Jacque67

Trump campaign adviser:Carter Page went around me to get permission for Moscow trip

12 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Page, when I asked if he wanted to respond to Gordon's claims that he went directly to Lewandowski for Moscow trip permission: "You might want to remind him of reality: Tell him to look up the email I sent to him, Corey, and someone else on June 19, 2016." www.businessinsider.…
31 minutes ago
natasha bertrand

that someone else is Hope Hicks apparently.
Edited by Jacque67

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

My memory has been refreshed," Lewandowski said, while noting that the exchange came just prior to him exiting the campaign and so "there were many other things on my mind."

Lewandowski stressed that he told Page the trip was not to be done under the veil of Trump campaign business. 

"All I was clear about was if you're going to travel, please do not portend to be a part of the campaign and say that you part of the campaign because you are not," he said. 

Lewandowski's recollection aligned with what Page told lawmakers on Capitol Hill last week. 

“If you’d like to go on your own, not affiliated with the campaign, you know, that’s fine,” Page recalled Lewandowski telling him about the Moscow trip.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Jacque67 said:

Ooh..cannibalism?

oh well, looks like Trump will give yearly report to Putin in Vietnam . Winning!

the healing of the bone spurs!

PTSD from his own personal Vietnam

Edited by Il Mango Dulce

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 minutes ago, CaliCat said:

It seems to be the motto of this joke of an administration: Blame someone else, and lie.

you do know obama left office, don't you?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ban Hammer said:

you do know obama left office, don't you?

funny, to listen to many in the echo chamber the Hillary Clinton administration is responsible for everything going sideways:jest:

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg