dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview December 2017

771 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello everyone,my interview is next week and I want to ask if I will need an updated version of my wife's employment letter,Becos the one I have is dated 5months ago when I submitted my package to Nvc 

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Godisincontrol said:

Hello everyone,my interview is next week and I want to ask if I will need an updated version of my wife's employment letter,Becos the one I have is dated 5months ago when I submitted my package to Nvc 

Hey, yes you will need update. The letter must be with period not longer than 30 days before the interview. In the letter must be written that the employer will be waiting for you and the year's salary ( but i think you know it). 

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Timeline
1 minute ago, green line2017 said:

Hey, yes you will need update. The letter must be with period not longer than 30 days before the interview. In the letter must be written that the employer will be waiting for you and the year's salary ( but i think you know it). 

GOOD LUCK!!!!

The letter said employ position,per hour payment ,pay type :- biweekly, annual amount she make in 2014,2015,2016,and up to the month she printed it in 2017,and payment statement , but didn't state waiting for me but Nvc accept it and my case was completed ,

4 minutes ago, green line2017 said:

GOOD LUCK!!!!

And now the problem is that her employee said it will take 15 days before she can get it and I have just 10 days left for my interview 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Godisincontrol said:

The letter said employ position,per hour payment ,pay type :- biweekly, annual amount she make in 2014,2015,2016,and up to the month she printed it in 2017,and payment statement , but didn't state waiting for me but Nvc accept it and my case was completed ,

i see- the letter had all needed info.  if you want take the letter from 5 months ago and if it is possible take and one updated. when you go to the interview show the 5 months ago letter  and if they ask you for updated one ,you to be prepared. 

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Godisincontrol said:

And now the problem is that her employee said it will take 15 days before she can get it and I have just 10 days left for my interview 

ok....what about to receive it scanned, i think it is not necessary to be original . our letter was copy , the original came one day after the interview. 

Timeline
39 minutes ago, green line2017 said:

ok....what about to receive it scanned, i think it is not necessary to be original . our letter was copy , the original came one day after the interview. 

Where she works she have two options of getting it through online download or request by mail .but her work website is down for downloading the letter and if request by mail she will get it in 15 days .so don't know what to do

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
8 minutes ago, KT dlo said:

SD: July 12th

CC: September 11th

Still waiting for interview at CDJ! 

Are you applying from Mexico or US? Have you called the NVC yet?

32 minutes ago, dianajmartinez said:

Are you applying from Mexico or US? Have you called the NVC yet?

I am a U.S. citizen in Oklahoma and my Husband lives in Aguascalientes. I called the NVC every single day of the week, I always get the same reply! I called today and I was told that they are still scheduling. I never had to resubmit documents, so I do not understand what is taking so long. 

Timeline
52 minutes ago, KT dlo said:

I am a U.S. citizen in Oklahoma and my Husband lives in Aguascalientes. I called the NVC every single day of the week, I always get the same reply! I called today and I was told that they are still scheduling. I never had to resubmit documents, so I do not understand what is taking so long. 

I am on the same boat except my husband is here in the U.S. We have a CC of 9/20/2017 and still nothing. I called the NVC today and I always get a different answer. Today I was informed that they schedule appointments all month long. other times I hear that only at the beginning or end of the month. It is very frustrating to wonder when it will be. I guess we better just prepare and wait. 

Edited by dianajmartinez

22 hours ago, Jpk32 said:

Somebody from Brazil waiting for a interview date in here ? I get approved on October 02   And I’m waiting for the interview date :( 

Hey

i got my CC yesterday 

today i called  NVC and they say there’s no idea when they gonna schedule interview

ive found other brazilian here who got 5 months till receive his interview date... hopefully isn’t the usual...

Timeline

I dont understand why is taking so damn long. Last month’s interviews abd the months before took them 1 month!!! Its crazy ... and so sad :( and plus we dont get any information. 

57 minutes ago, tammyrs said:

Hey

i got my CC yesterday 

today i called  NVC and they say there’s no idea when they gonna schedule interview

ive found other brazilian here who got 5 months till receive his interview date... hopefully isn’t the usual...

I have a friend  who get cc on 02 of October and get letter interview on 19 for interview on November 29 

2 minutes ago, Jpk32 said:

I have a friend  who get cc on 02 of October and get letter interview on 19 for interview on November 29 

3 minutes ago, Jpk32 said:

That’s good news! Hopefully we can get our interview this year !

finger crossed 🤞 

9 minutes ago, tammyrs said:

finger crossed 🤞 

9 minutes ago, tammyrs said:

finger crossed 🤞 

He get interview for November 29 , may we get interview for December:)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.