march_hare

Medical at Knightsbridge- help!

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi guys,

I'm in the process of getting everything ready for my medical at Knightsbridge. I've got everything! But I'm stressing over the following patient summary/medical records. 

I have no long term illnesses. No repeat medications/prescriptions. I've only got one allergy (penicillin). Pretty much the most boring medical record! 

But, nonetheless, I'm worrying. I'm able to access my patient summary record on systmonline (the site that deals with NHS records, appointements, etc) but at the bottom it says that: "This view of your record is not your actual Summary Care Record"... what's the point of gaining access to it, if that's the case!? 

On another forum it said that I can ask for a patient summary from my GP, or access this myself under "patient access". I guess the latter is the patient summary record from the aforementioned systmonline?

Sorry for rambling. But has anyone had their Knightsbridge medical recently and, if so, what did you bring for your patient summary record? 

Thank you all so much in advance! I'm sure you'll all understand this is a very stressful time, but the wait is almost over!

march_hare 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I had my medical last week, and like you I had no long term illness, prescriptions, allergies etc.

In regards to what you're asking about, I took a piece of paper called an "Encounter Report' which included all of the above.

I literally just went to my GP and spoke to the receptionist, explained what I needed, she at first told me I would need to request it in writing. However, I asked another member of staff that was sitting at the reception the same question, and she proceeded to explain to the other member of staff what I was after and where to find it. She then proceeded to print the "Encounter Report" and another one which was the "Patient Immunisations" which included all the vaccines I have had since I was born (been with the same GP ever since).

Both of the above-mentioned documents were accepted by Knightsbridge Doctors. I'm assuming so since they never said they weren't what they needed. The "Encounter Report" was what the doctor I sat down with was looking at while talking to her.

Hope this information is helpful to you. No need to stress, the medical was more relaxing than I imagined.

On 11/10/2017 at 6:34 PM, march_hare said:

Hi guys,

I'm in the process of getting everything ready for my medical at Knightsbridge. I've got everything! But I'm stressing over the following patient summary/medical records. 

I have no long term illnesses. No repeat medications/prescriptions. I've only got one allergy (penicillin). Pretty much the most boring medical record! 

But, nonetheless, I'm worrying. I'm able to access my patient summary record on systmonline (the site that deals with NHS records, appointements, etc) but at the bottom it says that: "This view of your record is not your actual Summary Care Record"... what's the point of gaining access to it, if that's the case!? 

On another forum it said that I can ask for a patient summary from my GP, or access this myself under "patient access". I guess the latter is the patient summary record from the aforementioned systmonline?

Sorry for rambling. But has anyone had their Knightsbridge medical recently and, if so, what did you bring for your patient summary record? 

Thank you all so much in advance! I'm sure you'll all understand this is a very stressful time, but the wait is almost over!

march_hare 

Hey!

I had my medical on Thursday. Just ask your GP for a patient summary of care! Mine was extremely short too! 4 pages with not much on It other than my allergy to Penicillin and a heart problem I had in 2004.

please don't worry to much! Take what you have and if the medical team need more info they will give you a letter to give to your GP as a "request for more info" (that's what they gave to me) 

*~*~*country-specific question moved to United Kingdom sub-forum*~*~*

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.