Captain Ewok

Manila Embassy Interview/Visa Status

2,962 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Jinky has been WONDERFUL! I'm all for sharing the house chores, but I have to give her props, she's a much better cook than I am and she makes my style of folding shirts look like an amateur. :P Last week, we drove to Arizona where she met my family for the first time. My mom said to me as we said goodbye, that I have a real treasure in Jinky (my parents were very aprehensive about me dating someone long distance in the beginning).

Anyhoo, for those who are about to embark on a life here in America - if you need anyone to talk to, Jinky would be more than happy to help. The adjustment isn't easy, even just the adjustment of being married, but it helps a great deal to have others support you. It's always sad to hear about VJ'er's where the marriage falls apart. I hope that nobody's marriage falls apart because they didn't have the outside support they need. :star:

- Steven

great to hear that they're adjusting really well. i saw the pics taken at Disneyland with the Sheriff and Deputy! seems like you guys had tons of fun. good luck on your AOS...it will be quick and painless...i hope. :)

Fate is building a bridge of chance for the one you love...

K1 (I-129F) to CSC to Manila Embassy, Philippines

Sent : 01-28-2006 / Interview: 09-14-2006 / POE: 10-11-2006 / Applied for SSN card: 11-17-2006 / Received SSN card: 11-27-2006 / Got Hitched: 11-09-2006 !!!

AOS and EAD Application

Sent via USPS Priority: 11-28-2006 / Received @ Chicago: 12-01-2006 / NOA1 AOS & EAD: 12-06-2006 / Biometrics Appt: 12-22-2006 / Interview Date: 03-13-2007 / EAD Card Production Ordered: 02-15-2007 / EAD Card Sent: 02-20-2007 / EAD Card Received: 02-22-2007

[Approved: 03-13-2007 / GC Received: 03-22-2007 / CA License Issued: 04-12-2007 / Removing Conditions: 12-13-2008]

Removing Conditions

Sent via USPS Priority: 12-19-2008 / Received @ CSC: 12-22-2008 / NOA: 12-25-2008 / Biometrics Appt: 01-14-2009 / Card Production ordered: 02-13-2009 / GC Received: sometime in March 2009

what you need to bring when you get your CFO stamp? need it ASAP! thanks Victor

recieved @ CSC: 5-5-06

NOA1 mailed: 5-16-06

RFE 6-23-06

RFE mailed 8-7-06

Approved NOA2 9-07-06

Approved NOA2 email :) 9-11-06

Interview 02-01-07

AR lifted 03-14-07

visa delivery 03-17-07

Flight to USA POE LAX!!! 04-20-07 Welcome to America!

CIVIL MARRIAGE 04-27-07

SSN Applied for 05-18-07

AOS PREP TIME!!! ??-??-??

K2 interview APPROVED

Case Number: MNL20067682##

Visa Classification: K1

St. Luke's Appointment Date: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 (7:00:00 AM)

Embassy Appointment Date: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 (7:30:00 AM) (Approved )

Visa in hand 02-21-08

Travel clearance required by DSWD for the husband of his step-son!

Flight to the US for her son same POE 03-18-08

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

My fiance called me when he took his CFO and they wanted to know my Mother's maiden name, my mother's age, what city and state of my birth place. He took his passport, and visa and a copy of the medical from St. Luke's. I hope this helps...

Are you done cleaning yet????

MNL2006820XXX

March 14th (Medical)

March 21st (Interview)

Chicago / Tuguegarao City

My fiance called me when he took his CFO and they wanted to know my Mother's maiden name, my mother's age, what city and state of my birth place. He took his passport, and visa and a copy of the medical from St. Luke's. I hope this helps...

Oh why would they ask more questions at this point?

Why the medical?

i know it says you need your CFO paperwork showing you took it also.

Photo copies of your passport, and visa.

You got to love all the last min details! :whistle:

But soon she will be here! She is going to CDO airport now with the family. Then to manila, check into a hotel close to the airport, then CFO, the sleep there overnight for her AM flight out.

:dance:

On Northwest airlines web site, it say to bring your credit card you used. but you know she didnt buy it, i did. is that an issue? i think not because it is her name on the ticket and she will print the boarding passes off Northwest airlines web site.

