Captain Ewok

Manila Embassy Interview/Visa Status

2,962 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi Everyone, as you know my life has been upside down lately. I guess also it will be that way for awhile. I need some advice, feedback or viewpoints. Then again, maybe I just need to vent? I can never get my mother-in-law on the phone. She sends me text messages almost daily. She sometimes begs me to take Rosemarie back, then sometimes she sends text with things like "don't hurt her or kill her!" Hell, I don't even know where she is! I was told yesterday that she is in a shelter somewhere? her mother is sending me text messages based on information she receieved from an undisclosed friend of Rosemarie's. She states that I ordered my wife to leave in middle of the night and that I was angry with my wife everyday. Yes, some days I was angry at her. Yes, it makes me angry that she has $1000 cell phone bill. Yes it makes me angry that she lays on couch all day watching the filipino channel and never helping me clean our house, cook our meals, do basically anything to help me. Yes, I was angry that when I come home she has cooked, only for herself and cleaned nothing up.

Does this sound unreasonable to anyone? When getting angry, yes I raise my voice. Yes, when someone lies to me over and over and I know it's a lie. It makes me angry when my wife acts as though she could care less for me, when I am treating her like a princess. I just don't know what will happen here. She is still in the USA somewhere. I need closure to this 19 month long scam. Thanks for letting me vent.

Glenn

Glenn....first let me say sorry for what happened to you. Second, let me say I am puzzled by this post. Do you really care what her family thinks at this point? I thought her family was part of the scam?

Third, I would be a little concerned about the fact you think she is in a shelter. Homeless shelter or a battered woman's shelter? I don't mean to imply you battered her. I mean that maybe she will try and claim that she was battered as a means of gaining her right to stay in the USA without you. As shameful as she sounds, I would not put it past her. Protect yourself by saving every piece of evidence you have gathered so far that points to other reasons for her departure. Print out the webpage of her inquiry for another lesbian lover, save emails from those disclosing this information to you...and anything else you can think of to protect yourself.

Lastly....closure? Filing for divorce and changing your cell phone number to get the family out of your life comes to mind. You don't need any part of her or her family anymore.

Just one man''s opinion...subject to criticism....and by all means imperfect.

Scott

I see that you see the same unsettling part of this as I do. A Shelter? What for is my question? When she first left, I assumed she was pawning her jewelery and headed for the Philippines. No, I didn't batter her. I would never become that angry at anyone. Now raising my voice, yes, but very matter of fact and diplomatic. I have saved evidence on my computer and text messages, etc. I have her ad copied at the Lezbo site as well. I see these people trying one last ditch effort to extort something from me. As for her lover that thinks she is headed here on a CR1 sponsored by the old man in Arizona, I gave him heads up yesterday via phone call. Thanks

So Glenn, forgive me for asking but, give us an idea of what this man said. Was he aware of the scam or did he defend his fiancee?

Visa issued: 04-13-2007

Entered USA: 05/30/2007

Married: 07/11/2007

Filed AOS/EAD: 07/27/200

NOA: AOS/EAD:09/10/2007

BIOMETRICS: 10/04/2007

Green Card Issued 11/21/2007

maybe recent as 1 or 2 months...yeah i agree with u...getting a copy via online is very much expensive but we can have it at our convenience. We don't have to suffer too much crowd at NSO office and less stressful. and like you, i all got my copy thru online.

hi rea! BC and Cenomar doesn't have expiration...but still CENOMAR needs to be recent prior to ur interview.

anyways, welcome to VJ and to Manila Embassy interview thread. :D

thanks louiejane2903! but how recent should the cenomar be? i just thought the USE requires bc and cenomar to be secured a certain number of months from the date of interview..say bc and cenomar should be secured from nso 1 month before the interview date..because we spent so much with my bc and cenomar coz we got it via online and have it delivered in my office..first request we spent P1,700(2 copies of cenomar @ 400 each and 3 copies of bc @ 300 each) ang guess what? when i got my cenomar i incorrectly input my mother's maiden name so we have to request another one and then again we spent P400 (i requested only 1 copy)... :crying: and wasted my P800

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi Everyone, as you know my life has been upside down lately. I guess also it will be that way for awhile. I need some advice, feedback or viewpoints. Then again, maybe I just need to vent? I can never get my mother-in-law on the phone. She sends me text messages almost daily. She sometimes begs me to take Rosemarie back, then sometimes she sends text with things like "don't hurt her or kill her!" Hell, I don't even know where she is! I was told yesterday that she is in a shelter somewhere? her mother is sending me text messages based on information she receieved from an undisclosed friend of Rosemarie's. She states that I ordered my wife to leave in middle of the night and that I was angry with my wife everyday. Yes, some days I was angry at her. Yes, it makes me angry that she has $1000 cell phone bill. Yes it makes me angry that she lays on couch all day watching the filipino channel and never helping me clean our house, cook our meals, do basically anything to help me. Yes, I was angry that when I come home she has cooked, only for herself and cleaned nothing up.

