20 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
2 hours ago, lacolinab13 said:

Believe the embassy. They're the ones who are in charge, after all! I'm sure your status will update soon on the website. Congratulations - I knew it would be quick! 

Thank you so much !! Yeah it surprised when I received that email after all what I've read on forums of some people that are waiting for months ! And mine just took  3 days so I hope they will change my status soon and finally have my passport on hand with my visa ! 

Hugs and blessings!

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

Hey Katmi, i have one little question for you, im having my interview soon and im not sure if im taking the right papers. When i went to the banco de la nacion to get the certificado policial i got asked which one i wanted. I got the basic for peru use. Which one did you get?

Timeline
8 hours ago, AA90 said:

Hey Katmi, i have one little question for you, im having my interview soon and im not sure if im taking the right papers. When i went to the banco de la nacion to get the certificado policial i got asked which one i wanted. I got the basic for peru use. Which one did you get?

Hi :) it's ok if you got the basic . I did the same because even you're going to use it for the embassy it is still in peru . That's what they told me and I didn't have any problem at my interview. 

Timeline
5 hours ago, KatMi said:

Hi :) it's ok if you got the basic . I did the same because even you're going to use it for the embassy it is still in peru . That's what they told me and I didn't have any problem at my interview. 

Thank you!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.