zeta054

I-751 July 2017 Filers

3,068 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, AlluringSoul said:

This forum is great with my morning coffee and chocolate croissant. 🤣 Better than channel 7 for sure.

Bon appétite 🥐👌🏼

Just now, Mrs_Lyds said:

Omg! Is Columbus Day today? 😬 lostttt in space ... for real... 😂😂 oh how I wish I had a job that I have all weekends off .. as long all those unnecessary days like “Columbus Day” 😂

I think we chose the wrong industry 😭

23 minutes ago, NYCBoy said:

25 minutes ago, Mrs_Lyds said:

Omg! Is Columbus Day today? 😬 lostttt in space ... for real... 😂😂 oh how I wish I had a job that I have all weekends off .. as long all those unnecessary days like “Columbus Day” 😂

You guys are not the only one.. 🙄 If banks are closed, why bother being open????

AOS i-130, i-485 & i-765 in New York (Queens field office)

12/29/2014 - Priority Date; receipt number starting with MSC

1/2/2015 - Fingerprint fee accepted

1/26/2015 - Case suspended - RFE sent out

2/3/2015 - Fingerprint done at Jamaica Center, Queens

2/11/2015 - RFE received - Case resumed

3/2/2015 - EAD ordered

3/13/2015- EAD card mailed out -- received it 3 days later

7/8/2015 - AOS interview ready to be scheduled for an interview

9/27/2015 - AOS Interview scheduled for Nov 3

11/3/2015 - AOS interview

12/11/2015 - APPROVED!!!

ROC (Vermont Service Center)

10/3/2017 - Sent out ROC package to VSC

10/6/2017 - Date on NOA (Received NOA on 10/16/2017)

11/6/2017 - Biometrics done

8/15/2018 - Extension letter for 18 months received

12/28/2018 - APPROVED! (No RFE, No Interview) 🤸‍♀️ 

1/7/2019 - GC delivered

N-400 (Queens field office)

1/22/2019 - N400 delivered to Dallas, TX.

1/25/2019 - Check cashed

2/12/2019 - Biometrics appt

8/26/2019 - Interview scheduled

10/3/2019 - Interview - APPROVED

10/30/2019 - Oath

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline
25 minutes ago, NYCBoy said:

1 minute ago, AlluringSoul said:

You guys are not the only one.. 🙄 If banks are closed, why bother being open????

I should just become a bank teller then 😂 I’m so jealous of people with 9-5 jobs.. u see the ladies wearing their high heels, their expensive bags, walking from their car to their office and are pretty exhausted, drink their coffee, making jokes, have a good morning post it on their computer screen.. 🤣

me and NYCBoy on the other hand , running at 5 am from terminal to terminal to make our connection flight .. while u have scheduling calling to put u on a 18 hour duty trip on xmas eve 🙌😂😂

4 minutes ago, Mrs_Lyds said:

I should just become a bank teller then 😂 I’m so jealous of people with 9-5 jobs.. u see the ladies wearing their high heels, their expensive bags, walking from their car to their office and are pretty exhausted, drink their coffee, making jokes, have a good morning post it on their computer screen.. 🤣

me and NYCBoy on the other hand , running at 5 am from terminal to terminal to make our connection flight .. while u have scheduling calling to put u on a 18 hour duty trip on xmas eve 🙌😂😂

Ha!!! You forgot to mention delayed flights due to fun weather!  😁

Timeline
3 minutes ago, NYCBoy said:

Ha!!! You forgot to mention delayed flights due to fun weather!  😁

Right? And have passenger complain why their flight is delayed .. like I like to stay on the plane waiting without getting paid 😡💣

11 minutes ago, Mrs_Lyds said:

Right? And have passenger complain why their flight is delayed .. like I like to stay on the plane waiting without getting paid 😡💣

That sounds painful. do you all at least get like free flights on the airline or some other perk? 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, fcorona85 said:

That sounds painful. do you all at least get like free flights on the airline or some other perk? 

I have benefits with two airlines only. But only for me, not my spouse so I never use them. @NYCBoy can u jumpseat?

33 minutes ago, Mrs_Lyds said:

Hahaha Because i need to land this thing in one piece! 😂

24 minutes ago, fcorona85 said:

Family members (wife, kids), only at the last minute if a passenger doesn’t show up when we close doors. They can take that💺. 👨🏼‍✈️

On 10/6/2018 at 2:26 PM, Trenz said:

Hey guys,

Just my 2 cents on how we can make things a bit more streamlined in our replies. Given that a number of us are starting to see approvals while some of us (me included!) have seen no movement, we tend to see a lot of the same questions asked by curious members (E.g. What is your WAC #? Did you file your N-400?). Might I suggest a template for us to include in our replies so we can answer these questions right off the bat? Here's what I came up with:

What do you guys think? If we start using a template we agree upon, I think we can cut down on a lot of the typical follow up post questions. Of course, feel free to tell me and my template to take a hike if you think it's too much :)

Love this idea. Thank you for putting it together.

What about adding also a line under the WAC/EAC number to include the WAC/EAC for the CRI-89 which have a format like this: WAC 17 XXX 50 YYY, but to only provide the XXX numbers (fiscal day) so for example my numbers are WAC1731400 and WAC1722150 (I-751 and CRI-89 respectively)

Timeline
2 hours ago, NYCBoy said:

Family members (wife, kids), only at the last minute if a passenger doesn’t show up when we close doors. They can take that💺. 👨🏼‍✈️

We can’t do that even on ferry flights. U have to get approval from the HR which they never approve 

5 minutes ago, Mrs_Lyds said:

We can’t do that even on ferry flights. U have to get approval from the HR which they never approve 

I feel like playing the powerball or Lotto. Who knows? 🤷🏻‍♂️😂

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.