VandL

Filed on May 25th 2017

12 posts in this topic

We got our notice of Action on May 25th 2017 how much longer do you think I will have to wait until it gets approved? Anyone else filed around that date that's had theits through? 

*~*~*moved from "process and procedures" to "progress reports"*~*~*

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

46 minutes ago, Vickimaher said:

We got our notice of Action on May 25th 2017 how much longer do you think I will have to wait until it gets approved? Anyone else filed around that date that's had theits through? 

Check on this forum for May filers

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

someone from May 22nd was approved already, next week is entirely possible for you. its a hodgepodge though some from the 8th were approved the same day as the couple on from the 22nd

20 minutes ago, NateAndJessica said:

Im a may 26th.. Im pulling for you lol

Thanks you too... We have our wedding booked for Jan 12th and he deploys Jan 30th so im hoping its all through before then otherwise I will be staying in the UK and filing for a brand new visa :S its so frustrating 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 minute ago, Vickimaher said:

Thanks you too... We have our wedding booked for Jan 12th and he deploys Jan 30th so im hoping its all through before then otherwise I will be staying in the UK and filing for a brand new visa :S its so frustrating 

Oh jeez! thats tight deadlines but im guessing the American UK consulate is fast id assume. Id suggest filling out your timeline on your profile here and researching the consulate you will interview at.

23 minutes ago, NateAndJessica said:

someone from May 22nd was approved already, next week is entirely possible for you. its a hodgepodge though some from the 8th were approved the same day as the couple on from the 22nd

1 minute ago, NateAndJessica said:

Oh jeez! thats tight deadlines but im guessing the American UK consulate is fast id assume. Id suggest filling out your timeline on your profile here and researching the consulate you will interview at.

Thanks and yes were trying to Expedite it however still waiting on the paperwork to come through. Im going throu London's Consulate so im hoping my expedited gets approved and i have the visa in hand by January 6th 

7 hours ago, LjpRch said:

Hi, We got our NOA 1 May 26, so according to this site we are hopeful for something in 2-4 days.

Hang in there!

We got an RFE on the 7th so annoyed as we literally submitted everything so waitingfor the letter now to see what they need from us 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
22 hours ago, Vickimaher said:

We got an RFE on the 7th so annoyed as we literally submitted everything so waitingfor the letter now to see what they need from us 

Oh no.... well i hope its something simple to clarify. I too have been dreading getting an RFE. I have a criminal record due to very colorful times in my 20's. Have disclosed all this on the I 129 but still am keeping my fingers crossed for something i may have forgotten....... its kind of a haze anyway :)

Good luck, will be interesting to know what the fuss is about.

On 12/11/2017 at 5:08 AM, LjpRch said:

Oh no.... well i hope its something simple to clarify. I too have been dreading getting an RFE. I have a criminal record due to very colorful times in my 20's. Have disclosed all this on the I 129 but still am keeping my fingers crossed for something i may have forgotten....... its kind of a haze anyway :)

Good luck, will be interesting to know what the fuss is about.

Im sure you will be fine so our RFE was a letter of intent to marry ecern though we provided proof of our wedding depositsincluding the venue and officiant its soo frustrating 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.