dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview December 2017

771 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Beatriz and Luis said:

No interview yet!!! 

The lady said  not a lot of people had been scheduled for mexico, and that they are still scheduling for  december and that we still have a chance... 🙄

Well that gives me hope. 

Timeline
13 minutes ago, elserio said:

I totally get this. I've been waiting for the NVC to schedule an interview in Mexico since June 2017.

What???? Since June? What type of case do you have? Have you called the NVC

Timeline
20 minutes ago, elserio said:

I totally get this. I've been waiting for the NVC to schedule an interview in Mexico since June 2017.

Wooow! That is a very long time you have been waiting! It sucks how we can't do anything about it :( 

Timeline
1 hour ago, elserio said:

When was your case complete?

3 hours ago, Y&V6416 said:

Alright so this is for the people waiting for a Guatemala interview date...

I called NVC and still nothing yet, so I decided to call the actual Embassy in Guatemala and they answered with almost no wait time. The person I spoke with asked me for my passport number and case number he said that they have started scheduling for December and that they even have some slots open for late November... But that the IR-1 and CR-1 case interview slots are the ones that are limited and those are going to start to be scheduled this week. He couldn't give a definite answer when but he did give me some hope that it will be for December... He just said that I need to wait it out and NVC will let me know...

I know, I know that's not alot of new info   but atleast it's something from a different source... It atleast made me feel better knowing they haven't passed over me or something lol

Im confused with the visa ir1 is that visa for when you do waiver ? 

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
36 minutes ago, elserio said:

My attorney removed the police certificate from my packet and didn't tell me. I got an rfe for it in September and haven't heard back.

Did you or your attorney get a letter stating you were in the line for an interview date after that rfe ? the date on that letter would be your Case Complete date...

1 hour ago, Cristalnoel said:

Im confused with the visa ir1 is that visa for when you do waiver ? 

I'm not sure which waiver you're talking about... But basically CR-1 and IR-1 are both spousal visas but I believe they IR-1 is for people who have been married for more then 2 years I think... And when they get there residency it is automatically for 10 years. Basically it's not conditional like the CR-1, the CR-1 is conditional for 2 years then after you get your 10 year card or something like that... Sorry that's just from what I know lol

5 minutes ago, Y&V6416 said:

I'm not sure which waiver you're talking about... But basically CR-1 and IR-1 are both spousal visas but I believe they IR-1 is for people who have been married for more then 2 years I think... And when they get there residency it is automatically for 10 years. Basically it's not conditional like the CR-1, the CR-1 is conditional for 2 years then after you get your 10 year card or something like that... Sorry that's just from what I know lol

Ok we have been married for more than 2 years  and he is here in u.s and has to leave and come back legally ..lol i dont know about visa names i just  know hes going to a visa appt then he comes in legally and gets his residence in a month by mail . Im so ready to go guatemala needs to hurry i need to know if ill be here for xmas or not 🤔

Edited by Cristalnoel
Typo

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
57 minutes ago, Cristalnoel said:

Ok we have been married for more than 2 years  and he is here in u.s and has to leave and come back legally ..lol i dont know about visa names i just  know hes going to a visa appt then he comes in legally and gets his residence in a month by mail . Im so ready to go guatemala needs to hurry i need to know if ill be here for xmas or not 🤔

You must be referring to the I601a waiver... This waiver is for unlawful presence. You need the waiver because you will be denied at your visa interview (because of the unlawful presence). After you are denied you show your approved waiver, and then your visa can be approved. IF HE HAS NO OTHER REASONS OF INADMISSIBLITY. 

We have this same waiver :-)

the visa type is dependent on the petioners relationship to the beneficiary, it’s not dependent on the waiver. 

4 minutes ago, Lizziecakes said:

You must be referring to the I601a waiver... This waiver is for unlawful presence. You need the waiver because you will be denied at your visa interview (because of the unlawful presence). After you are denied you show your approved waiver, and then your visa can be approved. IF HE HAS NO OTHER REASONS OF INADMISSIBLITY. 

We have this same waiver :-)

the visa type is dependent on the petioners relationship to the beneficiary, it’s not dependent on the waiver. 

Ook yes i have everything  approved 1601 a just waiting on guatemala

Hello!! Im glad I could finally make into this thead. Yay!

scan date- sep 19th

cc- nov 6th

dhaka embassy.

please help me get an idea on when to expect for an interview? Thanks. 

1 hour ago, ishratm said:

Hello!! Im glad I could finally make into this thead. Yay!

scan date- sep 19th

cc- nov 6th

dhaka embassy.

please help me get an idea on when to expect for an interview? Thanks. 

Congrats !! My CC was 10/30, no interview date for me yet. Since NVC schedule their interviews last and first weak of the month, therefore I reckon our interviews will be schedule next month for sometime in January. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.