Lion Star

Administrative Processing-Can someone explain about reply from US Embassy Islamabad

690 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, rafiq akhtar said:

i emailed them today and got the same reply... how long after the ds5535 in approved they issue the visa??

I don't know but if they approved it they'll be issuing visas in December because year is going to be end next month so they'll have to resolve these issues as soon as they can in 2018 they will be having new quota for news visas

8 minutes ago, aadi0014 said:

Is there anyone who can check their status on embassy's website I don't know I can't check it I'm trying but it giving me error 

yea mines not working either...it keeps saying code entered is wrong... i wrote to them last week and this was the response i received.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email. Our record indicates that your submitted documents were received.  These documents are currently pending for review. Please rest assured we are making our best effort to finish this admin processing as soon as possible.  

Thank you for your kind understanding.

Immigrant Visa Unit,

Consular Section, American Embassy,

Islamabad, Pakistan

SN

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Just now, Buttar said:

Guys my status change to Refused today , I have been in AP since 6 months and today it changed from Ready to Refused , 

why do you think in your opinion your case got refused ? can you share details of your case please ?

it will be sent back to USCIS now and you can appeal

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Lazybones18 said:

why do you think in your opinion your case got refused ? can you share details of your case please ?

it will be sent back to USCIS now and you can appeal

They asked me to show them my old passports which I didn’t had that’s all I know so far , does anyone know if they write any comments under the Refused word that this petition will be sent back to USCIS ?? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Mano said:

@Buttar

really feel sorry fr u :/ u applied fr k1 visa?

Yes K1 , left my job , we spent so much money and time and what we got eventually :/ refusal wow 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.