Marc Martínez

We got a RFE (Request for Evidence)

52 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Ellenju31 said:

We got the NVC case num Created: April 17

And in APRIL 25, 2018 ous  status is "READY" but i havent recieved the pocket 3 yet

Hoping it is soon! 🤞🏻 We received our approval a week ago so we’re still waiting for our case number from NVC. What country is your fiancé from if you don’t mind me asking?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Katelyngene said:

Hoping it is soon! 🤞🏻 We received our approval a week ago so we’re still waiting for our case number from NVC. What country is your fiancé from if you don’t mind me asking?

Hongkong

Timeline

Get the finger print at the philippine consulate in hongkong then send the finger print and application form to my brother with autthorization letter  and apply in MANILA

Timeline
57 minutes ago, S&JW said:

Do you mind if i will talk to her? In what stage now are you in this process? Aside from being RFE’d?

2 hours ago, Katelyngene said:

Philippines

Philippines

Timeline
1 hour ago, S&JW said:

May i ask how did she get her NBI and Cenomar?

Get the finger print ang application for at the philippine consulate then to her reratives in manila to apply for her with her authorization letter and passport copy. CENOMAR also ask her relatives to get at PSA for her with authotization letter and passport copy

Timeline
36 minutes ago, Ellenju31 said:

Get the finger print ang application for at the philippine consulate then to her reratives in manila to apply for her with her authorization letter and passport copy. CENOMAR also ask her relatives to get at PSA for her with authotization letter and passport copy

With regards to the CENOMAR. She let her relatives to get it for her with her autho. Letter and passport copy then the relatives send it directly to the US embassy in hongkong. Am i correct?

Timeline
5 hours ago, S&JW said:

With regards to the CENOMAR. She let her relatives to get it for her with her autho. Letter and passport copy then the relatives send it directly to the US embassy in hongkong. Am i correct?

No, the CENOMAR and NBI will send to her, she will bring along with her in her interview.

Hongkong Police Clearance will directed sent to embassy

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Ellenju31 said:

No, the CENOMAR and NBI will send to her, she will bring along with her in her interview.

Hongkong Police Clearance will directed sent to embassy

What i have heard and read. CENOMAR should be sent DIRECTLY to the US embassy hongkong and the HK Police Clearance too, whereas NBI and other documents can be handed during the interview. 

Edited by S&JW

Timeline

CENOMAR will not sent directly to US embassy in hongkong. It will handed to the embassy in your interview when the embassy ask for it,..

My Niece have the  CENOMAR to bring in in her checklist but she didnt have the CEMONAR but she lucky her visa approved even she failed to handed her.CENOMAR, i heard that in hongkong they wont require CENOMAR but i still recured it to be safe, incase they ask for it

Timeline
9 hours ago, S&JW said:

May i ask how did she get her NBI and Cenomar?

For the NBI go to Philippines Consulate and fill up the application form and do the finger print.

Send the application form with authorization letter to her relatives in philippines then they can help her apply for the NBI its takes 5 days to get.the result. (Must be get at NBI manila office only for MIGRATION PURPOSES)

For the CENOMAR as she can apply at local PSA office near her home town, ask her relatives to get for her just write an authorization and passport copy

On 5/8/2018 at 10:56 AM, S&JW said:

Hi, CENOMAR and Birth Certificate can be obtained through online, and it will be delivered to her current physical address, or to her home address in Philippines, like what i did.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.