bunkx

Service Request

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline

Hey guys,

I have posted here before about moving and the ready for interview status date changing from "as of march 2" to "as of august 4" and possibly having fallen to the bottom of the waitlist for the interview all over again but I haven't been able to get an answer...

This time I just wanted to ask, what have you guys' experience been with service requests and the timeline for that?

I submitted a service request on August 18, saying in the notes that I have moved less than a mile from my old address and asking if it really means I've fallen to the bottom of the waitlist. However, it still says "service request currently not assigned to anyone for processing". I was just wondering when I should expect a response for that.

Thanks!

(Today marks Day 231 since I submitted the forms)

Edited by bunkx

N-400 Application for Naturalization

Day    00 - 08/31/20 - Submitted online N-400 application. ROC still pending. Requested combo interview.

Day    01 - 09/01/20 - NOA received online. Status says biometrics appt letter will be sent. (PD 08/31/20)

Day  141 - 01/20/21 - Biometrics reuse letter

Day  233 - 04/22/21 - ROC approved, no news on N-400

Day  288 - 06/18/21 - Interview scheduled

Day  332 - 07/30/21 - Successful interview. No decision yet.

Day 758  - 09/28/22 - Oath ceremony will be scheduled

Day 870 - 01/18/23 - Oath ceremony complete

Timeline
13 hours ago, bunkx said:

Hey guys,

I have posted here before about moving and the ready for interview status date changing from "as of march 2" to "as of august 4" and possibly having fallen to the bottom of the waitlist for the interview all over again but I haven't been able to get an answer...

This time I just wanted to ask, what have you guys' experience been with service requests and the timeline for that?

I submitted a service request on August 18, saying in the notes that I have moved less than a mile from my old address and asking if it really means I've fallen to the bottom of the waitlist. However, it still says "service request currently not assigned to anyone for processing". I was just wondering when I should expect a response for that.

Thanks!

(Today marks Day 231 since I submitted the forms)

Usually change of address in the same state is fine and does not delay the processing as long it falls under the same jurisdiction of the USCIS local office.  If you moved to another state then your file has to be transferred to another USCIS office that is where the delays happens.

11 hours ago, DECKKAM said:

am applying for AOS base on spouse with a B1/B2 Visa...i can post my document to my state uscis office or to d chicago lock box 

Chicago lockbox! 

02/14/2012 - Meet in person for the first time after talking online for over a year! :wub:

04/11/2012 - His first Visit to Brazil!!! (He was there twice).

09/12/2012 - Trip together to Cancun.

09/18/2012 - My First arrival/visit to United States (I visited about 4 to 6 times until my last arrival)

09/27/2016 - Last Arrival on B1/B2 Visa

02/01/2017 - MARRIED!!!

05/28/2017 - Package Sent

05/30/2017 - Package delivered 

06/09/2017 - Package returned (outdated I-130)

06/12/2017 - New package sent

06/14/2017 - New Package delivered

06/20/2017 - Check cashed

06/21/2017 - e-mails and texts received

06/24/2017 - Notice of action (Acceptance letter) received in the mail.

06/30/2017 - Biometrics appointment received in mail.

07/03/2017 - Biometrics done! (it was a successful walk in, my appointment was 07/10)

09/02/2017 - Service Request for EAD.

09/25/2017 - Call to tier 2 after no update on SR.

09/25/2017 - New Card Is Being Produced!!! (YAY)

09/30/2017 - EAD in hands!!!

04/08/2018 - Online Status Changed! - Interview Scheduled!!!

04/11/2018 - Inteview letter on the mail!

05/11/2018 - Interview at West Palm Beach field Office - Approved on spot!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline
14 hours ago, DECKKAM said:

PLS CAN I ADD PHOTOCOPIES OF MY KIDS BIRTH CERT IN DOCUMENTS(AOS) TO BE SENT USCIS 

You can add whatever you want... Pretty sure that's a required document anyway if you're applying for them also. 

But, I don't know why you're posting under my thread... This is completely unrelated.

N-400 Application for Naturalization

Day    00 - 08/31/20 - Submitted online N-400 application. ROC still pending. Requested combo interview.

Day    01 - 09/01/20 - NOA received online. Status says biometrics appt letter will be sent. (PD 08/31/20)

Day  141 - 01/20/21 - Biometrics reuse letter

Day  233 - 04/22/21 - ROC approved, no news on N-400

Day  288 - 06/18/21 - Interview scheduled

Day  332 - 07/30/21 - Successful interview. No decision yet.

Day 758  - 09/28/22 - Oath ceremony will be scheduled

Day 870 - 01/18/23 - Oath ceremony complete

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country:
Timeline
On 9/7/2017 at 7:20 AM, DECKKAM said:

am applying for AOS base on spouse with a B1/B2 Visa...i can post my document to my state uscis office or to d chicago lock box 

Please create your own thread to ask specific questions. All documents for AOS is under guide in the forum. Check it out there.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.