TIGE

F2A AUGUST 2015 FILERS

157 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
On 01/06/2017 at 8:25 PM, hudanoor said:

congragulations... mine is also 26 august 15 . but still waiting .. did u get any mail also? n u calld them or they called u ?

7 hours ago, hudanoor said:

Did e mails come from local embassy or us embassy ? 

from NVC

Timeline
10 minutes ago, hudanoor said:

anyone else get email with august PD??

people of your country got their IL? maybe your embassy is slow . the other thing is when your case was complete? cuz it have a significant impact of the date of scheduling your interview. if it was late like in may for example, you will be schedulling the next month. in all the case good luck

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
On 8/3/2017 at 0:21 PM, TIGE said:

my pd is also also end of august. i hope the vb will continue to move one month. this waiting is killing me

Hi, did you get the welcome letter and did all the six steps on NVC website? My PD is march 2016 and I haven't received the invoice number and the instruccions to start the process with them 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Mariale256 said:

Hi, did you get the welcome letter and did all the six steps on NVC website? My PD is march 2016 and I haven't received the invoice number and the instruccions to start the process with them 

hi , i received WL by post and all others document by email  .  in the case that ur case hasve been approve by uscis just wait , people of december 2015 have not receive their welcome letter so it is normal. u can  write an inquiry to NVC to tell them that u have not receive any update about your case ( i have do it ) and they answer asking me to wait

Timeline
8 minutes ago, TIGE said:

hi , i received WL by post and all others document by email  .  in the case that ur case hasve been approve by uscis just wait , people of december 2015 have not receive their welcome letter so it is normal. u can  write an inquiry to NVC to tell them that u have not receive any update about your case ( i have do it ) and they answer asking me to wait

My case was approved by Uscis and refered to NVC. The NVC said there isn't visa avaible yet. That's the only notice that I received from them 

Do you receive the WL by email? Or it was mailed to your postal mail?

Timeline
1 minute ago, Mariale256 said:

My case was approved by Uscis and refered to NVC. The NVC said there isn't visa avaible yet. That's the only notice that I received from them 

Do you receive the WL by email? Or it was mailed to your postal mail?

WL was mail by postal mail

Timeline
21 minutes ago, TIGE said:

WL was mail by postal mail

Ok and didn't  they notify you by email that the WL was sent to your postal mail? I'm worried because my husband moved and when the NVC sent the notification about they now have my case, the address wasn't updated. My husband called NVC and told them about it and they changed the address. But you know, sometimes by phone they are very inefficient so I don't know what to do. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Mariale256 said:

Ok and didn't  they notify you by email that the WL was sent to your postal mail? I'm worried because my husband moved and when the NVC sent the notification about they now have my case, the address wasn't updated. My husband called NVC and told them about it and they changed the address. But you know, sometimes by phone they are very inefficient so I don't know what to do. 

I See. they didn't notify me by email that they have sent WL by post. as i said u , u can write an inquiry to NVC to expose your problem, they will answer u.

• 4 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.