khalil coder

receiving ds-5535 form after the interview

94 posts in this topic

58 minutes ago, MMahmoud said:

Hello guys,

Some sort of good news. I have recieved the visa after more than a month of waiting and filling DS 5535.

Be patient and soon you will hear some sort of good news :) 

Congratulations! That’s actually pretty fast for AP :) 

10 hours ago, MMahmoud said:

Hello guys,

Some sort of good news. I have recieved the visa after more than a month of waiting and filling DS 5535.

Be patient and soon you will hear some sort of good news :) 

congratulations bro, i hope the best for us. can you be a little accurate about the time you've been waiting for ? it would be nice to add your journey to your timeline. cheers

Edited by khalil coder

1 hour ago, khalil coder said:

congratulations bro, i hope the best for us. can you be a little accurate about the time you've been waiting for ? it would be nice to add your journey to your timeline. cheers

Timelines on VJ are pretty much useless for DV visas.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Other Country: Kazakhstan
Timeline
On 16.01.2018 at 4:58 AM, SusieQQQ said:

From Seoul

Hi! I had the interview in Seoul in the middle of October 2017. The CO requested to fill the form DS 5535... stil waiting the end of my AP .(  more then 100 days and no result yet

8 minutes ago, YooJin said:

Hi! I had the interview in Seoul in the middle of October 2017. The CO requested to fill the form DS 5535... stil waiting the end of my AP .(  more then 100 days and no result yet

we're still waiting for a response, hope we hear from them soon, still says administrative processing 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, khalil coder said:

we're still waiting for a response, hope we hear from them soon, still says administrative processing 

Same long waiting in my DV visa case. My medical check will expired in March. Hope we could hear from them soon ^)

7 minutes ago, khalil coder said:

me too, it will expire in march. are you obligated to do another check if we issued the the visa after the six months of the medical examination ?

Yes. Your visa expiry is linked to the date of the medical expiry. If your medical has expired, they will ask you to do another before issuing the visa. 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, khalil coder said:

me too, it will expire in march. are you obligated to do another check if we issued the the visa after the six months of the medical examination ?

I think -yes. It is required to have the valid medical report on the date of arrival. 

Timeline
10 hours ago, khalil coder said:

hope they respond soon

I do not know... There is the news about expected DV visa abolishment. So this AP can be the endless for us if the processing will not be executed properly according to the Law.  Let's just hope that good news ahead :)

Edited by YooJin

12 minutes ago, YooJin said:

I do not know... There is the news about expected DV visa abolishment. So this AP can be the endless for us if the processing will not be executed properly according to the Law.  Let's just hope that good news ahead :)

according to a consul in Casablanca Morocco said in a live on facebook answering common questions, he said "we are doing the required administrative processing and soon you'll hear from us, stay tuned". what kind of visa abolishment you're talking about ? it would be nice if you give us a resource.

46 minutes ago, YooJin said:

It won’t affect DV2018. 

Timeline
29 minutes ago, khalil coder said:

according to a consul in Casablanca Morocco said in a live on facebook answering common questions, he said "we are doing the required administrative processing and soon you'll hear from us, stay tuned". what kind of visa abolishment you're talking about ? it would be nice if you give us a resource.

This is the news about it. I hope that it will not affect on current DV visa processing...

www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/the-white-houses-latest-immigration-plan

31 minutes ago, khalil coder said:

Do a google news search on “US immigration reform” or a term like that, you’ll see plenty...

but don’t panic. Current DV year should be fine. I’ll be surprised if there is a DV2019, though. 

Edited by SusieQQQ

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.