We wish to thank all for there help in the past and hope we will have many friends in the US for us to talk to and go see. :thumbs:

Victor and soon Eldalin

RFE 6-23-06

RFE mailed 8-7-06

Approved NOA2 9-07-06

Interview 02-01-07

AR lifted 03-14-07

visa delivery 03-17-07

CIVIL MARRIAGE 04-27-07

SSN Applied for 05-18-07

K2 interview APPROVED

Visa in hand 02-21-08

Nope, I am a lazy good for nothing husband that will only give my wife hell!!! :devil:

I am sure I will have a long long long list of honey do's to do around the house! :crying:

But better than no one giving me nothing to do! :whistle:

RFE 6-23-06

RFE mailed 8-7-06

Approved NOA2 9-07-06

Interview 02-01-07

AR lifted 03-14-07

visa delivery 03-17-07

CIVIL MARRIAGE 04-27-07

SSN Applied for 05-18-07

K2 interview APPROVED

Visa in hand 02-21-08

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Legally, there is nothing the X-BF can do to her to affect her VISA application. The USCIS will treat this as a domestic issue and have no bearing on her current petition. By U.S. law, if they lived together more than 6 months, she is entitled to half of their belongings. If she is in the PI with the furniture and the USC is in the states, there is no international extradiction treaty for a domestic issue of disputed furniture. :lol:

Her X is being an #######... have her current fiance report him to ICE for harassment (include the text and emails of his threats). It is very simple for her to change her email address and all her online contact information to stop the guy from contacting her, not sure why she would maintain the same account knowing he had access to it.

Ken & Maria

By the way I have a friend not a Vj member who wants me to raise this question for her. She's under k1 too, she had an american bf before she met her fiance<they lived in together and she moved out cuz she wasnt happy apparently, she moved she took half of his furnitures> , according to her her ex keep buggin her that he'll send some things and affidavits at the embassy that will cause her to be denied a visa,<that she stole his stuff> and she's wondering if thats true or his just fishin and tryin to scare her. I didnt say anythin to my friend yet cuz I really dont know if that can be a base for her to be denied. Her ex bf is a jerk though, he keeps on spying my friend and even breakin into her email reading her emails. As far as I know though she didnt steal his stuff cuz they both decided to split what they have but his black mailin her. I advised her to use vonage like me, talk all you want for a minumum charge. Im sure my friend will appreciate your input guys. Thanks.

Pardon for my ignorance but whats ####### and ICE? Im not familiar with these terms. Also thank you for replying Ken and Maria, will text my friend now and let her know. My friend's ex lives here in PI.

ICE is Immigration and Customs Enforcement. I'll let Ken explain what ####### is. :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for the info, ICE ICE BABY hihihi :devil:

Timeline
Jinky and Job's first 6 weeks here:

Hey everyone - I haven't really been reading up on this thread, but I thought I'd drop a line and let you all know that Jinky and Job are adjusting to their new life here and we are all doing great!

Job, who is kindergarten, is finishing out his school year here and has fit in well with his classmates. We recently enrolled him at the local Boys and Girls Club as another outlet for him to make friends.

I was laid off from my job the day before they arrived and it has been a mixed blessing because Jinky and I have been able to spend all this time together. I have an interview tomorrow - please pray, cross your fingers for us that I'm offered a job. I've already had a phone interview, followed by an animation test, so I think this interview is just a formality.

Jinky has been WONDERFUL! I'm all for sharing the house chores, but I have to give her props, she's a much better cook than I am and she makes my style of folding shirts look like an amateur. :P Last week, we drove to Arizona where she met my family for the first time. My mom said to me as we said goodbye, that I have a real treasure in Jinky (my parents were very aprehensive about me dating someone long distance in the beginning).

Anyhoo, for those who are about to embark on a life here in America - if you need anyone to talk to, Jinky would be more than happy to help. The adjustment isn't easy, even just the adjustment of being married, but it helps a great deal to have others support you. It's always sad to hear about VJ'er's where the marriage falls apart. I hope that nobody's marriage falls apart because they didn't have the outside support they need. :star:

- Steven

Im happy for you guys! :yes:

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
IMASKIN....I dont know about the NOA2, but I did have a question for you if the answer is not too personal. Looking at your signature lines, how do you plan to take your medical on May 1, 2007 and you have your interview date listed as May 2, 2007. The medical is a two day process and it must be completed prior to your interview with enough time to forward the results to the Embassy. Most people suggest at least two to four weeks ahead for the medical and even the Embassy schedules is one week out. Forgive me if I missed something here. Just don't want you to be misinformed and have a surprise at your interview when the medical is not done.

