dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview November 2017

501 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
57 minutes ago, Godsown said:

Wow thank you. Please where do I get the customer care line or can you help me with it if you do please.thank you. Did you input the username and password  in the box provided by the CGI Federal secure Access page?. Thank you.

You can find the number here 😊

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-passportretrieve.asp

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Kadupul said:

You can find the number here 😊

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-passportretrieve.asp

Okay thank you.

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I got a case complete on the 13th of oct via phone call. I am still waiting for the email confirmation. Although I am F1, the process appear similar. I am hoping soon for an interview date in Lagos. I have a particular question to ask Nigerians here who have gone through the interview stage. Is DHL required for collection? In other words, is it possible to go back to the embassy and collect your passport when its ready?

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline
36 minutes ago, cleon86 said:

Tomorrow is my husband's interview! It's finally here after all this time! Any prayers you can send our way would be appreciated! I'll be back tomorrow with good news haha! ;) 

Wish you success cleon86. You'd hear good news at the end of the day tomorrow. Cheers

Just got back from our interview! Went well, our consular was nice and cheerful, asked how long we dated before we got married and how we met. My husband was with me so that helped a lot and I guess that is why we didn’t get many questions. After the interview she wished us luck in States and gave us green sheet of paper which says “your visa application has been tentatively approved. If your security checks clear without issue your visa will be printed and returned to you within 7 days.” We are freaking out now, are we approved or what is that thing about security checks?

Edited by ToniNiki

Timeline
3 hours ago, cleon86 said:

Tomorrow is my husband's interview! It's finally here after all this time! Any prayers you can send our way would be appreciated! I'll be back tomorrow with good news haha! ;) 

Wishing you guys all the BEST

Filed: E-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Cyropay said:

Hi everyone, Does any one know if Lagos Embassy mail back passport with visa or applicants have to wait to collect it? If wait to collect visa, how many days does it take?

You have to pick up from DHL in Lagos. You can have a paid delivery in Port Harcourt.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Game411 said:

I got a case complete on the 13th of oct via phone call. I am still waiting for the email confirmation. Although I am F1, the process appear similar. I am hoping soon for an interview date in Lagos. I have a particular question to ask Nigerians here who have gone through the interview stage. Is DHL required for collection? In other words, is it possible to go back to the embassy and collect your passport when its ready?

Yes, DHL it is. I have never seen a case where one had to pick up from the embassy.

Edited by Ebony1

Timeline
26 minutes ago, Cyropay said:

When can one register for a courier service? Is it at the interview or before?

You should do it before. Instructions on how to go about it is in your p4 letter(interview appointment letter).

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
29 minutes ago, Ebony1 said:

You should do it before. Instructions on how to go about it is in your p4 letter(interview appointment letter).

I've been trying to do that. This what I got from the website when I managed to register online to create my profile:

"Immigrant documents can only be picked up from the Victoria Island location in Lagos. Applicants will be notified by email and SMS when their documents are ready for pickup."

have you you tried to create your online profile or register online? Did you get to the point where you were able to pay for a courier service?

Timeline
44 minutes ago, Cyropay said:

I've been trying to do that. This what I got from the website when I managed to register online to create my profile:

"Immigrant documents can only be picked up from the Victoria Island location in Lagos. Applicants will be notified by email and SMS when their documents are ready for pickup."

have you you tried to create your online profile or register online? Did you get to the point where you were able to pay for a courier service?

Yes, you'll get to that point but don't have to pay unless you want it delivered in Port Harcourt. It'll just generate an appointment confirmation with your passport details and a code at the end of the registration process.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.