Waitinggame16

Chicago N400 filers

2,519 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, agrzybianek said:

hey, everyone, i have couple of quick questions about my upcoming oath

1. what should I bring to my oath besides the letter and green card? should I bring passports/approval letter i got at my interview? anything else?

2. the back of my oath letter has a questionnaire I have to fill out. the wording on it is a bit confusing to me. do I have to fill it out at the USCIS office before my oath or can i do it at home before i get there? i want to make sure it's done 100% correctly. 

thank you

When's your oath?

My husband only took his oath notice and green card with him. 

He filled out the questionnaire at the oath ceremony. When they checked him in they asked him to make sure everything was filled out. So he did it right there in 2 minutes. 

3 hours ago, Steelers1020 said:

When's your oath?

My husband only took his oath notice and green card with him. 

He filled out the questionnaire at the oath ceremony. When they checked him in they asked him to make sure everything was filled out. So he did it right there in 2 minutes. 

thanks for the info, my oath is this coming Wednesday :) 

Edited by agrzybianek

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country:
Timeline
On 5/15/2018 at 7:23 AM, Tcainkb said:

Hi Fellow Chicago Filers, quick question. I filled my N400 in February of this year (2018) based on the timelines i have been reading i will not get an interview until 2019? Also i filed while my i751 is still pending.

Any filers in here from 2018?

Same as you. Filed for my wife on 2/24 online with pending I-751. At the current rate, early 2019 is what I suspect. The process will likely slow down around holidays...it's insane that I am talking about end of 2018 already!!

5/1/2014: I-130 Sent (Nebraska Service Center)

5/23/2015: US Entry :jest:

3/1/2017: Filed i-751 (California Service Center,  transferred to National Benefits Center on 3/13/2018)

2/23/2018: Filed N-400 online at Chicago, IL
10/03/2018: i751-N400  combo interview successful

11/05/2018: Completed Oath Ceremony, Certificate of Naturalization in hand! :jest:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 hours ago, flash9153 said:

Same as you. Filed for my wife on 2/24 online with pending I-751. At the current rate, early 2019 is what I suspect. The process will likely slow down around holidays...it's insane that I am talking about end of 2018 already!!

@flash9153Sigh, I am trying really hard not to think about it anymore. Secretly hoping that something changes and we hear from them way sooner.

11 hours ago, khaled chicago said:

hello Guys ,
I just done with my Interview today ,
I passed the test of english and history ,

but they gave me (B) section

it says in the paper : a desicion cannot yet be made about your application  .

Im so stressed now what dose that mean ? it will take more months now :(

what did the interviewing officer say? did he/she say why they checked B?

Yesterday I was placed in line for the oath!

For those who can't remember my details: mid-July 2017 paper filer, interviewed on April 10. I am based in Central Illinois so oaths are few and far between. 

29 minutes ago, peachlings said:

Yesterday I was placed in line for the oath!

For those who can't remember my details: mid-July 2017 paper filer, interviewed on April 10. I am based in Central Illinois so oaths are few and far between. 

nice! took a while for you to get in line for oath, mine took exactly 48 hours from my interview to get actually scheduled for oath :D

Edited by agrzybianek

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country:
Timeline
20 hours ago, Tcainkb said:

@flash9153Sigh, I am trying really hard not to think about it anymore. Secretly hoping that something changes and we hear from them way sooner.

Yeah, it's best not to dwell on it. Hang in there, a little longer. 

5/1/2014: I-130 Sent (Nebraska Service Center)

5/23/2015: US Entry :jest:

3/1/2017: Filed i-751 (California Service Center,  transferred to National Benefits Center on 3/13/2018)

2/23/2018: Filed N-400 online at Chicago, IL
10/03/2018: i751-N400  combo interview successful

11/05/2018: Completed Oath Ceremony, Certificate of Naturalization in hand! :jest:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
9 hours ago, Aneta73 said:

Interview is scheduled for June 18

Congrats:) My Interview is also Scheduled for June 18

(paper filer PD 08/11/2017)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.