Alexandra08

Under AP and Embassy called to schedule appointment

95 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello  everybody 

I ask for information i have k1 visa .

yesterday is my interviw and the CO he's not say no or yes and he give me my passport and paper 221g and i ask him did i need to do somthing he say no we will call you , in few weeks honestly he is nice  i was litel bet nerveus in ferst but he make me feel comfrtbel with him realy hs is nice i was hunest with him i told him all i know and if he ask about somthing and i dont know i say no.i dont know .

We dont know if they can give me my visa soon ? Or they are going to say no ??

So my fiancee she want to come visit me gaine but we are comfiusd if maybe they call soon .

Pls if anyone have information about that can help . If that tick time or just few weeks .

and good look for everybody 

This what  the CO give me 

Your case has been refused under section 221(g) of the united states immigration and nationality act of 1952, the reason for the refusal is that your immigrant  visa application  require necessary administrative processing .this is a normal part of the visa application process and is usualy resolved within a few weeks .once we have completed this process, we will reconsider your application and notifly you by phone once the final decision is made .

Due to our workload we are unable to take phone calls regarding the status of cases under administrative process .for other inquirirs,please contact us at IVCasablanca@state.gov

Good look for everybody 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
4 hours ago, DianaFL said:

My husband is also waiting since october, probably the same reason tattoos... he had his second interview on feb 6th...his case was updated yesterday and today as well ....status still says Ready....let me know how your case is going we are on the same boat

Hi, still the same. His status hasnt been updated since feb 7th on his 2nd interview. It still says ready. Did his visa got approved on his 1 st interview?

Is he in honduras too.

1 minute ago, Anakari88 said:

Hi, still the same. His status hasnt been updated since feb 7th on his 2nd interview. It still says ready. Did his visa got approved on his 1 st interview?

Is he in honduras too.

Yes he is in honduras, i just got an email today that his case is approved finally and that the visa will be sent to cargo espresso when printed. And yes they told him his visa vas approved on 1st interview .... it sucked today i finally received good news.. you should soon too since your husband interview was a day after my husbands.

Timeline
1 hour ago, DianaFL said:

Yes he is in honduras, i just got an email today that his case is approved finally and that the visa will be sent to cargo espresso when printed. And yes they told him his visa vas approved on 1st interview .... it sucked today i finally received good news.. you should soon too since your husband interview was a day after my husbands.

Oh my God, I hope so. But my husbands case hasnt been updated since the 2nd interview. Im going on monday to see him with my baby. Wow. Congratulations. God bless you.

Thanks for the update

19 hours ago, Anakari88 said:

Yes hopefully. Thank you

Hi Ankari, I hope you are enjoying time with your husband and that your trip went well! Any updates on your case? Sending positive vibes your way.

Timeline
5 hours ago, shly20 said:

Hi Ankari, I hope you are enjoying time with your husband and that your trip went well! Any updates on your case? Sending positive vibes your way.

Hi, im still in miami, my trip is on monday. No update. Still the same. 

How about you.

Unexpected................

My husband's case was updating daily and on Monday march 5th I received an email from the embassy requesting him to filled up a DS 5535 form, i did some research and found out that this is a new form recently introduced on June 2017, I want to know if anyone has been through this before we are on our sixth month waiting on AP and now this I feel like my family will never be united again. 

On 3/2/2018 at 9:15 AM, Anakari88 said:

Hi, im still in miami, my trip is on monday. No update. Still the same. 

How about you.

Thank God my husband's visa was issued last week. He will travel home tomorrow. We spent 9 weeks in AP. Sending positive vibes your way. I am sure your case will be resolved soon.

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline
3 hours ago, gsan2018 said:

Any updates, my case still on AP no news yet

Hi, no update, my husbands case still the same. Its going to be 6 months already.

Timeline
On 3/9/2018 at 1:27 PM, gsan2018 said:

Unexpected................

My husband's case was updating daily and on Monday march 5th I received an email from the embassy requesting him to filled up a DS 5535 form, i did some research and found out that this is a new form recently introduced on June 2017, I want to know if anyone has been through this before we are on our sixth month waiting on AP and now this I feel like my family will never be united again. 

My husband filled that form too, and went for a 2nd interview. They asked him about the tattoo and they told him they would give him a call. And still waiting on something. Almost 6 month and still waiting

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.