Amica Nostra

GOP senator: White House in ‘downward spiral’

154 posts in this topic

Timeline
40 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

I said explain how Trump betrayed his country. Sharing intelligence on ISIS with another country that is fighting them (basically more than any country in the world other than the US) is not betraying the US. In fact it is aiding our mission to defeat ISIS and the best part is another country gets to foot the bill and put their troops at risk for once.

Trump did _____

Betrayal.

Everything he does is going to inspire the left to suggest betrayal, impeachment, terrible President, etc. No explanation needed for obvious tantrums.

Just now, IAMX said:

Trump did _____

Betrayal.

Everything he does is going to inspire the left to suggest betrayal, impeachment, terrible President, etc. No explanation needed for obvious tantrums.

except it's not just the left, but keep towing that line. it's not at all tiresome.

2 hours ago, Bill & Katya said:

And there wouldn't be a peep about it from the mainstream media.  No anonymous sources, no past or present government officials. 

Nonsense, during the campaign, if there was anything remotely controversial related with Clinton it was all over the news media. Get your head out of the sand.

K1 Visa Timeline
15th Dec 08 - I129F posted to VSC
1st June 09 - Interview at 9am, Medical at 2:50pm
15th June 09 - K1 Visa approved and received
23rd June 09 - Point of Entry (Atlanta, Georgia)
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline
25th Aug 09 - AOS + EAD + AP posted to Chicago Lockbox
2nd Oct 09 - EAD + AP Approved
22nd Oct 09 - AOS Approved
30th Oct 09 - Green Card in hand!

Removing Conditions Timeline
29th Sept 11 - I-751 posted to VSC
26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

20th Feb 15 - N-400 posted to Lewisville Lockbox

15th June 15 - Interview

1st July 15 - Oath Ceremony

NOW A US CITIZEN!

Timeline
4 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

Nonsense, during the campaign, if there was anything remotely controversial related with Clinton it was all over the news media. Get your head out of the sand.

Indeed, like "fire Comey", "did Comey violate the Hatch Act", etc.. 

The case for firing James Comey

https://thinkprogress.org/the-case-for-firing-james-comey-f6e72f397646

James Comey has been abusing his power for years

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/oct/31/james-comey-fbi-director-clinton-emails

The Dangerous Cowardice of James Comey

https://www.thenation.com/article/the-dangerous-cowardice-of-james-comey/

What is the Hatch Act -- and did James Comey break it?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/31/politics/what-is-the-hatch-act/

Harry Reid: Comey may have violated the Hatch Act

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/30/politics/harry-reid-letter-hatch-act/

Did FBI Director James Comey's Email Announcement Break The Law?

http://www.npr.org/2016/10/31/500071704/did-fbi-director-james-comeys-email-announcement-break-the-law

On Clinton Emails, Did the F.B.I. Director Abuse His Power?

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/30/opinion/on-clinton-emails-did-the-fbi-director-abuse-his-power.html

Clearly they were dragging Hillary through the mud.. and Hillary transformed into a 6 foot 8 male named James Comey.

Edited by IAMX

1 minute ago, JimandChristy said:

this is the danger in limiting oneself to media you've been 'instructed' as safe..for chrissake trump supporters, have a little faith in your natural ability to reason!

Just now, smilesammich said:

this is the danger in limiting oneself to media you've been 'instructed' as safe..for chrissake trump supporters, have a little faith in your natural ability to reason!

I think the ability to reason went out the window the second they voted for him.

Just now, Teddy B said:

I think the ability to reason went out the window the second they voted for him.

don't use it you lose it i guess, but i can't stand to see natural resources go to waste!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

McMaster:it's false

Russia: it didn't happen

Trump: I did it.

hmm mcmaster didn't wear his uniform when making statement yesterday . McMaster's Tillerson's reputations in shreds.

trump hasn't followed up on his last tweet...one hour and counting.

"Humanitarian" reasons.

hey there were people in Alabama, I believe, as reported by NYT back in 1973/4, who thought Watergate was a creation of the media.

Gonna be a fun summer!

Edited by Jacque67

11 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

What is natural ability to reason and does it exist?

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

Timeline

Obama’s predecessor, George W. Bush, repeated many of Nixon’s arguments—protecting national security and executive privilege—to keep information about his administration secret. Bush bluntly told reporters he did not think they represented the public, echoing the adversarial relationship cultivated by Nixon.

The perpetually insecure Nixon was sure reporters were out to get him. After voters rejected his 1962 bid to become California’s governor, he accused journalists of being “delighted that I lost,” ignoring the fact that most of the state’s major newspapers endorsed him. “You won’t have Nixon to kick around anymore, because, gentlemen, this is my last press conference.”

Just now, yuna628 said:

What is natural ability to reason and does it exist?

i'm afraid my boy thomas pain is a figment of our collective american imagination, fueled by msm cretins establishing the nwo and nourished silver spoons waxing poetic on what it means to be 'human' via twitter.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Jacque67 said:

Obama’s predecessor, George W. Bush, repeated many of Nixon’s arguments—protecting national security and executive privilege—to keep information about his administration secret. Bush bluntly told reporters he did not think they represented the public, echoing the adversarial relationship cultivated by Nixon.

The perpetually insecure Nixon was sure reporters were out to get him. After voters rejected his 1962 bid to become California’s governor, he accused journalists of being “delighted that I lost,” ignoring the fact that most of the state’s major newspapers endorsed him. “You won’t have Nixon to kick around anymore, because, gentlemen, this is my last press conference.”

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/08/nixons-revenge-his-media-strategy-triumphs-40-years-after-resignation/375274/

nixon lives on through Stone and his acolytes ...don't trust mainstream media... Not sure Nixon was a fan of Russia though.

Timeline

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/european-official-to-ap-country-might-stop-sharing-intel-with-us-if-trump-gave-classified-info-to-russian-diplomats/2017/05/16/d0bd76fc-3a3a-11e7-a59b-26e0451a96fd_story.html

european official seats their country might not share Intel if Truml gave info to Russians.. (Which European country ?)

larry mishel stepping down as head of labor economic group EPI

Ford reporting to phase substantial job cut in order to boost production(Reuters)

So much winning