On another note....my sweetheart is in the plane on her way to Manila for the medical as I am writing this post. Please pray for her successful checkup at St. Luke's. We did a pre-medical check-up at the hospital in her province when I was there in January and everything was fine, including the chest xray, but of course she develops a little cough a few weeks ago and we were both freaking. :o She seems pretty much over it now, so hope all is well when the St. Luke's doctors do their exam. I am a nervous wreck now waiting for this thing to be done tomorrow Philippines time.

Good luck to any others taking medicals or having interviews this week. God bless you all!

Scott (and Mirasol)

Hi Kuya Scott my Medical Appointment will be May 17, 2007 and my USE appoinment will be May 24, 2007. Heh :luv: i just leave the dates like that on my signature...but i promise to change it. Good luck to Ate Mirasol, she'll be alright with her medical for sure. God Bless.

Edited by imaskin

~*God Speed*~

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
Sheriff Uling post

For the Visa Interview:

4. NOA2 Approval Notice (Copy or Original)

Hi Kuya Uling is it important to bring the NOA2 Approval Notice? thanks.

Imaskin...

The NOA2 "Approval Notice" is not a requirement but many of our fellow Phil-Am families recommend that the beneficiaries have a copy with them as well as a copy of the petition package. It's alway better to be over-prepared than under-prepared. Howerever, I truly doubt that you will need any of that extra paper, but I've always tried to be more safe than sorry.

Cheers!!!

Sheriff Uling

Kuya Uling...yes you're correct. It doesn't hurt to be over-prepared :) I'd rather have it too just in case. Thanks. Also thank you for reminding us always on what to bring for interview and for medical exam. :star:

seshi

Edited by imaskin

~*God Speed*~

Phil-Am K1 Information…

Starting Line

(K1 Introduction) - If you are just starting your K1 visa journey, please check out this information provided by the Department of State (DOS) on the K1 visa experience (CLICK HERE). I found this information very insightful when I first started. Please note that the "How to Apply for a Social Security Number Card" section is INCORRECT because K1 visa beneficiaries may ONLY apply for a SSN card upon arriving into the United States. Please also review VJ's K1 guide (CLICK HERE)

(K1 Visa Immigration Stages) - A simplified and theoretical overview of the five (5) stages involved in the K1 Visa process, according to Sheriff Uling (CLICK HERE).

Post NOA1 (Receipt Notice) Information

(Case Status) - Once you have filed your case and received your case number, please register on the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) website using the Case Status Online Tool to receive emailed updates concerning your case (CLICK HERE). NOTE: If you want emailed updates to multiple addresses then you must create multiple customer portfolio accounts. When your petition is approval (NOA2), this tool is of no further use to you until after the beneficiary arrives in the states, get's married, applies for the Adjustment of Status (AOS), Employment Authorization Document, (EAD), and/or Advance Parole (AP) because this tool does not track the activity being performed at the National Visa Center (NVC) or the Manila Embassy.

Post NOA2 (Approval Notice) Information

(1). The National Visa Center (NVC) number is within my signature. NVC assigns your case number once your case is approved (NOA2). They also may perform a preliminary background check from what I've read then forwards your package/case to the Manila Embassy. This process usually takes anywhere from 14 – 30 days.

