15 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Hello all,

First and foremost let me say thank you to all of you who have helped me in this process. I don't know if I would've got through it without you all. 

My husband's visa was approved yesterday. He was told it would be ready for pickup in ten days. I logged into the CEAC website a few minutes ago and this status says "Issued." And the box underneath says:

Your visa has been printed. Depending on local procedures at the location where you were interviewed, your visa will be mailed or available for pickup soon. If there are further questions, or if we need updated contact information, you will be contacted. 

For more information, please visit TRAVEL.STATE.GOV.

On average now long after issued status is the visa ready for pickup?

Thanks all!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, August97 said:

Hello all,

First and foremost let me say thank you to all of you who have helped me in this process. I don't know if I would've got through it without you all. 

My husband's visa was approved yesterday. He was told it would be ready for pickup in ten days. I logged into the CEAC website a few minutes ago and this status says "Issued." And the box underneath says:

Your visa has been printed. Depending on local procedures at the location where you were interviewed, your visa will be mailed or available for pickup soon. If there are further questions, or if we need updated contact information, you will be contacted. 

Thanks all!!!

when was his interview and when was it issued?

7 hours ago, August97 said:

Hello all,

Thanks all!!!

CONGRATS!!

my husband interview was on 10/31/17  hes visa got printed the same day and ready to pickup on Thursday 11/03/17. they will email when it is ready to be pick up.

37 minutes ago, abatista0623 said:

CONGRATS!!

my husband interview was on 10/31/17  hes visa got printed the same day and ready to pickup on Thursday 11/03/17. they will email when it is ready to be pick up.

Thank you and congrats to you too. 

That's good to hear. I know I wasn't supposed to but I bought his airplane ticket before we were approved so I wanted to try and see if he'll get it in time for his travel date. Looks like he will :)

1 minute ago, August97 said:

Thank you and congrats to you too. 

That's good to hear. I know I wasn't supposed to but I bought his airplane ticket before we were approved so I wanted to try and see if he'll get it in time for his travel date. Looks like he will :)

OMG 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
9 hours ago, August97 said:

Hello all,

Thanks all!!!

Congratulations to you both!!! 

*~*~*moved from "process and procedures" to "progress reports"*~*~*

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Congrats!!!

When my visa was approved I looked at the CEAC website and it said ISSUED. I called the embassy and they said it was ready for pick up. I went to Aramex (a delivery company in Jordan that the embassy delivers passports with) and I found my passport with the visa in it and the package.

Visa Class: IR-1.

Embassy: U.S embassy in Amman, Jordan.

Married: May 28, 2015.

Interview Date: Aug 17, 2017.

Interview Result: Approved.

VISA Received: Aug 21, 2017.

U.S Entry & Passport Stamp: Aug 25, 2017.

Permanent (Green) Card was produced: Oct 9, 2017.

Permanent (Green) Card was mailed to me: Oct 11, 2017.

Received My Social Security Card: Oct 29, 2017.

First Job in America: Dec 21, 2017.

Received Plastic Green Card in the mail (Permanent Resident Card): Mar 16, 2018.

N-400 Applied: May 28, 2020.

N-400 NOA: June 1, 2020.

Bio: June 19, 2021.

Interview: July 23, 2021.

Ceremony: Aug 13, 2021.

I'm finally a U.S Citizen now

Independence Day Usa GIF by CBS

2 hours ago, abe&kari said:

Congrats!!!

When my visa was approved I looked at the CEAC website and it said ISSUED. I called the embassy and they said it was ready for pick up. I went to Aramex (a delivery company in Jordan that the embassy delivers passports with) and I found my passport with the visa in it and the package.

Thank you for the feedback. I leave to return home today and the airport is in the capital, same city my husband selected to pick up the visa. Since we will be in the area I will suggest he stop by and check. 

UPDATE: 

So I logged into the travel docs site and it says the passport and visa are ready for pickup. I also checked my email and they sent the pickup notification at 8pm last night. Wow that was fast! Wish I would've known beforehand as my husband could have travelled home with me. Oh well he only has eight more days to wait and I think he'll do fine solo. :)

hello 

my husbamd sent his passport for stamping as well n at night i recieved notification of passport is sent back but ceac website status is not changed to issue. why? does that mean they returned the passpprt without stamping or they forgot to update the website?

On 11/10/2017 at 2:09 AM, NLZZLN said:

hello 

my husbamd sent his passport for stamping as well n at night i recieved notification of passport is sent back but ceac website status is not changed to issue. why? does that mean they returned the passpprt without stamping or they forgot to update the website?

I'm not sure. What does the travel docs site say? Log into your travel docs account and view the status on your dashboard. Don't use the passport tracking tool that you can enter the passport number without logging in, because mine kept saying there was no information available when ceac stated issued and I'd already got a pick up notice

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.