2,916 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, NICOLA2017 said:

I know me too ...but she called n the lady was very nice told her about my renewal.prima facie n that I just gotta wait.....wby cabt they hire some person to clear these back logs 

Only the VAWA Unit in Vermont handles I-360. The government does not have budget to hire more people but the number of cases submitted skyrocketed at the end of 2016, so they are behind. When I first started gathering documents, processing times were 5 months, now it’s more like 14-15 months. It just is what it is and we have to wait. It will all be worth it in the end. 

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Sheenane said:

Hello guys ! How are you ? 

While my I360 is pending Can I fill out the other form cause I been waiting.

Thank you

If your spouse is a USC then you can file for adjustment of status and EAD and AP

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

After 14 months of waiting n waiting i fonally get a rfe ... no idea wat it is .. can anyone tell me how much this delay my case :(

Edited by TBoneTX
remove images with identifying info

Filed: Other Timeline
5 hours ago, Elba Rodriguez said:

Good morning everyone! Anybody that has use an AP to travel outside of the country? I’m scared something can happen and I won’t be able to re-enter. Thank you for your thoughts. 

I ve also traveled to my country twice with my AP and had no problem. It takes not more than 10 minutes to re-enter the usa. They ask very basic questions, like “where did you go?” And “how long did you stay?” They don’t care or ask about your case status.

Filed: Other Country: Haiti
Timeline
3 hours ago, Hope953 said:

If your spouse is a USC then you can file for adjustment of status and EAD and AP

Yes he a USC .Thank you sooo much !! Cause I was scared to lose the money (1225$)

44 minutes ago, Romero_2000 said:

USCIS received my I1360 a year ago on 1/24/2016 and to this day it has not changed. No RFE's no Prima Facie. The same status has been there for a year. Fees were waived. :(

Currently they are adjudicating October/November 2016 petitions. It takes about 15 months currently. Be patient. 

Just now, Sheenane said:

Yes he a USC .Thank you sooo much !! Cause I was scared to lose the money (1225$)

You can file a fee waiver for financial hardship if you do not have the money. 

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, Sheenane said:

If you can’t afford the filing you can request to get a fee waiver using i912

Timeline
33 minutes ago, iwillsurvive said:

Currently they are adjudicating October/November 2016 petitions. It takes about 15 months currently. Be patient. 

You can file a fee waiver for financial hardship if you do not have the money. 

Yes being patient is all I have. Thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.