Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Yes which is far better than November so there is no change in visa policy and scrutiny since trump came as a president because they are issuing visa same s they were issuing in 2016 and previous years  before trump presidency 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Mallick said:

Yes which is far better than November so there is no change in visa policy and scrutiny since trump came as a president because they are issuing visa same s they were issuing in 2016 and previous years  before trump presidency 

If thats the case why is there so many visas in admin process for more then 8 9 months

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
33 minutes ago, rafiq akhtar said:

If thats the case why is there so many visas in admin process for more then 8 9 months

agreed.. but security is not clear yet that may be why, but they are issuing visa as soon security get clear

36 minutes ago, Mallick said:

that's a very good sign then.

Timeline

Hi i had a question if the embassy want to contact u thru phone or the embassy to they update the case date and does there number be unkown or does the number show?? Plzz help

Timeline
45 minutes ago, rafiq akhtar said:

Hi i had a question if the embassy want to contact u thru phone or the embassy to they update the case date and does there number be unkown or does the number show?? Plzz help

If they want to contact you then they will call you direct on the number they verified with you during in interview. i dont know what number will appears could be PTCL number or could be anything yo just need to pick up.

Timeline

so i received 2 different reply from US Embassy Islamabad in one week when i send them 2 inquiry so i think the 2nd one someone review and then response, and 1st one was automatic system i think..

1st...

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for writing to our office. Your immigrant visa case has been refused under INA Section 221(g) for administrative processing, an integral part of the visa adjudication and issuance process that can neither be expedited nor waived. Unfortunately, it is difficult to predict the amount of time the processing will take and timing varies based on the individual circumstances of each case. The visa application will be reconsidered when administrative processing is complete.

Please be assured that we are aware of your concerns and will process the application to completion as quickly as possible, in accordance with U.S. laws. We recognize that this process can be frustrating for applicants and regret any inconvenience. 

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section

U.S. Embassy, Islamabad

AL

2nd.........

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email. Our record indicates that below visa case is under admin process. Administrative processing is mandatory for all sorts of visas to the United States.  There are no waivers available.  Only after this processing has concluded do we review a case for possible issuance of a visa.  The time this processing may take varies from applicant to applicant.  The wait time can be lengthy.  We understand that this wait can be frustrating for our applicants.  Please rest assured we are making our best effort to finish this processing as soon as possible.  Thank you for your kind understanding.

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section, American Embassy

Islamabad, Pakistan

SN

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Zaib212 said:

If they want to contact you then they will call you direct on the number they verified with you during in interview. i dont know what number will appears could be PTCL number or could be anything yo just need to pick up.

My wife got 3 calls one ptcl and 2 mobile ones.... when she trys to call back it dont connect and it just turns off. Whats ur take on that?

Timeline
3 minutes ago, rafiq akhtar said:

My wife got 3 calls one ptcl and 2 mobile ones.... when she trys to call back it dont connect and it just turns off. Whats ur take on that?

hmm which city you live? call your near Courier service and ask them, could be them if not then ask them i received call couples call and how do i know if embassy call me, and i believe Embassy did call me so they may have some info available.

6 minutes ago, rafiq akhtar said:

did you search those number in google

Timeline

Does the case date have to change for them to call?

1 minute ago, Zaib212 said:

hmm which city you live? call your near Courier service and ask them, could be them if not then ask them i received call couples call and how do i know if embassy call me, and i believe Embassy did call me so they may have some info available.

did you search those number in google

Timeline
2 minutes ago, rafiq akhtar said:

hmm that i don't know could be not because officer could have tell his translater to call or someone that know Urdu well to deliver the message to the person. i am thinking but i could be wrong may be once they reach the person and talk to them then they could have update the case...

Edited by Zaib212

Timeline
6 minutes ago, rafiq akhtar said:

or may be send inquiry to Consulate and ask for current update

Edited by Zaib212

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Zaib212 said:

so i received 2 different reply from US Embassy Islamabad in one week when i send them 2 inquiry so i think the 2nd one someone review and then response, and 1st one was automatic system i think..

1st...

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for writing to our office. Your immigrant visa case has been refused under INA Section 221(g) for administrative processing, an integral part of the visa adjudication and issuance process that can neither be expedited nor waived. Unfortunately, it is difficult to predict the amount of time the processing will take and timing varies based on the individual circumstances of each case. The visa application will be reconsidered when administrative processing is complete.

Please be assured that we are aware of your concerns and will process the application to completion as quickly as possible, in accordance with U.S. laws. We recognize that this process can be frustrating for applicants and regret any inconvenience. 

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section

U.S. Embassy, Islamabad

AL

2nd.........

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email. Our record indicates that below visa case is under admin process. Administrative processing is mandatory for all sorts of visas to the United States.  There are no waivers available.  Only after this processing has concluded do we review a case for possible issuance of a visa.  The time this processing may take varies from applicant to applicant.  The wait time can be lengthy.  We understand that this wait can be frustrating for our applicants.  Please rest assured we are making our best effort to finish this processing as soon as possible.  Thank you for your kind understanding.

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section, American Embassy

Islamabad, Pakistan

SN

i received both pattern of mails.both are same AUTO generated emails.since 9 month in AP. i got both these type of mails .whenever i Inquered.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I wanted to share with you guys my fiancé was denied the K1 nov 2015 we reapplied and after 10 months in Ap today we are issued. Good luck everyone true love can conquer everything

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.