Lari

Case Completed! :)

47 posts in this topic

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

I dont know they never tell you NOTHING.

you will see. its very very stressful. but, seems like after interviews its all done. but, its only beginning. I pray jen. you dont have to experiance this wait. I pray you are done with this stuff soon.

apprently once you clear AP you go on AR.

its freaking weird. I dont know how the embassy think.

I hope we dont have to wait an addional 6 months. :(

now from what I have been learning they can keep requesting security checks over and over its like they keep ordering the same stuff..

this you will later learn in the process..

btw, 6 AR is nothing. there are ladies on the ISL form waiting

2 years :(

shon.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

What 2 yrs? I dont get how they can actually get away with such long security checks. I pray your done wtih this check and soon! Maybe your senator can help or something I tried mine before and they didnt even attempt and I contacted all of them I hope we dont AR. I dont see many reasons they can give it to us. Its been 1 1/2 since we seen eachother last, there is an age different but not by much he is by 7 yrs and we can really prove our relationship. What reason do they have for your name check? Or as to why its taking so long? I heard alot of name checks are done cause of common names. shonjaved dont worry they cant put us through this ####### our whole lifes one of these days immigration will be out of it for GOOD. Sometimes its like your married to immgration not your actual spouse. Only immigration is like a remote control they hold all the buttons to your life pause, stop, and can do whatever they want to us!

the fact your bringing over a male from a muslim nation. who is under the age of 79 is enough to place you on AR. if you read my signature and print the information you can see some of the reasons. these reasons change all the time. you dont have an age diffrence really. < 20 years - generation > is what they look at funny. but, having said that. USICS/ EMbasy is cold hearted.

the shortest AR I saw was a lady bringing her husband from PK. he was on AR 19 days. another lady was on AR 60 days.

that had to been in an Era when AR was not very common.

now expect some extended AR. and some AP.

you might want to start tracking those on AR from Morocco..

we had one lady on AR 9months recently we thought she was the longest. geez then we found one 1 year.. the found one 2 years.

as for k-1. if you are female bringing over a male. the AR is just as long from ISL. the longest we have to date is 7 months AR.

btw,

congressman, senator can not get you off Ar. they can only write good citizen letters of support. I even wrote the VP of the united states it did not work either. but, I have a fancy letter though.

shon.gif

Timeline

I hate how people sterotype muslim/arabs its just like your of that nature your going to come here and blow us up. Dont they think other people can do harm? We dont really have much of an age difference and he is older we have known eachother for seven years and can prove six of them. His name isnt really common either. USCIS is cold hearted thats easy enough to tell! I just want to know in these really long AR what are they actually doing? Are they doing something ? Or is it just sitting there! I cant believe your own government puts your through such #######. And these are your own people who you pay taxes to have them do their jobs but this is how they treat you in return! I hope you get out of your AR soon shonjaved I cant believe all this.

the embassy and that claim they are doing something. in our case they have done something - like poke and pride in our lives alot. ok Fine. so I dont now what we are waiting for. we have not been denied nothing. I have never comitted a crime. not that it matters. my husband certainly never committed a crime- unless selling tight jeans is a crime. so, I dont now why we have to wait endlessly. at first I thought it was my profession < airline employee > now I dont know what the reason is.

you are at the mercy of the USICS/ embassy and that. there is nothing you can do. they stand on one thing " homeland security checks "

shon.gif

Timeline
the embassy and that claim they are doing something. in our case they have done something - like poke and pride in our lives alot. ok Fine. so I dont now what we are waiting for. we have not been denied nothing. I have never comitted a crime. not that it matters. my husband certainly never committed a crime- unless selling tight jeans is a crime. so, I dont now why we have to wait endlessly. at first I thought it was my profession < airline employee > now I dont know what the reason is.

you are at the mercy of the USICS/ embassy and that. there is nothing you can do. they stand on one thing " homeland security checks "

It is so sad to know all this about AR and your experience Shonjaved. I wish u all the best and pray your husband gets the visa soon. I understand how painful it is. :( My hubby is Indian muslim, and I fear AR now. Do you thing Indians are subjest to AR too? U know I have already waited 5 years for my hubby and can't bear more waitings due to AR.

Any Indian went to AR so far here? Please let me know if any. Why they do this to us? I really feel sad and dishearted about this thing now :(

IR1 , I-130

Interview at New Delhi Embassy on April 11th

AP/AR Started on April 24th

AP/AR Completed at DOS on May 19th.

Embassy Completd Case on June 7th.

Visa issued on June 8th

Visa in Hand on June 10th

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Lari,

I can only say that I am not sure of how they determine to give AR/AP to couples. I know the men of ME/Asian descent seem to almost always have some type of AR/AP.

I was widowed tomorrow 4 years now. I met my now husband in 2003 and had our email chats from Sept 2003 to current at that time for our interview. I had K3 and CR1 applications that were both approved at same time but when they got to the embassy within one week of each other the K3 was cancelled. Well for some reason we are on AR/AP and had field investigation too.

My best advice is to take this process one day at a time and try and just be prepared that you may have AR. If you are very lucky and do not then you are very fortunate. Good luck on your process.

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Timeline

I hope we dont have to go through AR. I just called the NVC and they told me they are done scheduling interviews. And the Moroccan Consular is full and there was no room to schedule my interview. So I need to wait until April atleast if they can get me in then.

Timeline

Sometimes I wounder if the NVC is even telling you the truth. Or they just tell you what you want to hear cause I have heard they schedule the first week of the month the 2d week and then I was told specifically the 3rd week for Morocco only. Then before I was told they schedule the last week of the month also. So when is it? I havent seen that much of a wait for Morocco most people havent waited that long for interviews unless K visas the consular isnt good to them. Thanks shonjaved your really nice and sweet I like talking with you on here. Im just getting so fed up with this immigration ####### and cant wait for it to end if it ever does.

I know how you feel. you have been battling this stuff for a year. hang in there. dont make yourself crazy- analizing things. there is no method to the NVC maddness.

Find a hobby. learn how to play the guitar or something. I hate to see you all stressed like this. I work alot and I have my studies. maybe you could take a class or two.

shon.gif

Timeline

shonjaved Thanks alot immigration has just been a big problem before we even met eachother. So im wishing they would just get out of our relationship by now. Before I had work to keep me busy we had unlimited over time November-January as much as we want so I was a little distracted. But my job is boring and I can sit there and stare at my husbands pictures and think about him alot. Im not sure I believe them I think it to early for the interviewing scheduling to be done.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.