Does this sound unreasonable to anyone? When getting angry, yes I raise my voice. Yes, when someone lies to me over and over and I know it's a lie. It makes me angry when my wife acts as though she could care less for me, when I am treating her like a princess. I just don't know what will happen here. She is still in the USA somewhere. I need closure to this 19 month long scam. Thanks for letting me vent.

Glenn

Glenn....first let me say sorry for what happened to you. Second, let me say I am puzzled by this post. Do you really care what her family thinks at this point? I thought her family was part of the scam?

Third, I would be a little concerned about the fact you think she is in a shelter. Homeless shelter or a battered woman's shelter? I don't mean to imply you battered her. I mean that maybe she will try and claim that she was battered as a means of gaining her right to stay in the USA without you. As shameful as she sounds, I would not put it past her. Protect yourself by saving every piece of evidence you have gathered so far that points to other reasons for her departure. Print out the webpage of her inquiry for another lesbian lover, save emails from those disclosing this information to you...and anything else you can think of to protect yourself.

Lastly....closure? Filing for divorce and changing your cell phone number to get the family out of your life comes to mind. You don't need any part of her or her family anymore.

Just one man''s opinion...subject to criticism....and by all means imperfect.

Scott

I see that you see the same unsettling part of this as I do. A Shelter? What for is my question? When she first left, I assumed she was pawning her jewelery and headed for the Philippines. No, I didn't batter her. I would never become that angry at anyone. Now raising my voice, yes, but very matter of fact and diplomatic. I have saved evidence on my computer and text messages, etc. I have her ad copied at the Lezbo site as well. I see these people trying one last ditch effort to extort something from me. As for her lover that thinks she is headed here on a CR1 sponsored by the old man in Arizona, I gave him heads up yesterday via phone call. Thanks

So Glenn, forgive me for asking but, give us an idea of what this man said. Was he aware of the scam or did he defend his fiancee?

The man is a desperate man that wants companionship. He doesn't trust that girl at all, but he is foolish enough to think he can control her. Things and methods he talked of regarding controling, scare me. He believes she is a lesbian, just like my wife. In fact told me that while he was in the Philippines with his wife, they lived with my wife. According to him my wife was living with her lover (his wife) daily when I wasn't there. He is foolish enough in my opinion that he will believe her. The man is 67 and the girl is 20! Gimme a break! The motives for her to come to the USA are clear. BTW, this man just seperated from his last Filipina wife about 9 months ago. She lived with him eight years and left him for another man. She was 38 years younger than him.

For the Medical Exam at SLEC:

1. Appointment Letter

2. Passport

3. Passport Photos (3 copies and they must be 2x2 inches: see page 8 of Packet 4)

4. Payment of $95 USD (paid in pesos / $95 USD equivalent)

5. Ballpoint Pen

6. Tissue

7. Sweater or Jacket (SLEC is air conditioned and cold)

NOTE: The passport will be taken and delivered to the USE along with your medical exam results. They do not allow food or drinks inside of SLEC.

FAQ (Sample listing):

1. Any Major operations?

2. Do you have Asthma?

3. Allergy to any medicine or food?

4. Do you smoke marijuana?

5. Do you smoke cigarettes?

6. Do you drink alcohol?

7. Have you ever had Chicken pox? (if yes) Where are the marks?

8. Have you ever had an abortion?

9. Ever attempted to commit suicide?

Cheers!!!

Sheriff Uling

Edited by Sheriff Uling

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

Hello Mike,

It's great news that you found a joint sponsor for your wife.

Well on my case we really don't know what's going on. My husband called the embassy last week and was told that they are still verifying the papers we sent to NVC and they won't tell what doc they are checking on.

Very well said, we just wait for God's time and may He bless us with more patience and strenght in handling this.

Hi everyone!

count me in! i'm on AR jail too because of their routine check at NSO. We did call USEM twice and the recent update was..they already file a request at NSO on very same day i was placed on AR.

Goodluck to everyone and God Bless...

