2,916 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
On 16/11/2017 at 4:34 PM, bold said:

Is it true that even with AP one can be turned back at the point of entry when returning to the USA after traveling abroad?

I did travel many times with my combo card. Im traveling again in January. Officer at JFK said that i wouldnt have any problem returning if my card was not expired and i could go in and out as many times as i wanted.

Filed: Other Country:
Timeline
8 minutes ago, digonyc said:

I did travel many times with my combo card. Im traveling again in January. Officer at JFK said that i wouldnt have any problem returning if my card was not expired and i could go in and out as many times as i wanted.

Thanks for the information 

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi Folks.  I decided to extend my work to a wide variety of immigration services, such as  Immigrant Visas (CR1, IR1), Green Card Application, Naturalization, K1 visa,   VAWA, Waiver and Removing Conditions for Conditional Permanent Residents (I-751), then if you need an immigration attorney we can assist you. The attorney Christopher K.Jans and I are working together, he is an excellent attorney. If you need an attorney then please send me a pm and we will take from there.  We do no work with Business Immigration (employment-based green card).

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
12 hours ago, ILvisajourney said:

hi sandra

I have questions. maybe many people also want to know the answers.

If my abusive husband contacted uscis to make dishonest statement he's not at fault,  although I submitted evidence of physical and emotional abuse and case approved. will they revoke or delay the I-360 approval?

if i-360 case approved finally, how this will affected abusive husband LPR immigration status? can he find out  there's case against him? or have trouble renew PR card?

Thanks

USCIS will not take into consideration what your husband told them ok . He won't be able to find out if you filed a VAWA case against him.  

Filed: Other Timeline
13 hours ago, B.km said:

I have an interview to attend nxt week. Could you please share your experience with me? Getting really nervous about it.

Lawyer suggested to do my updated medical exam  before the interview which i did already , went through background check again just to show everything is up to date. Collected all my original doc together.... 

What the officer ask for ? Will the interview take long?

Thank u for your time...

I posted a detailed description on this forum on page 45. Good luck.

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline
11 hours ago, ILvisajourney said:

i have my 3rd prima facie same as yours valid for 60 days,  I'm requesting for 4th prima facie now.

filed early September 2016,  and I received RFE  on 12.5 months after initial filing. responded  RFE on the 14th month.

I hope final decision will made 2-3 months after they got my RFE.

Wow

2 hours ago, digonyc said:

Did you ever overstay at any point in time? 

Filed: Other Country:
Timeline
3 hours ago, digonyc said:

Where did u travel to and what’s ur country of origin. I think these also are important points considered by the immigration officers 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Uganda
Timeline

Today my I 360 approved

TIMELINE

filed  april 14th 2016 ,   I 360 , I 485, I 765

submitted RFE sep 30th 2016

renewal   I 765 june 05th 2017

ead approved nov 27th 2017

I 360 approved  nov 28th 2017

iam verymuch happy today ,thanks for god

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 minutes ago, gordon wish said:

Today my I 360 approved

TIMELINE

Congratulations on your approval long wait but we’ll worth it.

22 minutes ago, gordon wish said:

Today my I 360 approved

TIMELINE

Congratulations!!!

Filed: Timeline
26 minutes ago, Poupis said:

Is there any problem if we travel with our parole and come back few days before it expire?

How long before parole expires is OK to travel? Thank you.

Your AP should be valid before it expires but it is not a guarantee to re-enter US via AP.

Edited by miloy001

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.