Lion Star

Administrative Processing-Can someone explain about reply from US Embassy Islamabad

690 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Dreamgoal12 said:

Thanks for the response this gives me a little faith. Hoping we all hear Get our visas soon

InshaAllah 

21 minutes ago, Zaib212 said:

i just checked and they touch my dad case.....

21 minutes ago, Zaib212 said:

i just checked and they touch my dad case.....

Thats good..🙂

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Dreamgoal12 said:

Thanks for the response this gives me a little faith. Hoping we all hear Get our visas soon

just be patient In Sha Allah it will be done soon. when was the last time they touch your case?

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Uzii said:

Last update was on 27th Sept..Medical Already Expired..not contacted yet..

hope you hear something soon. did you email them that my medical already expire..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
1 hour ago, Zaib212 said:

just be patient In Sha Allah it will be done soon. when was the last time they touch your case?

In sha allah they last touched my case 9/29/17

Timeline
50 minutes ago, aadi0014 said:

Hi Fatima what documents they asked for? or they've given you a DS5535 form to fill up with the details of previous addresses, previous contact numbers, travel history and etc

They gave my husband 221g after the interview they requested for official marriage certificate and screen shots of Our Facebook conversation and a IRS income tax transcripts  which we sent right the next day that’s all...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
14 hours ago, Dreamgoal12 said:

They gave my husband 221g after the interview they requested for official marriage certificate and screen shots of Our Facebook conversation and a IRS income tax transcripts  which we sent right the next day that’s all...

My interview was on 30th May ,I got 221g as well, they have been giving 221g to everyone since Trump took the office ... Trump Admin is trying to limit the legal immigration to small percentage. 

They are delaying people deliberately. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Buttar said:

My interview was on 30th May ,I got 221g as well, they have been giving 221g to everyone since Trump took the office ... Trump Admin is trying to limit the legal immigration to small percentage. 

They are delaying people deliberately. 

It’s becoming a torture for many of us. This is not good for our health... the depression and anxiety that we are going through....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Just now, Dreamgoal12 said:

It’s becoming a torture for many of us. This is not good for our health... the depression and anxiety that we are going through....

Stay strong and pray .. there are people who have been in AP over a year now. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hello guys.. anyone got there visa after submitting ds 5535... i did my wfies on sep 5th and still havent got any answer and her intetview was in ISB on july 24th... this process takes so damm long 

Timeline
10 hours ago, rafiq akhtar said:

hello guys.. anyone got there visa after submitting ds 5535... i did my wfies on sep 5th and still havent got any answer and her intetview was in ISB on july 24th... this process takes so damm long 

what was your case like? any red flags

what kind of proof of bonafide marriage you submit before the interview ?

Timeline

no red flags.... and for the bonafide marriage we had piks and the marraige certificate.... we have a daughter as well but my wife dident tale her... i dont know why all this waiting for

Timeline
6 minutes ago, rafiq akhtar said:

no red flags.... and for the bonafide marriage we had piks and the marraige certificate.... we have a daughter as well but my wife dident tale her... i dont know why all this waiting for

does your wife have international travel specially to middle eastern countries ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.