I am still waiting in AR hell also.... :crying:

We turned in all the required SLEC paperwork on 03/28. I called the embassy last week, and they said they had requested additional documents, which they received the day I called. No idea what documents they requested, or where the documents came from. The girl I spoke to at the embassy said I just need to be patient. Which of course, is very easy to say, but so hard to do! :whistle::wacko:

So, you guys are not alone... Hopefully, we'll all hear the good news one day soon...

K1 Timeline

Aug 15 2006 ----- I-129F mailed to CSC

Aug 25 2006 ----- NOA1

Nov 02 2006 ----- NOA2 Approval

Mar 13 2007 ----- St. Luke Medical Exam

Mar 20 2007 ----- Embassy Interview

Apr 24 2007 ----- Visa delivery

May 29 2007 ----- Shiela arrives in US - POE: LAX

Jul 23 2007 ----- Married in Las Vegas!

AOS Timeline

Sep 27 2007 ----- AOS/EAD/AP mailed to Chicago Lockbox

Oct 09 2007 ----- AOS/EAD/AP NOAs received via USPS, Check cashed same day

Oct 24 2007 ----- AOS/EAD Biometrics appointment

Dec 04 2007 ----- AP, EAD Approved

Dec 13 2007 ----- AP, EAD received via USPS

Jan 12 2008 ----- Interview letter received via USPS

Feb 27 2008 ----- Interview... AOS Approved!

Feb 28 2008 ----- AOS Card Production Ordered

Mar 08 2008 ----- Green Card Received! Woo-Hoo!!

ROC Timeline

Jan 23 2010 ----- I-751 USPS Express mailed to CSC

Jan 25 2010 ----- NOA date, received via USPS on 01/28/10

Feb 01 2010 ----- Received Biometrics letter, scheduled for 02/19/10

Feb 17 2010 ----- Early Biometrics appointment

Mar 03 2010 ----- Card Production Ordered

Mar 13 2010 ----- 10-Yr Green Card Received!

Feb 27 2011 ----- N-400 Eligibility begins...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi everyone, im new here got into this site while browsing and needs some advise.

Please read http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=64334

Thank you.

Hello buggygirl! Welcome to the Forum,

You friend for sure will not listen to any advice because she is enjoying the money she is getting from those guyz. Money is the root of all evil and for sure, she will enjoy now but she will face her verdict soon. FOr sure, she will have her Karma in other days.

Try to advice those guy if you know them and give them proof or evidence that this girl is just using them

Good luck!

Hey Guys quick question about the airport fees and the Philippine traveler tax. I am correct that this tax was 1650? Airports fees are the same? She has a flight from CDO to Manila, then Manila to Tokyo. Does Tokyo ask for any airport fees or taxes?

Thanks Victor

Hello Mike,

Well on my case we really don't know what's going on. My husband called the embassy last week and was told that they are still verifying the papers we sent to NVC and they won't tell what doc they are checking on.

Very well said, we just wait for God's time and may He bless us with more patience and strenght in handling this.

Hi everyone!

count me in! i'm on AR jail too because of their routine check at NSO. We did call USEM twice and the recent update was..they already file a request at NSO on very same day i was placed on AR.

We turned in all the required SLEC paperwork on 03/28. I called the embassy last week, and they said they had requested additional documents, which they received the day I called. No idea what documents they requested, or where the documents came from. The girl I spoke to at the embassy said I just need to be patient. Which of course, is very easy to say, but so hard to do! :whistle::wacko:

So, you guys are not alone... Hopefully, we'll all hear the good news one day soon...

Been there for sure, good luck guys!!!

recieved @ CSC: 5-5-06

NOA1 mailed: 5-16-06

RFE 6-23-06

RFE mailed 8-7-06

Approved NOA2 9-07-06

Approved NOA2 email :) 9-11-06

Interview 02-01-07

AR lifted 03-14-07

visa delivery 03-17-07

Flight to USA POE LAX!!! 04-20-07 Welcome to America!

CIVIL MARRIAGE 04-27-07

SSN Applied for 05-18-07

AOS PREP TIME!!! ??-??-??

K2 interview APPROVED

Case Number: MNL20067682##

Visa Classification: K1

St. Luke's Appointment Date: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 (7:00:00 AM)

Embassy Appointment Date: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 (7:30:00 AM) (Approved )

Visa in hand 02-21-08

Travel clearance required by DSWD for the husband of his step-son!

