bora bora

The blue boxes and hearts on our avatars

15,000 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Grenada
Timeline
Now I wanna see it

you should see it, it'll become an instant favorite

mostly for me 'cause that's what life was like when I was that age (oh so long ago). and we had a christmas tree that looked just like that.

However, I usually did not get what I asked for....lol

grenada.gifusa.gif

"We owe something to extravagance for thrift and adventure go seldom hand in hand." JJC

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nagishkaw

• KHURRAM SERAJ

• SoL.

• mRx

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

matt, I like your disclaimer though

Personally i found myself staring at it for a bout 10 minutes when i first saw it.

I teach special Education in Grenada. It makes me think about some of the kids.

They are funny, but they are also fun. Seeing them all happy is a bit contagious, partly because you laugh with them, partly because you laugh at them (sometimes you just can't help yourself)

they don't mind, my students love making me laugh.

that disclaimer is absolutely necessary. God forbid I offend anyone.

Judging from the looks of things, I guess you can say you have.*wink * ....planktons ?

would you expect any less from a heartless monster like me?

21FUNNY.gif

Timeline
ever wonder how ralphy looks now?

serious!?!??!

that's him?

well I guess we all grow up sometime...except arnold...whatchu talkin 'bout willis

grenada.gifusa.gif

"We owe something to extravagance for thrift and adventure go seldom hand in hand." JJC

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Yes, very strange. Maybe yous is not so much sinus, but something viral. I have a bum kidney and the pain is killing me.

I'm pretty sure it's just a head cold. I've already had something viral, I was horizontal for three weeks with Dengue Fever in March. That was miserable.

But i'm now going to stop complaining, cause I just have a few sniffles, while you have a bum kidney.

I hope you feel better.

Do kidneys get better? or just replaced?

hope you don't mind me asking

I was in the process of answering this question when I got booted offline. Kidneys do not regenerate themselves like say, the liver. A person can live with only one, but as we know the body was designed to have two. People can get kidney transplants . Mine are not at that stage yet , and if kidneys fail, they put people on dialysis. What a way to live, eh?

Yikes!

I hope yours don't get any worse. Dialysis is no joke. I wish you the best in all of it.

thanks for the info

Sue

Looks like we are a bunch of sick tickets, my fiance and myself. He is a beautiful young man with a mechanical heart valve ( since February ) and now gallbladder and liver problems. I got the kidney trouble. If this process lingers on and on, we could be dead . It is in God's hands.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
Yes, very strange. Maybe yous is not so much sinus, but something viral. I have a bum kidney and the pain is killing me.

I'm pretty sure it's just a head cold. I've already had something viral, I was horizontal for three weeks with Dengue Fever in March. That was miserable.

But i'm now going to stop complaining, cause I just have a few sniffles, while you have a bum kidney.

I hope you feel better.

I was in the process of answering this question when I got booted offline. Kidneys do not regenerate themselves like say, the liver. A person can live with only one, but as we know the body was designed to have two. People can get kidney transplants . Mine are not at that stage yet , and if kidneys fail, they put people on dialysis. What a way to live, eh?

Yikes!

I hope yours don't get any worse. Dialysis is no joke. I wish you the best in all of it.

thanks for the info

Sue

Looks like we are a bunch of sick tickets, my fiance and myself. He is a beautiful young man with a mechanical heart valve ( since February ) and now gallbladder and liver problems. I got the kidney trouble. If this process lingers on and on, we could be dead . It is in God's hands.

or you two could bounce back and compete in the international organ donor olympics. yes there is such a thing, i've met a woman who ran in it. Good Luck with it all. sounds like the visa journey is not the only path your on right now. I wish you both the best in your recoveries. Sometimes inredible things happen, I've seen it.

grenada.gifusa.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey! I was flipping through the last few pages, see what I missed!

Work. I work lots this week. It is busy busy for mothers day.

Edited by Stacey33

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Sue,

You are NOT that old. That was more like my era. My gosh, I was born in the 50's ! Ask Sister Omoba, I see her down there.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hey everyone...Looks like the whole gang is here

***I-130***

2006-12-14 I-130 Sent to Vermont Service Center

2007-01-12 I-130 NOA1

2007-04-06 Approved!

***I-129F (new form)***

2007-01-31 I-129F Sent to Chicago

2007-02-07 I-129F NOA1

2007-04-06 Approved!

***US Embassy Islamabad***

2007-04-25 Packet Received by my wife

2007-05-15 Medical Exam

2007-05-29 Interview Approved!

2007-05-29 AP starts

2007-11-01 Wife got call to pickup her Visa from American Express

2008-01-12 POE at JFK

***I-485***

2008-11-10 I-485 Sent to Chicago

2008-11-20 Payment accepted

2008-11-22 I-485 NOA1

2009-01-09 Biometric

2009-03-08 Interview Letter

2009-04-08 Interview Approved!

2009-04-08 Welcome letter received

2009-04-18 Green Card Received

USA_b.gifpakistan_b.gif

Disclaimer: I'm not a lawyer and anything posted is just my own opinion

I hope you feel better.

Yikes!

thanks for the info

Sue

or you two could bounce back and compete in the international organ donor olympics. yes there is such a thing, i've met a woman who ran in it. Good Luck with it all. sounds like the visa journey is not the only path your on right now. I wish you both the best in your recoveries. Sometimes inredible things happen, I've seen it.

What is that movie where the guy wants to win a medal so he pretends to be retarded so he can play in the special olympics, but the problem was that the retarded people were beating him in all of the events?

I hope you feel better.

Yikes!

thanks for the info

Sue

What is that movie where the guy wants to win a medal so he pretends to be retarded so he can play in the special olympics, but the problem was that the retarded people were beating him in all of the events?

isnt that a south park episode?

21FUNNY.gif

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline
:yes: :yes:

***I-130***

2006-12-14 I-130 Sent to Vermont Service Center

2007-01-12 I-130 NOA1

2007-04-06 Approved!

***I-129F (new form)***

2007-01-31 I-129F Sent to Chicago

2007-02-07 I-129F NOA1