mikeize

I miss ize

23 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

well its a good time to do those things you are not supposed to do likee..

1.. leave the toilet seat up.

2.. run around the house butt naked - sing king of the road!

3.. toss your socks in your favorite corner.

What makes you think men only do this when they're by themselves? :huh:

Duuuuuude, Mike, I know what it feels like :P You get so used to being together all the time, after waiting so long to be together. Dave went ATV'ing with his dad for 2 (!) days and I was freaking out. Never felt so miserable heh.

Best wishes to Ize's grandmother! Hope she'll feel better soon.

And hugs to you. :star:

unless the WOMAN has a CRONK. I dont know why she would leave the toilet seat up- for what reason?

to fall in?

shon.gif

Duuuuuude, Mike, I know what it feels like :P You get so used to being together all the time, after waiting so long to be together. Dave went ATV'ing with his dad for 2 (!) days and I was freaking out. Never felt so miserable heh.

unless the WOMAN has a CRONK. I dont know why she would leave the toilet seat up- for what reason?

to fall in?

She wouldn't, but he might.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

uhm thats why he is not supposed to do it when she is there..

I know I would be giving him an ear full! your married you know its the biggest sin

to leave the toilet seat up. wife falls in there -get her behind wet. not a good thing!

to fall in?

She wouldn't, but he might.

shon.gif

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

It is hard when you have worked so hard to be together and then have to seperate for any length of time...

the longest time my hubby and I have spent apart since I moved here is only about 16 hours or so and that was hard for me to handle :whistle:

we have all gone through this long, lonely process and some of us are lucky to finally be together... you all will get there soon :yes:

Edited by MarilynP
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline
Also, I'm afraid I'll be eating cereal till she gets back.

Know that feeling all too well. We lived together for 5 years before I had to leave for the summer; that was 10 months ago. My husband is still eating cereal... ;)

Anyway, you'll make it through the next two weeks alright and Ize's return will be wonderful for both of you. :thumbs:

Permanent Green Card Holder since 2006, considering citizenship application in the future.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Sorry Mike! Sujeet was just away for 2 weeks to visit his fam India. It was also the first time we were apart overnight since he got here.

What helped me was spending time with my family and close friends. Otherwise I would have been miserable! I know some people don't have family around or may not have close friends around either, but if you have friends then hang out with them a lot while she's gone.

Hope your time goes by fast! :)

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Sorry to hear your wife has sick family and will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers. I am still separated so all I can say is try and stay busy and since your in the boonies no food delivery. I would make a run to the store and stock up on some things you can fix yourself like frozen dinners, etc. Sure hope she is back soon and your not alone too long.

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

awwwww mike! i think that is so sweet that you miss her like you do! that is quite the testimony to your relationship!

sorta makes me think of geoff ... i started working days again (7a-3p) after being on the night shift (11p-7a) for over a year. obviously geoff slept while i was at work ... and then i would sleep a few hours during the day. he would surf the net while i slept behind him in bed, occassionally snuggling in bed for a 5min cuddle on & off. well, today was day 1 and we both missed each other so much!! i even made the 10min ride home to spend 30min with him and then 10min back during my lunch break!!!

anyway ... back to you!!! have you heard from her yet?? and most importantly ... do you have a microwave?!?! i'm sure you could stock the freezer up with some stuff ... arijit can probably lend out a few suggestions! all i can think about are pop-tarts since they are a weekly staple in our house! *heehee*

sorry to hear of her grandmother, but i do hope she enjoys visiting with her family while there!

:star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

My wife was gone for 4 days and I didn't know what to do with myself once I got home from work ...

i thought boys instinctively knew what to do with 'themselves'?!?! :luv:

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Music___Lennon___Imagine_by_jjjean6.png

Faith: not wanting to know what is true.~Nietzsche~

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

text___just_be_animated_colour_by_j.gif

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif