1,252 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Guys.. Can anywhere here help me understand what do they mean by "On11/20/2017, you contacted USCIS concerning your I-130 to notify us that you believe your case is outside of our normal processing time. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved.

Your case is currently being adjudicated. You should receive a notice of action* within 45 days."

Has any one of you received a response like this? 

On December 20th, it will be 8 months of waiting to get my NOA2. :(

Filed: Country: Kenya
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Mdanish4 said:

THAT you'll hear soon from USCIS since someone has already been assigned to your case. Normally when your Case is with an adjudicator it takes less than 10days to get either an approval or rfe incase they ask for more evidence. Good luck 

Edited by nimmohvalen

Timeline
3 minutes ago, nimmohvalen said:
9 minutes ago, Mdanish4 said:

That you'll hear from USCIS soon since someone has already been assigned to your case. Normally when your Case is with an adjudicator it takes less than 10days to get either an approval or rfe incase they ask for more evidence. Good luck 

Thank you and congratulations that you case has been sent to NVC. I just hope I hear something soon.. I was doing some reading and got scared after ready that the response I received is just a way of them telling me to wait. 

Filed: Country: Kenya
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Mdanish4 said:

Thank you and congratulations that you case has been sent to NVC. I just hope I hear something soon.. I was doing some reading and got scared after ready that the response I received is just a way of them telling me to wait. 

Thanks. Yeah, I believe you'll hear something soon and when the approval comes, it will be the best feeling you'll ever have. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Mdanish4 said:

so your office had passed your date? i tried to create an inquiry but said my office is working on january 2017 people so cant create one since its coming up. 

4/12/17 - NOA1 Sent to Nebraska

1/10/18 - NOA2

1/18/18 - Case Sent to Department of State

1/25/18 - NVC received case

3/30/18 - Case # and IIN assigned

3/30/18 - Paid AOS and IV fee

4/9/18 - AOS and IV fee Status Changed to Paid

4/9/18 - Submit DS 260 and uploaded AOS and IV package

4/16/18 - Case complete

5/7/18 - Received interview email 

6/4/18 - Interview @ 7am at ISL embassy - Approved :jest:

Timeline
17 minutes ago, H&H. said:

so your office had passed your date? i tried to create an inquiry but said my office is working on january 2017 people so cant create one since its coming up. 

I cannot tell because California Service Center is not showing processing time for i-130 applications. What I can say is that it seems like I am behind because it has been more than 7 months already and as per the response I received from USCIS, my application is with the officer. God knows :(

Edited by Mdanish4

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Mdanish4 said:

I cannot tell because California Service Center is not showing processing time for i-130 applications. What I can say is that it seems like I am behind because it has been more than 7 months already and as per the response I received from USCIS, my application is with the officer. God knows :(

here is processing times for california service center as of today for i-130. seems theyre pretty behind. the one for my form and service center is january 2017 and i submitted april 2017 where this seems even further behind.  

I-130 Petition for Alien Relative Permanent resident filling for a spouse or child under 21 August 23, 2016
I-130 Petition for Alien Relative U.S. citizen filing for an unmarried son or daughter over 21 February 2, 2016
I-130 Petition for Alien Relative Permanent resident filling for an unmarried son or daughter over 21 May 27, 2015
I-130 Petition for Alien Relative U.S. citizen filing for a married son or daughter over 21 March 20, 2012
I-130 Petition for Alien Relative U.S. citizen filing for a brother or sister May 19, 2011

1/10/18 - NOA2

4/16/18 - Case complete

Timeline
9 minutes ago, H&H. said:

here is processing times for california service center as of today for i-130. seems theyre pretty behind. the one for my form and service center is january 2017 and i submitted april 2017 where this seems even further behind.  

I-130 Petition for Alien Relative Permanent resident filling for a spouse or child under 21 August 23, 2016
I-130 Petition for Alien Relative U.S. citizen filing for an unmarried son or daughter over 21 February 2, 2016
I-130 Petition for Alien Relative Permanent resident filling for an unmarried son or daughter over 21 May 27, 2015
I-130 Petition for Alien Relative U.S. citizen filing for a married son or daughter over 21 March 20, 2012
I-130 Petition for Alien Relative U.S. citizen filing for a brother or sister May 19, 2011

Yeah, but if you look closely you will notice that they are missing "U.S. citizen filing for Spouse" processing time.  

Also, i remember checking processing time sometime in August and at that time they were processing January 14 fillers of us citizen filing for spouse after that they took away processing time for this category. 

Edited by Mdanish4

Timeline
27 minutes ago, Mdanish4 said:

Yeah, but if you look closely you will notice that they are missing "U.S. citizen filing for Spouse" processing time.  

Also, i remember checking processing time sometime in August and at that time they were processing January 14 fillers of us citizen filing for spouse after that they took away processing time for this category. 

hm interesting. but thats good news for u since theyre about to start looking at it and should be done soon. 

1/10/18 - NOA2

4/16/18 - Case complete

Timeline
Just now, H&H. said:

hm interesting. but thats good news for u since theyre about to start looking at it and should be done soon. 

Yeah I just hope this is what the case because on alot of forums people saying it is just way of USCIS to hold me send another request. Lol

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Mdanish4 said:

Yeah I just hope this is what the case because on alot of forums people saying it is just way of USCIS to hold me send another request. Lol

yeah my brother called his spouse from pakistan in 2015 and took 5 months to be accepted. we're now at 8 months...

1/10/18 - NOA2

4/16/18 - Case complete

Timeline
1 minute ago, H&H. said:

yeah my brother called his spouse from pakistan in 2015 and took 5 months to be accepted. we're now at 8 months...

Yeah man. I got married in Feb, applied in April. My wife is going crazy. Even NVC now is taking longer. 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Mdanish4 said:

Yeah man. I got married in Feb, applied in April. My wife is going crazy. Even NVC now is taking longer. 

Yeah I think after approved with uscis, it takes another 2-3 months till interview. And I think on interview day they give you visa...

1/10/18 - NOA2

4/16/18 - Case complete

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.