Lion Star

Administrative Processing-Can someone explain about reply from US Embassy Islamabad

690 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, Shazyyo said:

When was ur interview? Return to NVC is no bad I think it menas your case was sent to USCIS and then after clearance it is again here at NVC.. May be you will hear something soon InshaAllah.. 

status update was few days back but they informed about their decision two months back. the problem is they are eating up time and no proper guidance what to do. :secret:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I was interviewed on 26th July 2018 everything went on well they refere me to a local co which he took location to my house ask the name am been called in my neighborhood n stuffs n later back to American co again which she told me I will need a new joint sponsore cos my joint sponsor had already sponsored a lot of people and at the end of the interview she gave me all my paperwork’s n keep my original birth and marriage certificate n issued me the the rights and protection pamphlet nand told me she has to return my passport to me but I should send them the documents but they will contact me .i want to ask is it a good sign when they gave me the rights and protection pamphlet?

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 10/18/2018 at 2:53 PM, Philus said:

I was interviewed on 26th July 2018 everything went on well they refere me to a local co which he took location to my house ask the name am been called in my neighborhood n stuffs n later back to American co again which she told me I will need a new joint sponsore cos my joint sponsor had already sponsored a lot of people and at the end of the interview she gave me all my paperwork’s n keep my original birth and marriage certificate n issued me the the rights and protection pamphlet nand told me she has to return my passport to me but I should send them the documents but they will contact me .i want to ask is it a good sign when they gave me the rights and protection pamphlet?

I have the same issue. Have you submitted joint sponsor documents new one? And what about your case now?

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
7 hours ago, Philus said:

Yes I did n still on Ap

They do exactly same with me. I have already submitted documents 90 days ago but still case is in administrative processing. Do let me know if any progress on your case happens. Best Wishes

8 hours ago, Nasimusa123 said:

Did anyone went to us embassy without appointment latter ???

not sure in which country you are and want to visit US embassy, but most of the places without prior authorization / invitation accompanies not allowed to enter embassy. except US citizens, but in this case one also need to inform purpose of visit.

24 minutes ago, Nasimusa123 said:

Us embassy islamabad

then above stated stands valid for US consulate; otherwise security will not allow to accompany inside diplomatic enclave without permission, though one can still try. take you US Citizen proof along with NICOP and preferably US embassy clearance to visit US premises. good luck!

1 hour ago, Nasimusa123 said:

i just want to go to embassy cuz my is green card holder she want to go for my longest ap case i just want to say can they let me to go to embassy i mean shuttle service people i just want to clear from shuttle service 

staff at diplomatic enclave disregard such requests (also green card holders are not allowed to visit) and never allow to leave for US consulate, unless you have some connections. however feel free to try your luck, or as advised above.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.