Together4ever

Quick question/case transferred

26 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Wow, Noura, that's great news! We didn't even submit AP. Moh thought it was a waste of $$. I sure wish they would do something with the EADs. Its so hard on people to want to start a new chapter in their lives and find themselves sitting and WAITING some more. Thanks for the info!

Good news Noura. We are about 6 weeks behind you.

Jean let's hope our files are attached together for the transfer and the AOS is approved at the same time!

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Ours was transferred back in January, the same day as his biometrics.

We have received the AP and EAD, but no progress with our AOS since Valentine's Day. We are again, stuck in the FBI name check.

Good luck to all who got transferred!! (F)

goCsm4.png

photo22-1-1.jpg

AF3Cm5.png

We have received the AP and EAD, but no progress with our AOS since Valentine's Day. We are again, stuck in the FBI name check.

Oh no Carrie, I had so hoped that it wouldnt happen to you guys AGAIN! I hope that it helps that you are together and he has the EAD! (F)

erfoud44.jpg

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Oh no Carrie, I had so hoped that it wouldnt happen to you guys AGAIN! I hope that it helps that you are together and he has the EAD! (F)

Well, I feel a lot better since he received his EAD and AP.

It just irritates me more than anything. It's all because of his stinkin' name. :angry:

Because they took so long to issue his Visa and now AOS is draggin', we will most likely get an RFE for a new medical since his just expired.

We are planning on going back to Morocco at the end of the year. I'm hoping we can at least get it by then, but I won't be surprised if we don't.

I know alot of people say getting transferred to CSC is so great because you will be approved without an interview and a lot faster, but there are tons of people that have been stuck in name checks for a long time. I'm not saying that to scare anyone, but just to be realistic. Nothing is guarateed with a transfer to CSC.

Edited by carshel

goCsm4.png

photo22-1-1.jpg

AF3Cm5.png

Well, I feel a lot better since he received his EAD and AP.

It just irritates me more than anything. It's all because of his stinkin' name. :angry:

Because they took so long to issue his Visa and now AOS is draggin', we will most likely get an RFE for a new medical since his just expired.

We are planning on going back to Morocco at the end of the year. I'm hoping we can at least get it by then, but I won't be surprised if we don't.

I know alot of people say getting transferred to CSC is so great because you will be approved without an interview and a lot faster, but there are tons of people that have been stuck in name checks for a long time. I'm not saying that to scare anyone, but just to be realistic. Nothing is guarateed with a transfer to CSC.

Good point about CSC transfers! And I didn't think about the medical. YIKES! How frustrating.

erfoud44.jpg

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Argentina
Timeline

only 200 CSC topics ....sigh

AOS

01-29-07 - marriage

02-07-07 - AOS package mailed to Chicago

02-09-07 - AOS package delivered

02-13-07 - NOA1 date

02-21-07 - Biometrics letter

02-24-07 - NOA1 received

03-01-07 - Biometrics taken

03-15-07 - Transferred to The Sucky/Slow Center (TSC)... to "speed up" processing.

03-17-07 - Transferred notice e-mail

03-20-07 - Received TSC transfer letter

03-21-07 - application pending at TSC e-mail.

05-14-07 - Misinfopass appt. COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME.

06-05-07 - I-131 e-filed

06-11-07 - AP NOA1

07-09-07 - Received weird looking letter for AP, but online status hasn't changed

Last Touch - AOS 3/24, AP 7/03

aW1hZ2UucGhwPzQ2JkkrY291bGQraGF2ZStnb3R0ZW4rYStEZWxsJjAwMDAwMCYwMDAwMDAmMTImMTAmYyYwJjcmMiYyMDA3JjcmMCY0Mzc4NDcwMDExODEyMjE5ODguJw==.gif

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
Congrats on the transfer! I will tell you that even if you have to interview, it truly is not that bad. The real hitch whether interviewed locally or going through CSC is the namecheck. Some have been in limbo for months with that.

Best wishes!

Twila

That needs to be stressed more often. Most people do the happy dance when they get transferred to CSC. I have to admit, we were quite happy too...til now. We have been waiting 9 months for some sort of action. It appears we are in the name check black hole. Just understand....a transfer doesn't always mean a quick approval as some have had on here. Those cases are teasers to those of us that wait....and wait....and wait....

Hey Jean! Our AOS was transferred to CSC in November. It was touched in January, but nothing since then. It would be nice if there was no interview though.

Unless they transfer you to your local office, you WILL be approved without an interview.

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.