2,948 posts in this topic

I feel like the majority of I-751 cases that transferred to NSC on November 20, 2018, have been processed in some way shape or form (RFE or approval) except for a few cases including mine. It's so annoying.  My case is WAC1801700xxx.  Mentally, I don't know how much I can wait longer. My friend who is a November 2017 filer got her case transferred to TX in Jan 2019 and she just got her I-751 approval last Friday.  

And scheduling Infopass appointment for i-551 stamp is crazy and stupid. My 18-month extension expires in May. They didn't let me schedule for an appointment today. They wanted me to call them back again in April. According to them, for the stamp, I have to be within 30 days of the expiration of my extension like what happened if my field office is backlog with appointments. I just don't know how to navigate this uncertainty. Like is it necessary to get my passport stamped? 

I just wish I got everything approved before April so I don't have to go and get the I-551 stamp. 

Thank you so much for reading y'all. 

13 minutes ago, TK619 said:

I feel like the majority of I-751 cases that transferred to NSC on November 20, 2018, have been processed in some way shape or form (RFE or approval) except for a few cases including mine. It's so annoying.  My case is WAC1801700xxx.  Mentally, I don't know how much I can wait longer. My friend who is a November 2017 filer got her case transferred to TX in Jan 2019 and she just got her I-751 approval last Friday.  

And scheduling Infopass appointment for i-551 stamp is crazy and stupid. My 18-month extension expires in May. They didn't let me schedule for an appointment today. They wanted me to call them back again in April. According to them, for the stamp, I have to be within 30 days of the expiration of my extension like what happened if my field office is backlog with appointments. I just don't know how to navigate this uncertainty. Like is it necessary to get my passport stamped? 

I just wish I got everything approved before April so I don't have to go and get the I-551 stamp. 

When was the expire date on the card ?

21 minutes ago, TK619 said:

On the card, it's November 10, 2017. With the 18 month extension, it's May 2019. 

If you have plane tickets and if you request based on some overseas traveling they schedule you most likely 

Got update on my I-751! Very glad this part of the journey is over. 

NOA: 10/16/2017

California Service Center

WAC180170XXXX

1. New Card is Being Produced - (03/13/2019)

2. Case Was Approved - (03/13/2019)

Just 2 days shy of 17 months of waiting.. crazy but glad its all over.

This goes together with my N-400 being approved on 03/13/2019 too.

I wish everyone else here a speedy approval.

12 hours ago, TK619 said:

Did you apply for N-400? If so, chances are you won't get approved nor get an RFE! My I-751 was transfered to NSC as well, however, I also applied for N-400. They will be processed together at the same time. So I won't get approved before my N-400 interview. I made an inquiry about a missing letter, and though I didn' ask they told me that they will be processed together.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
On 13/3/2019 at 07:24, Eidwetab said:

Tôi đã kiểm tra cổng thông tin khác ... Có vẻ như nó đã không được cập nhật trong một năm lol

Có phải mọi người khác có thông tin theo dõi?

I’m trying but it’s confusing ☺️

On 3/12/2019 at 6:31 PM, GoodbyeGirl said:

Hello everyone! I had my combi interview today and my I-751 plus N400 was approved. For anyone interested, I've posted a detailed account here: 

Congrats!

What a relief. Now on to the Oath letter and ceremony.

I-751 journey

10/16/2017.......... ROC package mailed

10/18/2017.......... I-751 package received VSC

10/19/2017.......... I-797 NOA date

10/30/2017.......... Notice received in mail

10/30/2017.......... Check cashed

11/02/2017.......... Conditional GC expired

11/22/2017.......... Biometrics completed

xx/xx/xxxx.......... waiting waiting waiting

25 minutes ago, NeedMoreCoffee said:

WAC180170XXXX

Congrats! 

17 months wow! 

I-751 journey

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
12 hours ago, TK619 said:

I totally anderstand you, I’m in the same boat. In fact, my case  number is WAC1801700xxx, and I got transferred to NSC on November 5th, 2018 as well. It is frustrating to see how everybody else around our number gets approved. I hope we hear something soon because this wait and anxiety drives me insane.

Congratulations! At last. :)

35 minutes ago, NeedMoreCoffee said:

WAC180170XXXX

Just 2 days shy of 17 months of waiting.. crazy but glad its all over.

This goes together with my N-400 being approved on 03/13/2019 too.

I wish everyone else here a speedy approval.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current status: UK and USA citizen

12-Mar-19: I-751 (WAC18026) + N400 combi interview

Outcome

16 Mar-19: I-751 ~ Green Card in Hand (from submission to card delivery, 17 months)

19 Apr-19:  N400 ~ Naturalization Oath Ceremony, certificate in-hand! (from submission to oath, 6 months)

1 May 19: Voter registration card in-hand

3 May 19: USA passport in-hand

11 May 19: New SSN card in-hand

Thank you! It was a 17-month wait for me too. Don't know if the card will actually be produced, but my oath ceremony is 19 April, so I'm happy. 

Good luck to you. :)

11 minutes ago, WeGuyGal said:

Congrats!

What a relief. Now on to the Oath letter and ceremony.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outcome

16 Mar-19: I-751 ~ Green Card in Hand (from submission to card delivery, 17 months)

19 Apr-19:  N400 ~ Naturalization Oath Ceremony, certificate in-hand! (from submission to oath, 6 months)

2 minutes ago, GoodbyeGirl said:

Thank you! It was a 17-month wait for me too. Don't know if the card will actually be produced, but my oath ceremony is 19 April, so I'm happy. 

Good luck to you. :)

The card is unlikely to be produced because as it has to be handed over prior to the oath. I assume they're then destroyed. The new cards are very sophisticated with several security features. The Naturalization Certificate is what matters. 

I-751 journey

The IO said I 'may or may not' get my card. Kind of want to see it but understand that I'll be giving it back in a few weeks. :)

After the stress of the last 17 months, I'm very much appreciating my progress this week. 

I hope everyone here gets their result soon. It really is a test of of endurance. :)  

6 minutes ago, WeGuyGal said:

The card is unlikely to be produced because as it has to be handed over prior to the oath. I assume they're then destroyed. The new cards are very sophisticated with several security features. The Naturalization Certificate is what matters. 

Edited by GoodbyeGirl

Outcome

I called USCIS on there 800 number to schedule info pass appointment . Somebody called me within 72 hrs from NY. But she didn't schedule my infopass appointment because she said to read me the date on 18 months extension letter and exact wording in letter but i was at work so I said I dont have a letter right now . She said I need to call back and have letter handy . Then she will able to schedule an appointment.  Anybody experienced this? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.