Flight to the US for her son same POE 03-18-08

For the Medical Exam at SLEC:

What to bring:

1. Appointment Letter

2. Passport

3. Passport Photos (3 copies and they must be 2x2 inches: see page 8 of Packet 4)

4. Payment of $95 USD (paid in pesos / $95 USD equivalent)

5. Ballpoint Pen

6. Tissue

7. Sweater or Jacket (SLEC is air conditioned and cold)

NOTE: Beneficiaries please bring or know your sponsor's personal infomation (address, phone number, and ssn #) for the SLEC forms. Don't be alarmed because the beneficiary's passport will be taken at SLEC and delivered to the USE along with your medical exam results prior to the visa interview. Beneficiaries please eat beforehand because SLEC prohibits food or drinks inside of the facility. Guest(s) and family member(s), except the beneficiaries child(ren), will NOT be permitted inside of SLEC.

FAQ (Sample listing):

1. Any Major operations?

2. Do you have Asthma?

3. Allergy to any medicine or food?

4. Do you smoke marijuana?

5. Do you smoke cigarettes?

6. Do you drink alcohol?

7. Have you ever had Chicken pox? (if yes) Where are the marks?

8. Have you ever had an abortion?

9. Have you ever attempted to commit suicide?

10. When was your last menstrual cycle?

Cheers!!!

Sheriff Uling

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

name='vic&el4ever' post='841241' date='Apr 16 2007, 11:08 PM']El will be leaving on Friday for her trip to the US, our life is about to start all over again. Prey for us!!! HEHEHE
Please bless Vic as he cleans the house, the toilet, the garage, the cupboards, the oven, the dishwasher, the basement, and the yard before El arrives. :devil:

Have a happy reunion, Vic, and may God bless your union.

Hey Cora how come your name is not on your own list? I saw you was arroved, CONGRATS!!!

:innocent: Wow you know Filipino women and former single white men :whistle: Sure you know I am busy cleaning, but I did say i will leave some for her so she will not be bored while I am out working :devil:

Well I know her saying you don't need to clean everthing dear is just a setup to see if I will be a lazy husband or not HAHAHA!!!

recieved @ CSC: 5-5-06

NOA1 mailed: 5-16-06

RFE 6-23-06

RFE mailed 8-7-06

Approved NOA2 9-07-06

Approved NOA2 email :) 9-11-06

Interview 02-01-07

AR lifted 03-14-07

visa delivery 03-17-07

Flight to USA POE LAX!!! 04-20-07 Welcome to America!

CIVIL MARRIAGE 04-27-07

SSN Applied for 05-18-07

AOS PREP TIME!!! ??-??-??

K2 interview APPROVED

Case Number: MNL20067682##

Visa Classification: K1

St. Luke's Appointment Date: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 (7:00:00 AM)

Embassy Appointment Date: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 (7:30:00 AM) (Approved )

Visa in hand 02-21-08

Travel clearance required by DSWD for the husband of his step-son!

Flight to the US for her son same POE 03-18-08

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hey Guys quick question about the airport fees and the Philippine traveler tax. I am correct that this tax was 1650? Airports fees are the same? She has a flight from CDO to Manila, then Manila to Tokyo. Does Tokyo ask for any airport fees or taxes?

Thanks Victor

Hello Mike,

Hi everyone!

Been there for sure, good luck guys!!!

Hi Vic, In addition to the 1650 pesos there is an additional 750 pesos to be paid at the Manila airport. I have been thru Tokyo many times and never had to pay any fees there. I love japanese food but the food there really sucks. Have a great trip.

Thanks Victor

My wife and I made the trip to the USA on April 5. The tax is 1620 php. Be sure that you go to the Travel Tax counter when u arrive at the airport BEFORE u get in line for check-in. Can't miss it - BIG blue illuminated sign. We overlooked that when we arrived at 4 am, but were allowed to check-in, but had to go pay the tax and bring the receipt to the same agent, which required butting in line to do that. Even at 4 am it was a madhouse there. It makes sense when there are 2 NWA 747-400s leaving Manila within an hour or so of each other.

After you pass thru the departure doors and thru more guards, you'll pay the 550 php terminal fee and the 200 security fee for each passenger.

