MichaelGhabour

EAD List Approval

29 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

okey guys, i thought about that, like the CSC list we can make other one like it with the EAD, if someone else can do it better than me, he can do it, but cuz really we need one for the EAD too, so i made list for my self in it

u can write ur name and the NOA and the EAD approval in it or u can update it ur self

Name-----------------------------------------NOA1-----------------------------------EAD Approve----------

===============================================================

Michael Ghabour----------------------------2/24/2007-------------------------------Waiting----------------

Edited by MichaelGhabour

(20 July 2009) Filed I-751 with waiver for divorce

(25 July 2009) Check Cashed

(22 July 2009) Recived NOA1

(18 Aug 2009) Biomatrics

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I think the OP just had his case transferred to CSC so hopefully things are moving in the right direction.

EADs are for MOST people approved around 90 days. :) for some us..that is not the case...Sorry, just a bit irritated again this week at USCIS. sigh...

I-485 , I-765, I-130: NOA1 : 1/23/2006

Biometrics 2/23/2006

Temporary EAD given for 1 month ONLY b/c of Infopass appt: 5/1/2006

Went back to renew EAD through Infopass: EAD card was not given "due to reasons we can't disclose"

5/3/2007: Confirmation that EAD is delayed due to background checks. (started to use the senator, ombudsman and was just a royal pain in the neck)

5/30/2007: EAD production ordered (after over 400 days of waiting!!! woo hoo!)

AOS Interview: 5/12/2008!!! FINALLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7/29/2008: card production ordered...918 days..can't wait to see that card!

I think the OP just had his case transferred to CSC so hopefully things are moving in the right direction.

EADs are for MOST people approved around 90 days. :) for some us..that is not the case...Sorry, just a bit irritated again this week at USCIS. sigh...

Fortunately for the rest of us (not you obviously), you're the exception that proves the rule.

Your situation is clearly ridiculous though, and I admit I did think of you when posting the above.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Add me to the list

Name-----------------------------------------NOA1-----------------------------------EAD Approve----------

Michael Ghabour----------------------------2/24/2007-------------------------------Waiting----------------

Savanphil..............................................2/02/2007.....................................04/10/2007

Edited by Savanphil

12/03/2005: Married

10/13/2006: Interview Approved

10/26/2006: POE: EWR (ARRIVED) [/size]

182 days from filing to Visa in Hand!!![/color]

AOS/EAD

01/22/2007: Sent to The Lockbox.....let the games begin.....again

02/02/2007: NOA1's for both....the waiting game officially begins

02/15/2007: Biometrics appt.

04/11/2007: EAD APPROVED!! YI-HAW

04/21/2007: Received SSN#

05/23/2007: AOS Interview -------> APPROOOOOOVED!!!!!!

05/29/2007: Received Welcome letter

06/04/2007: Green Card in Hand!!!

122 Days from filing AOS to Green Card in Hand!!!

REMOVING CONDITIONS

05/21/2009: Filed to Remove Conditions

6/18/2009: Biometrics Done

09/14/2009: Approved!!!

Citizenship

2/15/2011: Filed N-400

3/28/2011: Biometrics <-- Done

5/09/2011: Naturalization Interview <--- APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5/09/2011: Swearing in Ceremony (We're Done)

MY HUSBAND IS NOW A US CITIZEN

Proudmomwife.gifI_love_my_baby_boy.gif

3051_1113026182751_1139795553_30500807_687968_s.jpgZackie.jpgthumb_3051_1113025702739_1139795553_30500806_7039703_s.jpg

Timeline
EAD RD 09/13/2006 waiting 7 months :angry:

:( What's your timeline like? Have you filed for AOS? Have you called USCIS or made an infopass appt?

Biometrics 2/23/2006

Went back to renew EAD through Infopass: EAD card was not given "due to reasons we can't disclose"

5/3/2007: Confirmation that EAD is delayed due to background checks. (started to use the senator, ombudsman and was just a royal pain in the neck)

Filed: Timeline

It is copy of my post from interim ead

Waiting for EAD 7 months.NO RFE's.Biometrics done 6 months ago.3 refferals with 1-800 number didn't help.Contacted congressman-got reply delayed due background check cann't do nothing about it.4 infopass total appointments-first on 92 day after RD requested interim told me that no interi EAD available and advised to send expedite request to Missouri Service Center.Second appoitment went like that officer took a copies of I-485 and I-765 and told me that the supervicer gonna call the service center and call me after that.Guess what nothing happend.Third same that second.On fourth appoitment I got really angry and told them to request interim EAD,they told me they did it already and stamped my I-765 receipt-received by DHS on APR.2 and told me to wait 30 days since this day and come back if I wouldnt receive anything.