(2). The Manila Embassy (USE) - The Packet 4, USE's phone number, a visa interview testimony, and a sample Appointment Letter are within my signature block. Please review this instructional visa interview information (CLICK HERE) (Thx Sillygirl). Beneficiaries are now sent a letter of receipt (CLICK HERE) (Thx PW and GaryC) accompanied by a document preparation letter (CLICK HERE) (Thx PW and GaryC) from the USE once their physical files are delivered to the USE from the NVC. Don't be mistakened, this is NOT Packet 3 because the USE ONLY issues Packet 4. At times, the USE fails to send the beneficiary the letter of receipt and document preparation letter. However, the beneficiary should expect to receive Packet 4 from the USE that INCORRECTLY states that the DS-156 is validated by the banks upon paying the visa application fee. The Packet 4 available within my signature is modified to CORRECTLY read that the DS-157 Supplemental Nonimmigrant Application is the form validated by the bank upon paying the visa application fee. As of 01 November 2006, ALL nonimmigrant visa applicants MUST use the online Electronic Visa Application Form (EVAF) to complete the DS-156 (Nonimmigrant Visa Application) at http://evisaforms.state.gov. You may complete the DS-156K (Nonimmigrant Fiancé(e) Visa Application), and the DS-157 (Supplemental Nonimmigrant Visa Application) and the I-134 (Affidavit of Support) via the computer (recommended), type-writer (just as good), or handwritten (last resort). To review the K1 Visa Forms (DS-156, DS-156K, DS-157, & I-134) most Frequently Asked Questions (CLICK HERE). To review the Manila Embassy Thread's recommendations on what to bring (which directly corresponds to the document preparation letter and Packet 4 sent by the USE) and sample questions asked by the Consular Officer during the visa interview [CLICK HERE]. If you need to call the USE, dial 0 for the operator, and ask for the Immigrant Visa Unit. The average interview appointment is assigned approximately 90 – 120 days from the receipt of your package from the NVC. Effective 01 March 2007, cellphones and other electronic devices will NOT be permitted into the US Embassy and applicants who bring such devices will be DENIED entry. Be advised once the beneficiary reaches the pre-screeners, the majority of them are very direct, rude, and mean, so don't be alarmed or discouraged by them.

(3).The Department of State (DOS) number is within my signature. After your case is approved (NOA2) and reaches the Manila Embassy, you may call DOS instead on the Manila Embassy to obtain status of your case and make inquiries concerning your interview date. NOTE: DOS has no direct participation in the K1 process.

(4). The Visa Interview Appointments website is within my signature (the beneficiary's interview appointment and medical exam will be scheduled by the USE). NOTE: Please do NOT press enter after the case number is entered because that will not yield a result. Please click on the "Check Appointment" tab. If the appointments have been scheduled, the following will be available: Case Number, Visa Classification, St. Luke's appointment Date, and Embassy Appointment Date, but if the appointments are NOT scheduled yet, the result will be "Case Number Not Found on Appointment List."

(5). St. Luke's Extension Clinic (SLEC) information is within my signature. SLEC is where the beneficiary goes to take the medical exam and vaccination. The process takes two days: Day 1 is the medical exam (the beneficiary's passport will be taken and sent to the USE along with the medical exam results) and; Day 2 is the vaccination (the beneficiary will be given the x-ray film and the vaccination worksheet/record). NOTE: If the Manila Embassy does not mail the beneficiary the K1 Visa Packet 4 and the Appointment Letter, then call SLEC in order to pick them up at SLEC and take a copy of the NOA2, a copy of the NVC letter (a.k.a. Bureau of Consular Affairs (BCA) letter) (which should have the beneficiary's Manila case number on it), and a print-out of the scheduled appointment dates from the Visa Interview Appointments website. Be advised, the beneficiary's medical exam will be scheduled one week before the visa interview by the USE. Per the Manila Embassy Thread, we recommend that the beneficiary takes the medical exam anywhere from 2 weeks to a month before the interview to ensure the results are available for the Consular Officer and to prepare in the unfortunate event of unfavorable medical results. If the medical exam is taken anytime over a month before the visa interview, there is a risk that the results could be invalid, which means the beneficiary will have to take another medical exam before the visa can be approved. The beneficiary may reschedule the medical exam appointment with SLEC after the medical exam and visa interview dates are assigned by calling SLEC. Please don't forget to bring your passport, appointment letter (if received), passport photos (the size of the photos should be 2 inches by 2 inches [see Packet 4, page 8]), and the medical exam fee to your appointment. The beneficiary also needs to have the sponsors contact information (address, phone number, and ssn #) for the SLEC forms. To review the Manila Embassy Thread's recommendations on what to bring and sample questions asked [CLICK HERE].

