Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

Just now, K.Syed88 said:

That they need little more time to review the documents which I had provided to them, and also they don't need anymore documents from me.

Its easy to get hold of Senator of your state by calling or by visiting to their office.

Was  your interview on 18th October 2019?

And what were you told on your interview?

1 hour ago, K.Syed88 said:

Was  your interview on 18th October 2019?

And what were you told on your interview?

Yes October 18 was my interview which I attended with my wife, the only issue outta all was that we were missing the entry exit stamp at the time of wedding so he gave us a 221g form with first option ticked and listed that issue. We were told to upload it on CEAC which we did two days later. I have sent 4 inquiries have not heard back but one update in November. What may cause to take this long? Also, i haven’t gone back since the interview. The CO kept the passport along with the wedding photos and returned all the other documents. Please advise. 

14 hours ago, Sam1257 said:

Yes October 18 was my interview which I attended with my wife, the only issue outta all was that we were missing the entry exit stamp at the time of wedding so he gave us a 221g form with first option ticked and listed that issue. We were told to upload it on CEAC which we did two days later. I have sent 4 inquiries have not heard back but one update in November. What may cause to take this long? Also, i haven’t gone back since the interview. The CO kept the passport along with the wedding photos and returned all the other documents. Please advise. 

I haven't see anyone getting a visa yet, if they were interviewed in October... especially if missing documents and previously married.

CO kept all the documents, pictures and passport and told us to mail missing documents.

Just now, K.Syed88 said:

I haven't see anyone getting a visa yet, if they were interviewed in October... especially if missing documents and previously married.

CO kept all the documents, pictures and passport and told us to mail missing documents.

Just now, K.Syed88 said:

14 hours ago, Sam1257 said:

I would say to do another inquiry perhaps through congressional inquiry, because they are not replying when you did the inquiry on your own . 

But again you might get the same answer like myself and others that " we need a little more time to review the documents"

So waiting and praying that is all we can do so far ☹️

Good luck to you and keep us all posted if you hear any news!!!

The CO didn’t tell me to send it through courier because I didn’t have it with me, so he told me to upload it on CEAC. It still shows submitted since the date I uploaded it.. 

I would say to do another inquiry perhaps through congressional inquiry, because they are not replying when you did the inquiry on your own . 

But again you might get the same answer like myself and others that " we need a little more time to review the documents"

So waiting and praying that is all we can do so far ☹️

Good luck to you and keep us all posted if you hear any news!!!

I didn’t get any answers since the interview so I’m wondering why are they not responding. Do I need to submit an inquiry first to contact senator or just submit an inquiry to senator and they’ll respond to me? Yes, I just want this journey to end already now. It’s been way too long for just a small issue. 

members,

had interview on november 2017 for category f2b and interview ended with letter 221(g) given by co. long story short then our cases were in ap from ready, then returned to nvc and nvc returned to uscis; so uscis california service center received on december, 2018. since then it is considerable time and didn't heard from uscis/nvc despite congressional inquiry. although had hired an attorney but still cases seems in limbo and time is passing.

now question is, does any member have idea, or clue, that how long it will take more to send noir/noid by uscis and then cases get back to consulate.

co gave letter with 221(g) as below:

option 1: crossed with red ink

option 2: checked / ticked with black ink

option 3: unchecked

although timely submitted all requested evidences of economic solvency (i.e. joint sponsor, proof of status, i-864) by petitioner. so your help, assistance, experience sharing or anything valuable will help greatly. or, what we can do now!

best.

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi, everyone. F41 category, had my interview on 6th august 2019, after the interview asked recent tax return which were provided next week. till then we are on "AP". case is regularly updated, even whithin the february it was updated three times but still in AP. Our medical was expired in january 2020, but no email from embassy about the new medical. Should i contact them to ask about the new medical or should i wait from embassy to contact us.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, silverhawk said:

members,

had interview on november 2017 for category f2b and interview ended with letter 221(g) given by co. long story short then our cases were in ap from ready, then returned to nvc and nvc returned to uscis; so uscis california service center received on december, 2018. since then it is considerable time and didn't heard from uscis/nvc despite congressional inquiry. although had hired an attorney but still cases seems in limbo and time is passing.

now question is, does any member have idea, or clue, that how long it will take more to send noir/noid by uscis and then cases get back to consulate.

co gave letter with 221(g) as below:

option 1: crossed with red ink

option 2: checked / ticked with black ink

option 3: unchecked

although timely submitted all requested evidences of economic solvency (i.e. joint sponsor, proof of status, i-864) by petitioner. so your help, assistance, experience sharing or anything valuable will help greatly. or, what we can do now!

best.

Hi silverhawk,

My spouse i130 was returned to USCIS.  His interview was august 2017.  We received NOIR in February 2019.  After submitting response to noir, case was reaffirmed in august 2019.

Our service center was Texas 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Saba ahmad said:

Hi. My case category is f2a. I had an interview on 5th august 2019. Asked for additional documents which i have send them.case is under administrative proceing. Case is updated many times in this month.but no responce.my medical expired in jan 2020 but they didnt ask for new one. Dont know what to do.

I had interview on 6 august 2019, and am also on adminsitrative processing since then, same my case is updated three times this month but no tangeble outcome, my medical was expeired on 26 january and we have no email or call regarding the new medical.. we can just pray.. 

3 hours ago, Chaudary said:

I had interview on 6 august 2019, and am also on adminsitrative processing since then, same my case is updated three times this month but no tangeble outcome, my medical was expeired on 26 january and we have no email or call regarding the new medical.. we can just pray.. 

Yes the only thing we can do is pray. I hope this end soon😐 ..did they ask u additional documents? 

Timeline
12 hours ago, Saba ahmad said:

Yes the only thing we can do is pray. I hope this end soon😐 ..did they ask u additional documents? 

Yes, recent tax transcript of 2019, which we provided within a week.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.