devblt

Man spared jail after raping girl

47 posts in this topic

Well at least Indians know how to take care of a rapist..

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0...5003402,00.html

AN Indian ice-cream seller was beaten to death by a mob which accused him of raping a girl just metres away from a "house of horrors" where the remains of over 20 people were found last year.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't say "we should do nothing" - just that there's no one cause, so unfortunately there are no simple solutions. Do you consider that if it were that easy, we wouldn't have these problems in the first place?

Well no one seems to take any responsibility for things like this anymore. At the end of the day the buck stops with the parents. Certain parents need to be forced to take responsibility for their kids otherwise face the consequences of their actions or lack of actions for that matter.

Edited by Infidel

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I didn't say "we should do nothing" - just that there's no one cause, so unfortunately there are no simple solutions. Do you consider that if it were that easy, we wouldn't have these problems in the first place?

well no one seems to take responsibility anymore for things like this. At the end of the day the buck stops with the parents. Certain parents need to be forced to take responsibility for their kids otherwise face the consequences of their actions or lack of actions for that matter.

Good luck with that one...

Do you have kids BTW?

Good luck with that one...

Do you have kids BTW?

No. I have a lot of nephews and nieces though.

Filed: Other Timeline

Well no one seems to take any responsibility for things like this anymore. At the end of the day the buck stops with the parents. Certain parents need to be forced to take responsibility for their kids otherwise face the consequences of their actions or lack of actions for that matter.

This girl didn't have parents, at least in this town. She was in the care of authorities and escaped. If she was moved to an entirely different town, I'd guess she is without parents. Everyone doesn't have a perfect family situation. She's clearly got problems, but this is beyond talking about where her parents are. And, I will guarantee you, she will face consequences for these actions for the rest of her life, whether or not she gets therapy. But I'm guessing that's not the kind of punishment you seek for messed up kids.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Well at least Indians know how to take care of a rapist..

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0...5003402,00.html

AN Indian ice-cream seller was beaten to death by a mob which accused him of raping a girl just metres away from a "house of horrors" where the remains of over 20 people were found last year.

"The screams of the child drew the attention of her parents and others in the neighbourhood who caught and beat the man. "

yay for the indians. they do know how to vote someone out of the gene pool. :thumbs:

Do you have kids BTW?

do you?

and yes, i can see where this one is going........

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
do you?

and yes, i can see where this one is going........

Nope - but then again I'm not giving out the "I know best" parenting advice?

perhaps the same should apply about gun ownership, eh? ;)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Ok, he thought she was 16. That is still reprehensable. A 20 year old shouldn't have anything to do with a "16" year old anyway. The guy at minimum is a leacher.

I'm surprised it took so long to find this comment. A 20 year old with an 18 year old? Go for it. :thumbs: A 20 year old with a 16 year old? That's like a college student trolling high school girls. That's a :no::no: where I come from.

Married on 11/21/06 in her hometown city Tumauini located in the Isabela province (Republic of the Philippines)

I-129 Timeline

12/12/06 - Mailed I-129 package to Chicago Service Center

12/14/06 - Received by Chicago Service Center

12/18/06 - NOA1 notice date from Missouri (NBC)

12/21/06 - NOA1 received in mail

12/27, 12/29, 12/31 - Touches

01/06/07 - Transfered to California Service Center

01/11/07 - Arrived at California Service Center

1/12, 1/16, 1/17, 2/6 - Touches

02/06/07 - NOA2 from California Service Center

02/11/07 - Received NOA2 in mail

02/15/07 - Arrived at the NVC - MNL case # assigned

02/20/07 - Sent to US Embassy in Manila

02/26/07 - Received at Embassy

03/30/07 - Packet 4 received

05/09/07 - Medical scheduled (did early)

05/16/07 - Interview

05/23/07 - Visa Delivered

05/25/07 - POE in Newark, NJ

I-130 Timeline

11/27/06 - Mailed I-130 package to Texas Service Center

11/29/06 - Package received by Texas Service Center

12/06/06 - NOA1 notice date from California Service Center

12/09/06 - Touch

12/11/06 - NOA1 received in mail

02/06/07 - NOA2 from California Service Center

02/11/07 - Received NOA2 in mail (I-130 held at CSC)

--------------------

Pinoy Info Forum - For the members of Asawa.org in diaspora

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
That's like a college student trolling high school girls.

What's wrong with that, if it's legal? :huh:

I think the main thing with going out with someone that young in the maturity level. Youngest person I ever went out with (back when I was 21) was 17. Nice girl, but she was going through a lot of the teen angst stuff that I'd finished with 5 years earlier (e.g. we can't go into this place, because so-and-so will be there etc). We were in very different intellectual and emotional places. That said, I suspect that a guy who purposefully (and repeatedly) seeks out girls around the margins of legal age (unless they have found someone who is mentally and emotionally "older than their years"), is probably still somewhat immature.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I think the main thing with going out with someone that young in the maturity level. Youngest person I ever went out with (back when I was 21) was 17. Nice girl, but she was going through a lot of the teen angst stuff that I'd finished with 5 years earlier (e.g. we can't go into this place, because so-and-so will be there etc). We were in very different intellectual and emotional places. That said, I suspect that a guy who purposefully (and repeatedly) seeks out girls around the margins of legal age (unless they have found someone who is mentally and emotionally "older than their years"), is probably still somewhat immature.

The youngest person I went out with was 15, back when I was in my early 20s. She looked

(and acted) very mature for her age and I actually thought she was older than me. In fact,

I only found out she was 15 after we broke up.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg