Hq1987

Whats needed from beneficiary

6 posts in this topic

My fiancé (beneficiary) and I traveled together so that we can see each other and have fun. Would we also need to provide copies of his travel stamps/tickets/flight itineraries in addition to mine as proof for the I129F? Or is that only required for the petitioner?

Edited by Hq1987

Yes, definitely use evidence from both sides. If you travel together then there would be 2 sets of flight boarding passes. But of course if you went to his/her country and stay put in his/her country without flying anywhere else, then there will only be your boarding passes. Include hotel receipts and any other receipts that you guys can still find for those trips as well as photos.

For my I-129F, K-1, AOS, EAD, AP and ROC detailed timelines, please refer to my timeline page :)

ROC filed on December 1, 2020, assigned to SRC, approved within 106 days on February 18, 2021.

My sincerest gratitude to all VJers, especially the late geowrian.

Additionally, remember to show your passport stamps. Just in case either of you lose your boarding passes, write to the airline's customer service and have them confirm that you guys took the relevant flights that clearly indicate the dates and destinations. We did that for my fiancé because he lost the first trip's boarding passes. As for me, I'm a "hoarder" so I keep everything from all my travels :lol:

If the alien beneficiary have been to the US, you can also send in a copy of her I-94 to prove his/her entry and exit from the US. This can be printed from the CBP's I-94 retrieval page.

Don't forget some phone bills, online chat logs and perhaps Facebook wall posts.

What's more important is you fill in and submit all the required USCIS forms with the correct fee amount (USD535). As of recently they reject petitions that do come with the correct fee. Black ink only! If anyone's been married and divorced or had a marriage annuled, please have the decree and what not. If your alien beneficiary has had a previous I-129F filed for him and her, make sure his/her ex had it withdrawn already.

Don't include any evidence that may make the officer think you're married. No mention or photos of traditional or religious ceremonies that may indicate an official marriage.

Edited by KULtoATL

For my I-129F, K-1, AOS, EAD, AP and ROC detailed timelines, please refer to my timeline page :)

ROC filed on December 1, 2020, assigned to SRC, approved within 106 days on February 18, 2021.

48 minutes ago, KULtoATL said:

Additionally, remember to show your passport stamps. Just in case either of you lose your boarding passes, write to the airline's customer service and have them confirm that you guys took the relevant flights that clearly indicate the dates and destinations. We did that for my fiancé because he lost the first trip's boarding passes. As for me, I'm a "hoarder" so I keep everything from all my travels :lol:

If the alien beneficiary have been to the US, you can also send in a copy of her I-94 to prove his/her entry and exit from the US. This can be printed from the CBP's I-94 retrieval page.

Don't forget some phone bills, online chat logs and perhaps Facebook wall posts.

What's more important is you fill in and submit all the required USCIS forms with the correct fee amount (USD535). As of recently they reject petitions that do come with the correct fee. Black ink only! If anyone's been married and divorced or had a marriage annuled, please have the decree and what not. If your alien beneficiary has had a previous I-129F filed for him and her, make sure his/her ex had it withdrawn already.

Don't include any evidence that may make the officer think you're married. No mention or photos of traditional or religious ceremonies that may indicate an official marriage.

The world needs more people like you, KULtoATL. Hope you are enjoying the ATL. Thank you! :D

50 minutes ago, Hq1987 said:

The world needs more people like you, KULtoATL. Hope you are enjoying the ATL. Thank you! :D

You're most welcome! Knowledge is for sharing. After all, what all of us want is to be a success story and be with our respective partners a.s.a.p. Good luck and be thorough when going through your documents before submission.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~Hijacked posts removed, as a thread has been started.~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.