Michael and Milah Jean

04/24/2006 | Married in Leyte
06/16/2006 | Mail I-130 petition to NSC
03/15/2007 | INTERVIEW - 6:30 am - APPROVED!!!!
04/05/2007 | ARRIVED IN AMERICA!!! (Detroit)
04/14/2007 | Received SSN card in mail
04/23/2007 | Received 2 yr green card
04/24/2007 | CELEBRATE FIRST ANNIVERSARY!!!
11/16/2007 | We're pregnant!!!
07/01/2008 | Ester Faith born at 11:49 pm
02/12/2009 | Mail I-751 petition to remove conditions
04/16/2009 | Approved - Letter recd 4/21/2009
06/29/2009 | Received 10 yr green card
07/11/2009 | Received Ohio driver's license - passed road test 1st try!!
01/29/2011 | We're preggie...again!!!
09/21/2011 | Eugene Filip born - 7:55 am

02/29/2016 | Mail N-400 application

05/19/2016 | Naturalization interview

06/16/2016 | Oath ceremony

Timeline
There are a lot of nice hotels in that area so it shouldn't be a problem finding a room.

If you are ever running late you should just give them a phone call.

Any good hotels that you can recomend guys near the embassy? When we had our medical we had our reservation in City Garden but we missed the check in time and they cancelled our reservation =( I was so upset cuz the medical was so long and we end up looking for a place to spend the night after a long exhaustin day, wanna make sure it wont happen again to us.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the reply beam up, corrz, ken and maria :dance:

By the way I have a friend not a Vj member who wants me to raise this question for her. She's under k1 too, she had an american bf before she met her fiance<they lived in together and she moved out cuz she wasnt happy apparently, she moved she took half of his furnitures> , according to her her ex keep buggin her that he'll send some things and affidavits at the embassy that will cause her to be denied a visa,<that she stole his stuff> and she's wondering if thats true or his just fishin and tryin to scare her. I didnt say anythin to my friend yet cuz I really dont know if that can be a base for her to be denied. Her ex bf is a jerk though, he keeps on spying my friend and even breakin into her email reading her emails. As far as I know though she didnt steal his stuff cuz they both decided to split what they have but his black mailin her. I advised her to use vonage like me, talk all you want for a minumum charge. Im sure my friend will appreciate your input guys. Thanks.

For the Visa Interview:

What to bring:

1. DS-156 "Nonimmigrant Visa Application" (2 copies) (To be completed online CLICK HERE)

2. DS-157 "Supplemental Nonimmigrant Visa Application" (2 copies) and copy of the receipt of your visa payment

3. DS 156K "Nonimmigrant Fiance(e) Visa Application" (1 copy)

4. NOA2 Approval Notice (Copy or Original)

5. Birth Certificate (original)

6. NBI Clearance (original)

7. Police Clearance (original)

8. CENOMAR (original)

9. Passport Photos (2 copies) (Per Packet 4, pg 8, the size of the photos should be 2 inches by 2 inches)

10. I-134 Affidavit of Support (1 Copy per visa applicant plus back-up documents), which includes copies of the past three (3) years of Federal Tax Returns and W2s, past six (6) months of Pay Stubs, and Employer Letter.

11. Evidence of Relationship - This information varies per couple but here is a list of some of the things we supplied: affidavits, Photos, Flight Itinerary, Hotel Receipt, Greeting Cards, Emails, Yahoo Messenger Instant Messenger Log, Yahoo Messenger Instant Message Excerpts, Talklook.com International Call History, Yahoo Messenger Call Log, Union Telecard International Calling Card Orders and etc...

NOTE: The DS-156 "Nonimmigrant Visa Application" must be completed online to include the barcodes. The DS-156K "Nonimmigrant Fiance(e) Visa Application" and DS-157 "Supplemental Nonimmigrant Visa Application" can be completed by hand, computer (preferred), or typed (just as good). If you have pictures, please take the orginals (the USE will return them following the visa interview). Also, food, drinks, or electronic devices are prohibited inside of the USE. The beneficiary should have a complete copy of the petition package (just in case).

FAQ by the Consular Officer (Sample Listing):

What's your name?

When is your birth date?

What is your mother and father’s names?

Are you a terrorist or affiliated with any organization plotted to take over the American Government?

Who petitioned you?

What’s your relationship to the petitioner?

How old is your fiance(e)?

Why do you want to come to the United States?

Do you know if your fiancé(e) was married before?

When and how did you meet your fiancé(e)?

How do you communicate?

How long have you been corresponding with your fiancé(e)?

How often do you talk to each other?

Have you ever been to the US?

How many times has he visited you?

When did your fiance(e) visit you?

Do you have any children?

Does your fiance(e) have any children?

Will there be a problem with the child from your fiance(e)'s previous relationship(s)?

Where do you plan to live in the United States?