(6). The DELBROS website is within my signature. DELBROS is the company responsible for delivering the beneficiary's Visa and POE information. The DELBROS delivery fee is paid subsequent to the beneficiary's visa interview at the Manila Embassy. Per the Manila Embassy website, the current delivery fee/time is as follows:

* Metro Manila Areas, 135 Philippine Pesos, Delivered one (1) to three (3) business days after release of visaed passport to the courier

* Provincial Key Cities (ex. Cebu City, Davao City, etc.) 165 Philippine Pesos; Delivered three (3) to five (5) business days after release of visaed passport to the courier

* Outside Provincial Key Cities, (ex. Capiz, Leyte, Bukidnon, etc.), Cost depends on area/location, Delivered five (5) to seven (7) business days after release of visaed passport to the courier

NOTE: Per the DELBROS staff, the Manila Embassy can take as much as three (3) business days to release the visa and POE package, which is NOT included in the deliver times above. You may also call the Manila Embassy, dial 0 for the operator, and ask for Delbros, after the visa is approve, to acquire about the status of your visa delivery.

(7). Beneficiaries are required to attend a CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar that are held in Manila and Cebu, whichever is more convenient, before traveling abroad (the corresponding links within my signature). Attending the CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar is a Philippine government requirement which states, "Per Republic Act 8239 and Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) Order 28-94, Filipinos proceeding abroad as fiancé(e)s and spouses of foreign nationals are required to attend the CFO's guidance and counseling programs... " For more info (CLICK HERE). NOTE: The CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar is not stated as a requirement within the Packet 4 instructions. However, after the visa is approved, instructions on attending the CFO Guidance and Counseling seminar are included in the visa and Port of Entry (POE) package received by the beneficiary. If the beneficiary takes the seminar before receiving the visa, then the beneficiary will have to return to the CFO in order to receive the CFO sticker anytime after the visa is received. Travel abroad is prohibited without the CFO sticker within the beneficiary's passport (the visa is within the passport). Please check out this instructional information on the PRISM Guidance and Counceling Seminar experience (CLICK HERE) (Thx Sillygirl).

(8). The I-94 Arrival / Departure Record form is within my signature. Foreigners (beneficiaries) complete the I-94 and the Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officer stamps the applicant's visa and the arrival and departure portions of the I-94 at the Port of Entry (POE) when entering the States. The CBP Officer will keep the arrival portion and staple the departure portion of the I-94 to your visa where they stamped the beneficiaries arrival date. You will need this for the Adjustment of Status process. NOTE: Even though it's simple, I have supplied this so you will know what it looks like and what is required to be filled out.

FINAL NOTE: The red text indicates the recent updates/changes. Please let me know if there are any suggestions/errors/updates. Please review my wife's profile [Deputy Uling] for information on the Adjustment of Status (AOS) process that occurs after the beneficiary arrives in the United States.

I have correlated the numbers above to my signature below.

Cheers!!!

Sheriff Uling

Edited by Sheriff Uling

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

Timeline

Hello All

Just a quick question? I recieved my NOA2 approval on April 5, 2007. I contacted NVC today by email requesting status of whether they had recieved my petition yet and what was the status. They replied they had no record of it and that I should contact USCIS for a status. I'm sure Im just impatient, but I have been noticing in the timelines that most people are showing 8-12 days approx from NOA2 approval reciept to receipt by NVC (not embassy in manila which I see is 3-4 weeks).

Should I keep waiting? or contact USCIS as NVC email says I should?

I just hate to wait and find out there was a problem I could have helped resolved instead of waiting around till someone noticed it.

Thanks

Carl

01-21-2013 I-129F Packet Sent

01-22-2013 I-129F Packet Delivery

01-24-2013 NOA1

07-12-2013 USCIS APPROVED!!!! (Email)

-2013 Received NOA2 hardcopy

Christine & Carl

Sample of K-1 Interview Packet to Assemble for Manila Interview: http://www.visajourn...back/?p=6369562

Guide on Preparing for CFO Guidance and Counseling Session in Manila: http://www.visajourn...-ready-for-cfo/

Link to the K-1 Visa Process for Manila Embassy once you have your NOA2 : Click Here

Order your fiancee's CENOMAR and Birth certificates at e-census

Delivery FAQ

Payment FAQ

Online application

Order now and pay right away tomorrow.

