Isokidd

JULY 2015 F2A FILLERS

61 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
1 hour ago, Maine said:

I just called nvc today, they told me that they were not giving any IL yet. They were still working on June 15,2015 and told me to call them back 1st week of next month. 

You received your IL but the nvc told me they did not started giving IL yet.  What is your country? 

That's the same response I get every time I had called....I literally don't understand what is happening now.............

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
23 minutes ago, maria betances said:

yes. 

They always tell me they're busy whenever I call. Don't they have any other number to contact?? And when is your interview date?

7 minutes ago, prastha said:

That's the same response I get every time I had called....I literally don't understand what is happening now.............

I honestly don't know either. I have read a forum that someone with PD march2015 didnot get any notices for interview and his PD was current i think, 4months ago that is why I am worried and keep calling nvc

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Maine said:

I honestly don't know either. I have read a forum that someone with PD march2015 didnot get any notices for interview and his PD was current i think, 4months ago that is why I am worried and keep calling nvc

Even I have no clue about what is happening...The NVC told me my case is not eligible for visa because it is not current....

Thank You :D

i receive my interview letter today via email. you should get yours tomorrow because your interview is june 1 

• 1 month later...
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 5/3/2017 at 2:09 PM, tyler22 said:

I just got the interview letter today. 

How was your interview? What are the things you were asked? Kindly share with us 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
7 hours ago, Isokidd said:

How was your interview? What are the things you were asked? Kindly share with us 

Yeah I got it. They asked me simple questions. How long I met him and how do we know each other. What Is my spouse working? kinda job...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.