In a meantime received my expedite letter and 3 refferals letters back in one day,then received letter stating that they will make decision withing 6 ###### months after this letter.

Of course they dont follow their own 90 rule and interim EAD-bogus.I never heard anybody received interim after local offices stopped producing the on the spot.They do not give a ###### that you have to pay the bills.

Some suggestion for 1-800-375-5283 to bypass introduction and go to customer rep immidiatly after you got connected press 1-2-6.

But in my opinion you have call them if you dont have access to internet to check you case of blind and can't read cause those punk's will read you the same case status that you got online.

Another advise get account on USCIS web site this way yo will see the last update date on you case or when you case was touched.

Good look to everyone,i'll go to local office again tommorow.

To Zsam:

You must be stuck in FBI background check,this is new procedure before they been doing it only for the green card now it is up to the officer that is handling your case he can request background check for EAD too.It is all depends.I am surprised that they refuse to give you another interim for undeclosed reasons.

This must be due national security threat as they thinking. read more http://www.immigration.com/newsletter1/usc...roundcheck.html.

To Zsam:

You must be stuck in FBI background check,this is new procedure before they been doing it only for the green card now it is up to the officer that is handling your case he can request background check for EAD too.It is all depends.I am surprised that they refuse to give you another interim for undeclosed reasons.

This must be due national security threat as they thinking. read more http://www.immigration.com/newsletter1/usc...roundcheck.html.

FBI namecheck does not hold up EAD. Zsam's case is clearly just a case of USCIS incompetence.

Timeline
To Zsam:

FBI namecheck does not hold up EAD. Zsam's case is clearly just a case of USCIS incompetence.

Actually it appears that we are being held for some kind of check known as "secondary review." Believe it or not the officer ordered this check and we are told that this is another word for security clearance. We've been stuck in clearance for over a year!!!!!!!

Akunin, there is a lawsuit being considered on behalf of those being REFUSED interim EADs as we were. go to www.ailf.org for the information. You may wish to have your lawyer contact AILF.

Biometrics 2/23/2006

Zsam my EAD was delayed due some kind of security check as well I did request interim EAD but I didn't get an reply yet I requested on APR.2 so they ave me 30 days to get an answer.I'll make another infopass appointment an see what is going on.In a meantime there is a several peaople I know they did receive their EAD's after 6 or 7 months.So do not loose you hope.We'll keep in touch.About AILF law suite I am do not really want to do this as I think I will

be bad for my green card application.But if they refuse interim for me I might will be considering law suite,cause it getting ugly wasn't able to work and pay my bills withing 7 months.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Add me to the list

Savanphil..............................................2/02/2007.....................................04/10/2007

Congrats! Hubby's should be close behind...........

WE ARE DONE!!!

Seems like a pointless thread. EADs pretty consistantly are approved around 90 days after all.

im gonna get flamed for saying so, but gotta agree here... all these list making threads, and monthly filers threads = daily obsessive compulsive threads, and amount to little more than :

i got touched, did you get touched?

i got my checks cashed, did you get your checks cashed?

i wanna be touched? waaaa...

why am I not being touched? is there somethng wrong with my case?

then im approved! then all the subsequent posts are, when is it gonna happen for meeeeeee??!!

... and so on and so forth in a hysterical manner (or manic maybe?).

i am thrilled the outliers like zsam & Akunin have found each other, but on the whole, follow the USCIS website, its pretty much on target, and there are even a few surprises at times!

Seems like a pointless thread. EADs pretty consistantly are approved around 90 days after all.

im gonna get flamed for saying so, but gotta agree here... all these list making threads, and monthly filers threads = daily obsessive compulsive threads, and amount to little more than :

i got touched, did you get touched?

i got my checks cashed, did you get your checks cashed?

i wanna be touched? waaaa...

why am I not being touched? is there somethng wrong with my case?

then im approved! then all the subsequent posts are, when is it gonna happen for meeeeeee??!!

... and so on and so forth in a hysterical manner (or manic maybe?).

i am thrilled the outliers like zsam & Akunin have found each other, but on the whole, follow the USCIS website, its pretty much on target, and there are even a few surprises at times!

People want to get approved as soon as possible,to get papers and better opportunities-better job,go to the college.And nothing wrong with that.In my case i got expired passport and expired drivers license,no job and credit card bills,thats why getting ead my everyday problem.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.