dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview December 2017

771 posts in this topic

Filed: E-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, PatShawn said:

Congratulations!!! Thank you for the questions! Our interview is next month.  I do have a question...What did you have to do for the courier services? Do you only have to select a location you want your visa delivered to or did you have to set up an account with courier to pay for the services? 

You do not have to pay. Just set up your profile if you've not already done so. Click continue as though you want to schedule an appointment. Follow through filling the required info until you get to the point where it generates a confirmation page with passport details and a bar code. Keep that for collection of passports. Passports can be collected only at the DHL Victoria island branch.

Edited by Ebony1

55 minutes ago, Ebony1 said:

You do not have to pay. Just set up your profile if you've not already done so. Click continue as though you want to schedule an appointment. Follow through filling the required info until you get to the point where it generates a confirmation page with passport details and a bar code. Keep that for collection of passports. Passports can be collected only at the DHL Victoria island branch.

When I filled my own I selected Abuja as collection point because is among the listed option. Hope is not a problem

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Dyms said:

When I filled my own I selected Abuja as collection point because is among the listed option. Hope is not a problem

I hope not considering you filled the information correctly. The last time i checked, for immigrant visas, there were no options. It just had to be lagos and Victoria Island branch. Good luck.

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Dyms said:

Well I don't know what kinda Visa you applied for, but I think it was clearly stated that IV documents can only be collected from Lagos. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Godisincontrol said:

@Ebony1 ,This is the confirmation I got after completing the registration,hope I did the right thing ?  

IMG_1402.PNG

Please what site did you register on? Cos have been trying to register there is no place to sign in.

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Lovelace01 said:

Thanks Ebony1. Can u please put me thru cos d sight is frustrating. 

Register or login. Update your profile. Continue as though you want to schedule an interview. Follow through till you get to the confirmation page with a bar code. Hope this helps.

Screenshot_20171117-180729.png

Screenshot_20171117-180749.png

Edited by Ebony1

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Ebony1 said:

Register or login. Update your profile. Continue as though you want to schedule an interview. Follow through till you get to the confirmation page with a bar code. Hope this helps.

Screenshot_20171117-180729.png

Screenshot_20171117-180749.png

Thanks it's helpful but I guess the site has alot of people working on it. Cos it keeps telling me captcha cannot be verified.I guess I have to keep on trying. All the same i appreciate 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Lovelace01 said:

Thanks it's helpful but I guess the site has alot of people working on it. Cos it keeps telling me captcha cannot be verified.I guess I have to keep on trying. All the same i appreciate 

You're welcome. keep trying, I'm sure it'll come up.

Timeline
4 hours ago, Ebony1 said:

Thank you!!!

20 hours ago, ANTUNEZ said:

Christmas shopping it is lets all have PAZ!! lol

Yes! Lol and hopefully they will give us our interview dates in the beginning of December for January so we atleast have that hope and happiness to carry us through the holidays and we will know that in the new year we will come to the end of this journey! 😊❤

Timeline
1 hour ago, Ebony1 said:

You're welcome. keep trying, I'm sure it'll come up.

Hello ebony I check my status now on caec and it changes to ISSUED

Edited by Godisincontrol
Typo

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.