9 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello 

I have lodge my petition for removing my conditions for permanent residency on 5th of May 2017, also sent my money order of $680 to The U.S. Homeland security. It was in the file. Today i have received a receipt of $680 from the homeland security with the receipt number on it. It says you can check the status on www.uscis.gov with your receipt number. I have tried to check the status by putting the number provided, it says " Validation Error(s), You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding: My case status does not recognize the receipt number entered. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283."

I don't know what to do. Can you help me with this!!

Thank you 

Timeline

Thank you for you reply. So I will have biometric appointment first and then they will give me CR89 number from which i can check my status, is that right? 

13 minutes ago, khushi_05 said:

Thank you for you reply. So I will have biometric appointment first and then they will give me CR89 number from which i can check my status, is that right? 

The CR number (to check the status of your case) and biometrics appointment is on the same piece of paper. Just need to wait few weeks. 

Hello, with my case I sent my I-751 packet last April 05, 2017 and got the NOA for Biometrics appointment last May 04. Usually it will take 2-3 weeks for Biometrics appointment of RFE request for more evidence. In my case our signatures was on the wrong page.

Regarding with the Case ID it is 13digits on upper column with Application/Request Number that starts with 3 letters EAC. Hope it gives an answer to your queries. Good luck!

Marney&Brett

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

Hi, Hello Guys, 

in my I-751 case, yesterday means 05-31`-2017 was my fingerprint/biomatric appointment was done. Today i checked my status online, still says that "We received your case", Now how long should i wait and what do i have to do? If you know, please let me know, it would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline
4 hours ago, khushi_05 said:

Hi, Hello Guys, 

in my I-751 case, yesterday means 05-31`-2017 was my fingerprint/biomatric appointment was done. Today i checked my status online, still says that "We received your case", Now how long should i wait and what do i have to do? If you know, please let me know, it would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Did you file with CSC or VSC? With CSC, it will take at least 6 months to hear from them. With VSC it will be at least a year. If you have done your biometrics, Your online status won't change anymore until you hear from them again. Just sit tight and wait, you don't need to do anything else at the moment.

Best of luck

On 6/1/2017 at 5:09 PM, khushi_05 said:

Hi, Hello Guys, 

Thank you.

It takes about 9 months to process an application for removal of condition. For some cases approximately 7-8 months. Once you receive your new green card in the mail, then your Case Status will be updated. Anyway, your  green card already extended for one year, so no worries. 😊

Hang on there! God bless us all!

Marney

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.