cusco10

NVC complicated list

10 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

So NVC sent us a letter stating we are missing stuff. Its hard to understand if they need the birth certificate or not when Taiwan issues household registration as certificates this info about Taiwan is even found in State Gov. Also they are asking for 2015 transcript of w2 but we sent 2015 plus 2014 and 2013 transcripts. Can it be they lost them?  

______3 - BIRTH CERTIFICATE:_______________________________________

Please submit this applicant's photocopy of the original document listed above. Each applicant must send

a photocopy of the original birth certificate issued by the official custodian of birth records in the country

of birth, showing the date and place of birth, and the parentage of the alien, based upon the original

registration of birth.

Translation is accurate

Translator is competent to translate

3 - Birth Certificate - Household Registrar received; missing Birth Certificate

ASSESSMENT LETTER for Financial Sponsor

___Co-Sponsor________________________________

Please make the below corrections to your Form I-864 or gather the requested financial

evidence:

[x] You must submit the following financial evidence:

[x] If you were not required to file a Federal income tax return under U.S. tax law because your income was too low,

for the most recent tax year ___2015________________________________ , attach a written explanation

indicating why you did not file a Federal income tax return. If you were not required to file a Federal income tax

return under U.S. tax law for any other reason, attach a typed or printed explanation including evidence of the

exemption and how you are subject to it.

[x] Your ______2015_____________________________ IRS transcript from the most recent tax year. You can get a

transcript on the IRS's website: irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript. If you cannot get an IRS transcript, please send

a photocopy of your Federal income tax return and a copy of every Form W-2 and Form 1099 that relates to your

return(s). Do not include copies of these forms if you provide an IRS transcript for your Federal individual

tax returns rather than a photocopy unless you filed a joint income tax return with your spouse and are

qualifying using only your income.

[x] Your __2015_________________________________ IRS tax schedules.

[x] A copy of every W-2 form that relates to your_____2015______________________________ tax returns.

Thanks for any help

22 minutes ago, cusco10 said:

So NVC sent us a letter stating we are missing stuff. Its hard to understand if they need the birth certificate or not when Taiwan issues household registration as certificates this info about Taiwan is even found in State Gov. Also they are asking for 2015 transcript of w2 but we sent 2015 plus 2014 and 2013 transcripts. Can it be they lost them?  

Please submit this applicant's photocopy of the original document listed above. Each applicant must send

a photocopy of the original birth certificate issued by the official custodian of birth records in the country

of birth, showing the date and place of birth, and the parentage of the alien, based upon the original

registration of birth.

Translation is accurate

Translator is competent to translate

___Co-Sponsor________________________________

Please make the below corrections to your Form I-864 or gather the requested financial

evidence:

[x] You must submit the following financial evidence:

[x] If you were not required to file a Federal income tax return under U.S. tax law because your income was too low,

for the most recent tax year ___2015________________________________ , attach a written explanation

indicating why you did not file a Federal income tax return. If you were not required to file a Federal income tax

return under U.S. tax law for any other reason, attach a typed or printed explanation including evidence of the

exemption and how you are subject to it.

[x] Your ______2015_____________________________ IRS transcript from the most recent tax year. You can get a

transcript on the IRS's website: irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript. If you cannot get an IRS transcript, please send

a photocopy of your Federal income tax return and a copy of every Form W-2 and Form 1099 that relates to your

return(s). Do not include copies of these forms if you provide an IRS transcript for your Federal individual

tax returns rather than a photocopy unless you filed a joint income tax return with your spouse and are

qualifying using only your income.

[x] Your __2015_________________________________ IRS tax schedules.

[x] A copy of every W-2 form that relates to your_____2015______________________________ tax returns.

Thanks for any help

It looks like you need to send/resend all information for tax year 2015 including tax transcripts, all W2's and tax return including all schedules for your co sponsor.

Edited by VeVe

Timeline
6 minutes ago, VeVe said:

It looks like you need to send/resend all information for tax year 2015 including tax transcripts, all W2's and tax return including all schedules.

These instructions refer only to the Form I-864 completed by the financial sponsor named above.

The National Visa Center (NVC) reviewed your Form I-864 Affidavit of Support. This form

had one or more sections with missing or incorrect information; was missing required supporting

documents; or both. Please review the instructions below. You will need to correct your Form

I-864 and collect missing documents as requested.

