband's life insurance, me as the beneficiary
- Copy of DEERS showing me as military dependent
- Copy of my Military ID
- Copy of the statements of our joint account as Checking account, savings, credit cards
- Flight tickets proving all of our trips

What do you think? I am a little confused because there are people who says that it is good to send to NVC but others not. Thank you guys!

Timeline
1 minute ago, carlinhoswave said:

Hey everyone, how are you?  I hope everyone is good and keeping the faith. Well, I'm getting ready in advance to send all the documentation to NVC. And I would like to feel more safe sharing with you what I am sending. And you guys are always helping here. Maybe I could be forgetting something or doing something wrong, just let me know, please. Well, here goes the list:

FINANCIAL EVIDENCE:
- LES document (he is military so it is this doc as employment letter) - Sponsor
- Marriage Certificate

SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS:
- Marriage Certificate
- 24 photos divided into 4 on the timeline. From when we first met - our marriage - travel - travel - travel - travel)

* Well, here is the thing I see some people saying that is good to send more proves about the relationship on THIS NVC PHASE and I'm a little bit confused because I see on the official website and it is clearly to send only the Financial and Supporting evidence. I would like to know if it is good to send or not, if so, would be good if I send these things listed below?
- Copy of my Military ID
- Copy of the statements of our joint account as Checking account, savings, credit cards

What do you think? I am a little confused because there are people who says that it is good to send to NVC but others not. Thank you guys!

My dear don't let anyone confuse you during my nvc stage we only submit financial and supporting documents,copies of beneficiary birth certificate,our marriage certificate I mean photocopy not original,police certificate,ALL THOSE THINGS YOU MENTIONED ABOVE ARE TO BE TAKEN TO YOUR INTERVIEW.PLS GO TO NVC.STATE.GOV THAT WAS WHAT HELPED ME I DIDN'T LET ANYONE CON FUSE ME AND I WAS APPROVED 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, carlinhoswave said:

FINANCIAL EVIDENCE:
- Marriage Certificate

SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS:
- Marriage Certificate

- Copy of my Military ID

Also follow the cover letter that comes with all the documents to submit 

That is very important too 

Timeline

I think this might help alot of people submitting documents to NVC or USCIS.make sure you write your case number on top of every photocopies you will be sending to NVC.so that incase they lost anything in your file it's your case number they will use to locate it

it is very important to write your case number on top of every photocopies or documents you will be sending to NVC.All the best!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.