What does your fiancé(e) do for a living?

What do you do for a living?

What is your fiancé(e)’s religious background?

What is your religious background?

Do you have any wedding plans?

Are you planning to have children?

What are your fiancé(e)’s parents names?

Does your fiancé(e) have any brothers or sisters?

Do you speak and understand your fiancé(e)’s language?

When do you plan on entering the US?

Please take a seat in the lobby and wait for your number to flash again.

NOTE: The CO only asks a few questions. This is a compilation from various interview experiences.

Cheers!!!

Sheriff Uling

Timeline
For the Visa Interview:

What to bring:

1. DS-156 "Nonimmigrant Visa Application" (2 copies) (To be completed online CLICK HERE)

2. DS-157 "Supplemental Nonimmigrant Visa Application" (2 copies) and copy of the receipt of your visa payment

3. DS 156K "Nonimmigrant Fiance(e) Visa Application" (1 copy)

4. NOA2 Approval Notice (Copy or Original)

5. Birth Certificate (original)

6. NBI Clearance (original)

7. Police Clearance (original)

8. CENOMAR (original)

9. Passport Photos (2 copies) (Per Packet 4, pg 8, the size of the photos should be 2 inches by 2 inches)

10. I-134 Affidavit of Support (1 Copy per visa applicant plus back-up documents), which includes copies of the past three (3) years of Federal Tax Returns and W2s, past six (6) months of Pay Stubs, and Employer Letter.

11. Evidence of Relationship - This information varies per couple but here is a list of some of the things we supplied: affidavits, Photos, Flight Itinerary, Hotel Receipt, Greeting Cards, Emails, Yahoo Messenger Instant Messenger Log, Yahoo Messenger Instant Message Excerpts, Talklook.com International Call History, Yahoo Messenger Call Log, Union Telecard International Calling Card Orders and etc...

NOTE: The DS-156 "Nonimmigrant Visa Application" must be completed online to include the barcodes. The DS-156K "Nonimmigrant Fiance(e) Visa Application" and DS-157 "Supplemental Nonimmigrant Visa Application" can be completed by hand, computer (preferred), or typed (just as good). If you have pictures, please take the orginals (the USE will return them following the visa interview). Also, food, drinks, or electronic devices are prohibited inside of the USE. The beneficiary should have a complete copy of the petition package (just in case).

FAQ by the Consular Officer (Sample Listing):

What's your name?

When is your birth date?

What is your mother and father's names?

Are you a terrorist or affiliated with any organization plotted to take over the American Government?

Who petitioned you?

What's your relationship to the petitioner?

How old is your fiance(e)?

Why do you want to come to the United States?

Do you know if your fiancé(e) was married before?

When and how did you meet your fiancé(e)?

How do you communicate?

How long have you been corresponding with your fiancé(e)?

How often do you talk to each other?

Have you ever been to the US?

How many times has he visited you?

When did your fiance(e) visit you?

Do you have any children?

Does your fiance(e) have any children?

Will there be a problem with the child from your fiance(e)'s previous relationship(s)?

Where do you plan to live in the United States?

What does your fiancé(e) do for a living?

What do you do for a living?

What is your fiancé(e)'s religious background?

What is your religious background?

Do you have any wedding plans?

Are you planning to have children?

What are your fiancé(e)'s parents names?

Does your fiancé(e) have any brothers or sisters?

Do you speak and understand your fiancé(e)'s language?

When do you plan on entering the US?

Please take a seat in the lobby and wait for your number to flash again.

NOTE: The CO only asks a few questions. This is a compilation from various interview experiences.

Cheers!!!

Sheriff Uling

Hello Sheriff,

Thanks for the information.

Congrats to the approved Vjer's.

Keep your chin up Glenn..

Welcome to the forum Buggygirl...

01-21-2013 I-129F Packet Sent

01-22-2013 I-129F Packet Delivery

01-24-2013 NOA1

07-12-2013 USCIS APPROVED!!!! (Email)

-2013 Received NOA2 hardcopy

Christine & Carl

Sample of K-1 Interview Packet to Assemble for Manila Interview: http://www.visajourn...back/?p=6369562

Guide on Preparing for CFO Guidance and Counseling Session in Manila: http://www.visajourn...-ready-for-cfo/

Link to the K-1 Visa Process for Manila Embassy once you have your NOA2 : Click Here

Order your fiancee's CENOMAR and Birth certificates at e-census

Delivery FAQ

Payment FAQ

Online application

Order now and pay right away tomorrow.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.