2,916 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
12 hours ago, bold said:

That’s so fast! My VAWA was approved 30th of September. N I485 transferred last November 7th. Biometric this coming Monday 

I have Biometrics this Friday coming up,i received my Biometrics and interview notice the same day in the mail...

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
Just now, bluelline1039 said:

I have Biometrics this Friday coming up,i received my Biometrics and interview notice the same day in the mail...

Yours is coming soon don't loose have ope!!!!!

Hello guys, good afternoon.

i was checking my receipt mails and I realized that they mistyped the date of the received date on my i131.

it is saying 04/23/2017, I sent my documents on 10/18/2017, the right date would be 10/23/2017 like the others receipts.

do you think it can be a problem? Do I need to contact them?

is it only a typing issue or does it change my process? 

When I check online it’s saying the same wrong date. Im worried

thank you.

28 minutes ago, Poupis said:

Hello guys, good afternoon.

i was checking my receipt mails and I realized that they mistyped the date of the received date on my i131.

it is saying 04/23/2017, I sent my documents on 10/18/2017, the right date would be 10/23/2017 like the others receipts.

do you think it can be a problem? Do I need to contact them?

is it only a typing issue or does it change my process? 

When I check online it’s saying the same wrong date. Im worried

thank you.

Does it only say that on your printed notice or also in your online case status? 

If it says it on your online case it might work out to your advantage. 

30 minutes ago, iwillsurvive said:

Does it only say that on your printed notice or also in your online case status? 

It’s also on my online case status. I’m just worried because all other forms are right. On the app that I check is saying “208 days” last changed lol.

my only concern is if they kind of lost my form because it is 2 differents dates since the other forms are right.

32 minutes ago, iwillsurvive said:

I hope it doesn’t delay my EAD process. SHould I contact them?

34 minutes ago, iwillsurvive said:

i checked processing time on USCIS site and coincidentally they are processing cases 04/24/2017, One day after my “wrong date”.

39 minutes ago, Poupis said:

It’s also on my online case status. I’m just worried because all other forms are right. On the app that I check is saying “208 days” last changed lol.

my only concern is if they kind of lost my form because it is 2 differents dates since the other forms are right.

I hope it doesn’t delay my EAD process. SHould I contact them?

I am not sure what app you are speaking of. 

Why would it delay your I-765 if your I-131 has a wrong date? These are two separate applications. 

If you want them to change the I-131 date, make an Infopass appointment and discuss with an IO. 

Edited by iwillsurvive

1 hour ago, Poupis said:

But my date is April. 04/23/2017

Since the AP comes along with the WP,  that's why I'm worried.

Again, they don’t necessarily come together. They are two separate applications and SOMETIMES they issue a combo card when processing times are the same but they are two SEPARATE things. 

If you are worried about the wrong date, schedule an infopass appointment and have them review it as they will not be able to help you over the phone as you are a VAWA petitioner. 

Filed: Other Country: Peru
Timeline

HI guys, I am getting ready to send my 485 package.  Along with it the medical record I-693, I-864w , I-912 and G-325, also Im attaching the vawa approved copy along with 2 passport pictures translated birth certificate, I don't need a I-765 I have one through Daca and it expires 2019.  I took a new set of finger prints to show that I have no new criminal record (when i was a minor It was dismissed no probation or anything, and I thought it cleared automatically.  Turns out I had to expunge it and I did last year after getting the rfe).  I am sending a copy of the disposition.  Is there else anything that I am missing?.  Thanks in advance.

Filed: Timeline
3 hours ago, 81soalk said:

HI guys, I am getting ready to send my 485 package.  Along with it the medical record I-693, I-864w , I-912 and G-325, also Im attaching the vawa approved copy along with 2 passport pictures translated birth certificate, I don't need a I-765 I have one through Daca and it expires 2019.  I took a new set of finger prints to show that I have no new criminal record (when i was a minor It was dismissed no probation or anything, and I thought it cleared automatically.  Turns out I had to expunge it and I did last year after getting the rfe).  I am sending a copy of the disposition.  Is there else anything that I am missing?.  Thanks in advance.

The current form I-485 does not require G-325A, neither your finger prints. You need to answer those questions in Form I-485, and providing evidence according to the instructions of form I-485.

Edited by miloy001

Filed: Other Country: Peru
Timeline
2 hours ago, miloy001 said:

The current form I-485 does not require G-325A, neither your finger prints. You need to answer those questions in Form I-485, and providing evidence according to the instructions of form I-485.

Thank you very much for the information.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.