El Mostafa Hajri

I-765 application for Employment Authorization <Adjustment of status>

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi guys I have problem

I did Adjustment of Status and i get this Rejection Notice today even that i had to pay 1225$ and I am so confused

can i get help please???

18191538_1252410888210755_1039586557_n.jpg

Edited by El Mostafa Hajri

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

It states that the amount you sent was incorrect or not sent at all, best to check uscis.gov and check the filing fee. Then follow the instructions in the letter.

Good Luck

Sal and Jay

K1 - Complete
AOS - Complete
EAD - Complete
AP - Complete
ROC - Complete

N400-Complete

I am a United States citizen!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Did you send this with the i485 or before?

If with, it should not have been returned provided you paid the correct fee for the i485 (application PLUS biometrics).  If before, and you did not submit fee payment that is why it is returned. 

In any event, you can resubmit it, just include a copy of your NOA1 as proof of payment.

Timeline
7 hours ago, Cryssiekins said:

If with, it should not have been returned provided you paid the correct fee for the i485 (application PLUS biometrics).  If before, and you did not submit fee payment that is why it is returned. 

In any event, you can resubmit it, just include a copy of your NOA1 as proof of payment.

I sent the package with all forms and check, they accepted my I_485 but they sent me the forms I_765 and I_131 back ....

Timeline

Perhaps just some human error at USCIS.

Send them again, with a copy of the i485 NOA1 and perhaps a covering letter explaining that with a pending AOS you are including the supplemental applications at no cost and attaching the NOA as proof of payment. 

Good luck!

Timeline
13 hours ago, Cryssiekins said:

Perhaps just some human error at USCIS.

Send them again, with a copy of the i485 NOA1 and perhaps a covering letter explaining that with a pending AOS you are including the supplemental applications at no cost and attaching the NOA as proof of payment. 

Good luck!

20 hours ago, Cryssiekins said:

thank you

was wondering should i type A 6 or C 9

Timeline
34 minutes ago, El Mostafa Hajri said:

thank you

was wondering should i type A 6 or C 9

C9...

I made the mistake of putting A6 and it was a nightmare getting it changed so that it wasn't denied.  I don't know why they leave A6 as an option unless someone is applying before their entrance to the US bc it's only valid for the duration of your i94, and then most people have 2-3 or more months (depending on when they file) after the expiration of that before an EAD is issued. 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Cryssiekins said:

C9...

I made the mistake of putting A6 and it was a nightmare getting it changed so that it wasn't denied.  I don't know why they leave A6 as an option unless someone is applying before their entrance to the US bc it's only valid for the duration of your i94, and then most people have 2-3 or more months (depending on when they file) after the expiration of that before an EAD is issued. 

yeah that's what i did i typed C9 and i have this problem with USCIS

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Cryssiekins said:

C9...

Thank you for help I really appreciate it 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.