spottymax

N-400 Monthly Processing Dates for All Field Offices

55 posts in this topic

Anyone tracking the new updates posted on Jan 5th which were as of October 31st?

I see NYC has moved from January 13th, 2017, to April 17th, 2017, which seems a bit odd. Unlike the last time during which all FOs were updated incorrectly, this seems to be isolated to NYC only. So perhaps its real, but I am not optimistic.

Anyone else notice FOs updated incorrectly?

Cheers!

AOS

03/08/2014 (Day 000) AOS package sent to Chicago Lockbox including - I-130/I-485/I-765/I-131
05/12/2014 (Day 060) Successful walk-in biometrics completed at Varick ST ASC

05/14/2014 (Day 062) Received text and e-mail notifications that I-485 status updated to "Testing and Interview"

07/25/2014 (Day 135) Went in for interview - was fairly straightforward

08/02/2014 (Day 143) Green Card in hand

ROC

05/24/2016 (Day 000) ROC package sent to VSC

06/24/2016 (Day 031) Early Walk-in biometrics completed

10/06/2016 (Day 135) Got I-551 stamp in passport

05/01/2017 (Day 342) ROC Approved - didn't get notification, hard copy received 05/05? 

05/15/2017 (Day 356) Received 10Y Green Card in Mail

N400

05/24/2017 (Day 000) N400 package sent to Dallas/Lewisville Lockbox

06/09/2017 (Day 016) Received biometrics appointment notice for 06/20/2017, Early walk-in on 06/12

11/13/2018 (Day 538) In-line for interview

11/27/2018 (Day 552) Interview scheduled for 01/03/2019

01/03/2019 (Day 589) Interview passed at Federal Plaza and recommended for approval

10 hours ago, MnMJourney said:

Anyone tracking the new updates posted on Jan 5th which were as of October 31st?

I see NYC has moved from January 13th, 2017, to April 17th, 2017, which seems a bit odd. Unlike the last time during which all FOs were updated incorrectly, this seems to be isolated to NYC only. So perhaps its real, but I am not optimistic.

Anyone else notice FOs updated incorrectly?

Cheers!

MnMJourney, the update wasn't done for a while.  Eventhough it is as of October 31, it was almost 2 months since the last update for the data as of September 30.  Also, in August, there was similar update (90 days from the last update) but in September, the update was adjusted back by 14 days.  

I looked at your profile, we submitted the application about the same time.  I got a notification by text and email this Monday that I will receive a letter for my interview date.  You probably will receive yours soon.  

I noticed they update the processing time on December 26th, which was about 6 weeks after the previous update of 10th November. 

My field office (Orlando), actually lost 2? days in November but gained significantly in the most recent update 26December/ 5January. Although I don't expect much gains in the next 2 sets of data, with November having Thanksgiving and December the Christmas break. Can only hope to see more positive gains... 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Here is the latest list (sorry for lack of online updates last couple of months).  The USCIS enters 2018 with 7 offices still reporting dates from 2016 (with 11 total offices over a year behind in processing).  Full list can be found here.

UnyRa2u.png

As I posted in my thread: 

The processing time reporting system seems to have undergone a complete overhaul. They no longer report the misleading date system. Instead they report time in months from 'date we received them', which presumably is one's NOA/priority date. Further, their data now has a 2 week latency, not 6-8 weeks. 

Edited by watashi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Thanks @watashi  for the update.  I must admit since Ms Spotty's approval last Fall, I haven't been as keen as following the exploits of the USCIS.  I did notice at the bottom of each office there was a "Case Inquiry Date" which is now the official "don't contact us if your NOA is after this date."   I've made a comparison between that and the final monthly report from the old system. 

nRd53US.png

I do want to say that with the implementation of this new system (especially with the lack of formal reporting period), this will likely be my final report for all the field offices.

Good luck to all of you still waiting on interviews and approval!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.