Alexandra08

Under AP and Embassy called to schedule appointment

95 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
On 3/9/2018 at 1:27 PM, gsan2018 said:

Unexpected................

My husband's case was updating daily and on Monday march 5th I received an email from the embassy requesting him to filled up a DS 5535 form, i did some research and found out that this is a new form recently introduced on June 2017, I want to know if anyone has been through this before we are on our sixth month waiting on AP and now this I feel like my family will never be united again. 

hi gsan2018 my husband was given that form on his first interview and has had 3 interviews since then still waiting to hear some good news hes been in honduras for almost 3 months.

12 hours ago, gi@nn@ said:

hi gsan2018 my husband was given that form on his first interview and has had 3 interviews since then still waiting to hear some good news hes been in honduras for almost 3 months.

Are you serious three interviews, my husband's case was updating daily up to last week since then it stop I want an answer now I cant take it anymore is killing me April 26 will be 7 months away from my husband. 

On 4/3/2018 at 4:34 PM, Anakari88 said:

Got an update today at 3:00pm.

My husband needs to take his medical exam again. After 5 months of waiting.

Wow really the exam again when is he going to take it my husband hasn't had an update yet since March 28th Im still waiting. Please keep me updated I think we are very similar 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
1 hour ago, gsan2018 said:

Wow really the exam again when is he going to take it my husband hasn't had an update yet since March 28th Im still waiting. Please keep me updated I think we are very similar 

Well he called the clinic to make the appoinment, but they told him that he needs to take his passport with him. That he had to call the embassy to ask fot the passport. I called yesterday, and they are sending the passport to cargo expresso, for him to pick it up and take it to the clinic for the medical exams. The doctors will send the package to the embassy. They told me, that he needs to do the exams as soon as possible, 

Timeline
1 hour ago, gsan2018 said:

Are you serious three interviews, my husband's case was updating daily up to last week since then it stop I want an answer now I cant take it anymore is killing me April 26 will be 7 months away from my husband. 

@gi@nn@ hi, what did they tell your husband on all his interviews, had they ask him for his medical exams again. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
On 4/6/2018 at 9:55 AM, Anakari88 said:

@gi@nn@ hi, what did they tell your husband on all his interviews, had they ask him for his medical exams again. 

they just asked about his tattos on his second and third interview, i dont understand why its taking so long they said they would contact him in about 8 days and that time has passed already!!

• 2 weeks later...

Any updates ladies, I 'm still waiting for an answer and nothing is happening. 

On 4/5/2018 at 8:48 PM, gi@nn@ said:

Timeline
7 hours ago, aelizo38 said:

hello my husband has been in AP for 9 months and he received an email saying he will be having a follow up interview I am so scared also do not know what to expect

@aelizo38 hi, did they ask your husband to do his medical exams again. 

• 1 month later...
Timeline
On 5/21/2018 at 12:34 PM, gsan2018 said:

Can I get any updates on your cases, I'm so frustrated, i dont have any news yet on my husband case since his last case update was a month ago 

Hi, my husband received his visa 1 month after his 2nd medical exams. Thank God his already home. He was in AP for 7 months. In honduras

11 hours ago, Anakari88 said:

Hi, my husband received his visa 1 month after his 2nd medical exams. Thank God his already home. He was in AP for 7 months. In honduras

was he given a DS 5535 and if he did how long it took to get second medical exam. thank you for your time. 

• 5 weeks later...
Timeline
On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 11:34 AM, gsan2018 said:

Can I get any updates on your cases, I'm so frustrated, i dont have any news yet on my husband case since his last case update was a month ago 

Hi gsan2018, any updates on your case?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.