40 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
32 minutes ago, AEZJ0304 said:

Helloo, do you have any updated news after you did you fingerprint last month ?

I've sent my RFE.. it says request for evidence received that's all.. what about u?

Timeline
3 hours ago, AEZJ0304 said:

Nothing updated , My status is still same as before , i am so worry about it .what is your RFE about ?

it's frustrating... my RFE is about affidavit of support.. to send them supporting documents....

I just got my green card in the mail!!!  

Visa Status at Filing : TN

Petition Type : New

Center : NSC

Mailed Date : 5th June 2017

Received date : 8th June 2017

Received date : 8th June 2017

NOA Paper Receipt : 14th June 2017

Biometrics Appointment Notice date: 12th August 2017

Biometrics Appointment Scheduled date: 28th August 2017

AOS card production notice:  14th Sept 2017

AOS card sent: 19th Sept 2017 (no tracking info -- had to check USPS Informed Delivery)

Green Card received: 22nd Sept 2017

Meanwhile, radio silence on my concurrent filing of the EAD & AP.... 

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline
15 hours ago, AEZJ0304 said:

Hi , I just got my EAD card today, finally can start looking for a job , sooo happy 

Congrats.. I'm so happy for you.. I guess we have the same pd right? June 27.... but I had Request for initial evidence they received it on Sept 7.. I guess that's gonna delay my case which sucks :(

6 hours ago, miki0630 said:

Congrats.. I'm so happy for you.. I guess we have the same pd right? June 27.... but I had Request for initial evidence they received it on Sept 7.. I guess that's gonna delay my case which sucks :(

one of USCIS staff told me that if we didnot get EAT card after 90 days ,we can call them to make a request . so I called them on Sep 29 after i waited for 90 days to ask . but nothing updated yet for my green card . if you urgent need your EAT card , you can try to call them to see what will happen :D  

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline

Mine we filled it on June. Ais thru marriage got approval notice of my Ead and Ap 85 days just waiting for my card but when I check online still case was recieved.. still waiting on my ead and ap card to come. Scheduled an interview of aos on October 30,2017..wish me luck to god to be glory 

Timeline
On 10/11/2017 at 2:03 PM, AEZJ0304 said:

one of USCIS staff told me that if we didnot get EAT card after 90 days ,we can call them to make a request . so I called them on Sep 29 after i waited for 90 days to ask . but nothing updated yet for my green card . if you urgent need your EAT card , you can try to call them to see what will happen :D  

I have to wait for another months.. I called them... sucks but I don't have any choice.

On 10/12/2017 at 9:19 AM, Karjeffin said:

Mine we filled it on June. Ais thru marriage got approval notice of my Ead and Ap 85 days just waiting for my card but when I check online still case was recieved.. still waiting on my ead and ap card to come. Scheduled an interview of aos on October 30,2017..wish me luck to god to be glory 

Congrats.. you had any RFE?

Edited by miki0630

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline

NO I didn't get a rfe.. i got my ead combo card on  oct. 12. But still my status in online was case recieved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.