dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview December 2017

771 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
7 hours ago, MKB said:

Going to the interview. It will be in a couple of hours. We're excited and hopeful. 

Prayers for all of you to be with your loved ones sooner.

Good Luck! Let us know how it goes..

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Laura-A said:

My status changed to this today.. no interview date yet, will they contact me? or should i call the embassy?

23435659_10155856968248351_1023635624_n.png

call nvc that mean you got an interview and your case is sent to your embassy 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
17 hours ago, Beatriz and Luis said:

Hopefully not, it seems like they didnt sxheduled at all for mexico yet... today i called they said that they will scheduled all month long... whats the longest wait for cdj in this past year? Have you checked? So annoyed 😕

No i havent checked. Hopefully they'll give 

Timeline
17 hours ago, Beatriz and Luis said:

Hopefully not, it seems like they didnt sxheduled at all for mexico yet... today i called they said that they will scheduled all month long... whats the longest wait for cdj in this past year? Have you checked? So annoyed 😕

No i havent checked. Hopefully they'll give us our 

Timeline
4 hours ago, VMS said:

Any news on Ciudad Jaurez for interviews? 

4 hours ago, VMS said:

Any news on Ciudad Jaurez for interviews? 

When was your case compleated? 

I called this am, the guy said it can happen next week and that they are scheduling for all countries now. He also said it can take up to 90 days to get an interview letter so now im like ok.. we may need to wait till december to get an interview date and another month to get the actual interview... so annoying! Hopefully we’ll get news soon 

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Beatriz and Luis said:

I called this am, the guy said it can happen next week and that they are scheduling for all countries now. He also said it can take up to 90 days to get an interview letter so now im like ok.. we may need to wait till december to get an interview date and another month to get the actual interview... so annoying! Hopefully we’ll get news soon 

SC: 9-7

CC: 10/25 

I probably will not get an interview unit next year :( :unsure:  This is so annoying! 

Timeline
56 minutes ago, Beatriz and Luis said:

Well I am the point in which if it happens until next year it will be for the best. Since Xmas is around the corner!

Timeline

I called again and the lady told me that they havent gotten any dats from CDJ, that they havent scheduled any appointments from Mexico yet.. she said that this is not unusual and that things like this happen every other month... ive seen that every consulate its pretty solid with scheduling monthly, but i dont know what to beieve anymore.. one more week went by and nobody from

Mexico got appointmentes as far as we know... did somebody else get this reaponse from NVC as well? 

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Beatriz and Luis said:

I called again and the lady told me that they havent gotten any dats from CDJ, that they havent scheduled any appointments from Mexico yet.. she said that this is not unusual and that things like this happen every other month... ive seen that every consulate its pretty solid with scheduling monthly, but i dont know what to beieve anymore.. one more week went by and nobody from

Mexico got appointmentes as far as we know... did somebody else get this reaponse from NVC as well? 

I heard this as well. I called yesterday and the rep at the NVC mentioned that one month they can send alot of appointments and decide to take a brake the following month.. so who knows!

Timeline
7 minutes ago, dianajmartinez said:

I heard this as well. I called yesterday and the rep at the NVC mentioned that one month they can send alot of appointments and decide to take a brake the following month.. so who knows!

I find it very weird ive been checking the spread sheets from months before and from last year and it seems like they are very consistent, but lets wait more, nothing we can do about it.. sucks 😭

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.