Hello All

Just a quick question? I recieved my NOA2 approval on April 5, 2007. I contacted NVC today by email requesting status of whether they had recieved my petition yet and what was the status. They replied they had no record of it and that I should contact USCIS for a status. I'm sure Im just impatient, but I have been noticing in the timelines that most people are showing 8-12 days approx from NOA2 approval reciept to receipt by NVC (not embassy in manila which I see is 3-4 weeks).

I just hate to wait and find out there was a problem I could have helped resolved instead of waiting around till someone noticed it.

Thanks

Carl

I would give it more time. It appears that uscis waits until they have a big batch before shipping them off to the nvc. Which is why some cases are there for 2 days and others are there for about a month.

Trakon, 2-4 weeks is the norm to move files from USCIS to NVC.

Sheriff, additional medical questions in red.

1. Any Major operations?

2. Do you have Asthma?

3. Are you allergic to any medicine or food?

4. Do you smoke marijuana?

5. Do you smoke cigarettes?

6. Do you drink alcohol?

7. Have you ever had Chicken pox? (if yes) Where are the marks?

8. Have you ever had an abortion?

9. Have you ever attempted to commit suicide?

10. When was your last menstrual cycle?

11. What are those scars? How did you get them?

12. Do you have dentures? Any permanent fillings?

13. How many pregnancies? Any miscarriages?

14. When was the last time you had sexual contact? :blink: <yes, I was asked this during my medical last year!>

hey PW Congrats!! Finally! Also congrats to Steven n Jinky, ur wedding picture very cute! Philip will be arriving here in New York Sunday April 22nd about 7 :05 am. thanks always for all the VJ'ers support! I am sooo nervous I havent seen my sweetheart in um, like 11 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :innocent:

mailed out aos and ead 7/13/2007

aol and ead packet received per usps 7/16/2007

checks cashed 07/26/07

noa 1 FOR EAD RECEIVED 07/27/07

noa 1 for aos received 07/28/07

biometrics 08/15/07

ead card ordered 09/20/07!!!!

ead card received 10/01/07! finally!

aos case transferred to California Service Center 10/03/07!

received "Welcome to the United States of America I-797 11/05/07!(dated 10/30/07)!

Permanent Resident card received 11/05/07 (dated 10/31/07)! THank u LorD!

Will file for 10 year GC End of July/Early August 2009!

Removal of Conditions:

Mailed I-751 overnight mail to Vermont Service Center 09/10/09

VSC received the I-751 Packet 09/11/09 About 12 pm Local time

Check was cashed as of Sept 16th 2009

NOA Received 09/19/09 dated 09/14/09

I-797 Appointment Notice received 10/01/09 dated 09/25/09 (Biometrics)

Got they 10 year GC approval letter in the mail dated 01/08/10! yehey!

10 GREENCARD RECEIVED 01/20/10

Citizenship.......maybe............or maybe stay a permanent resident .......................

6771903_bodyshot_300x400.gif

Hello All

Thanks

Carl

I would suggest you email NVC if calling them won't do the trick. I didn't have any luck calling them as well so what I did is daily email inquiry. It took quite some days before they replied, I think around 5 days and when they did, they informed me that our case has been forwarded here in Manila consulate and they also gave me my MNL case number.

Mae

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/04/2011 - Mailed N-400 to AZ Lockbox

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

04/07/2011 - Check cashed

04/14/2011 - Biometrics appointment in the mail

04/21/2011 - Early Biometrics (was scheduled on May 4, 2011)

05/09/2011 - Case Status Notification - In line for interview and testing

05/10/2011 - Case Status Notification - Interview scheduled

05/14/2011 - Interview Appointment Letter in the mail

06/21/2011 - Interview Appointment Date

06/29/2011 - Case Status Notification - Placed in the oath scheduling que

08/16/2011 - Case Status Notification - Oath ceremony scheduled

09/15/2011 - Oath Taking - good riddance!

09/23/2011 - Applied for Passport

10/08/2011 - Passport in the mail

10/17/2011 - Certificate of Naturalization in the mail -- OFFICIALLY DONE!

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

you end up being complete with your loved ones."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.