Do not send the corrected form and documents to NVC. Instead, give all requested

documents to the visa applicant, who should present them to the consular officer during the

visa interview. Don't forget to sign your Form I-864 by hand. Your signature cannot be typed or

electronic. The applicant may bring a photocopy of the signed form to the interview.

Failure to submit the requested documents at the time of the visa interview can delay this case. If

you need to complete a new Form I-864, you can access the form and instructions online at

uscis.gov/i-864. Additional information can be found at nvc.state.gov/aos (English) or

nvc.state.gov/aos/espanol (Spanish).

You do not need to contact NVC at this time. After we schedule the immigrant visa interview,

we will send the applicant an appointment letter.

=====================================================================

Why does it keep on saying ''DO NOT SEND THE CORRECTED FORM AND DOCUMENTS TO NVC" this letter is so complicated thanks for the help

2 minutes ago, cusco10 said:

These instructions refer only to the Form I-864 completed by the financial sponsor named above.

The National Visa Center (NVC) reviewed your Form I-864 Affidavit of Support. This form

had one or more sections with missing or incorrect information; was missing required supporting

documents; or both. Please review the instructions below. You will need to correct your Form

Do not send the corrected form and documents to NVC. Instead, give all requested

documents to the visa applicant, who should present them to the consular officer during the

visa interview. Don't forget to sign your Form I-864 by hand. Your signature cannot be typed or

electronic. The applicant may bring a photocopy of the signed form to the interview.

Failure to submit the requested documents at the time of the visa interview can delay this case. If

you need to complete a new Form I-864, you can access the form and instructions online at

uscis.gov/i-864. Additional information can be found at nvc.state.gov/aos (English) or

nvc.state.gov/aos/espanol (Spanish).

You do not need to contact NVC at this time. After we schedule the immigrant visa interview,

Why does it keep on saying ''DO NOT SEND THE CORRECTED FORM AND DOCUMENTS TO NVC" this letter is so complicated thanks for the help

Just take the requested information to the interview. Congratulations.

Timeline

Here is another part of the letter that I dont understand:

______F - FINANCIAL EVIDENCE:______________________________________

We reviewed the Affidavit of Support form and supporting financial documents you submitted. While

we will schedule your case for an interview, there is something incomplete or missing. This could affect

the Consular Officer's ability to make a decision on your case.

On the attached Affidavit of Support Assessment Letter, we have put an "X" by each item you need to

correct.

If your Affidavit of Support form needs correction:

 Fill out a new form online.

 Print, sign and send the form to the principal applicant so he or she can take them to the visa

interview. Do not send the updated form to NVC.

If there are supporting documents missing:

 Send the missing documents to the principal applicant so he or she can take them to the visa

interview. Do not send the documents to NVC.

After NVC schedules the immigrant visa interview, we will send you an appointment letter with

additional details. You do not need to contact NVC or send us additional financial information at this

time.

registration of birth.

Documents must be from the appropriate issuing authority. Failure to provide the correct document will

delay your case and may result in rescheduling of your interview or refusal of a visa.

___-----________________________________

Regarding Your Form I-864 Affidavit of Support and Required Financial Evidence

========

Failure to submit the requested documents at the time of the visa interview can delay this case.

They are requesting that the original, signed documents for the I864  and all documents supporting the I864 be submitted at the interview along with the original birth certificate and translation.

Timeline
9 minutes ago, VeVe said:

They are requesting that the original, signed documents for the I864  and all documents supporting the I864 be submitted at the interview along with the original birth certificate and translation.

Wait so later we will receive an email for the appointment? This letter was just letting us know to take the documents that we missing to the appointment? Thanks  

2 hours ago, cusco10 said:

Wait so later we will receive an email for the appointment? This letter was just letting us know to take the documents that we missing to the appointment? Thanks  

Yes.

Timeline
5 hours ago, cusco10 said:

registration of birth.

Documents must be from the appropriate issuing authority. Failure to provide the correct document will

delay your case and may result in rescheduling of your interview or refusal of a visa.

so what about this ? is it asking us to mail in the Birth Certificate? In taiwan they use household registrar as Birth Certificate... or i should just wait for the interview date and bring it to embassy?

Edited by cusco10

4 hours ago, cusco10 said:

so what about this ? is it asking us to mail in the Birth Certificate? In taiwan they use household registrar as Birth Certificate... or i should just wait for the interview date and bring it to embassy?

Is that the using authority? If that is the official issuing authority then take what you have to the interview. I would find out for sure before the interview date though.  You don't want any additional delays.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.