Derwood

I-751 February 2017 Filers [merged threads]

2,898 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, sanish9011 said:

received approval dt Feb 8. Haven't received card yet neither online status updates any body give me any info about receiving card physically after approval.

It's been over a month for you. You haven't called the 800# yet?? Have you at least received a notice in the mail? Which website did you receive the approval on? You should definitely call them

1 hour ago, sls said:

I’m trying to figure out what months have been transferred to local offices ? November 2016 ?December 2016? January February 2017 : that’s for sure 

up to what month ? April 2017 ? 

Thank you 

I-751 October 2017 CSC Filer here and was transfered. I believe November and December filers were also transfered. (I verified this by checking their VJ threads). 

I also believe all 2016 and 2017 I-751 that have not yet been adjudicated were moved to local offices and that 2018 I-751 filers still have their cases at their respective service centers.

I agree, that’s the scenario that makes the most sense to me ! And it’s going to be processed soon ! I’m thinking within this month and April : for all the ones that got transferred to local offices 

1 hour ago, sanish9011 said:

received approval dt Feb 8. Haven't received card yet neither online status updates any body give me any info about receiving card physically after approval.

Hey! Some people have gotten theirs in 20 days others at variable times after that. Unfortunately it can take up to 60 days as per the letter.  have not gotten mine as yet Approved on 2/21. No harm in calling to find out, but they may tell you that you are within the timeframe. let us know any updates. 

26 minutes ago, She&Him said:

Hey! Some people have gotten theirs in 20 days others at variable times after that. Unfortunately it can take up to 60 days as per the letter.  have not gotten mine as yet Approved on 2/21. No harm in calling to find out, but they may tell you that you are within the timeframe. let us know any updates. 

The letter says 60 days, and then you get a card production email says expect to receive your card within 30 days of the approval of your application

Hi, everyone

I got my physical card on Saturday yesterday . My timeline is as follows :

02 -17-2017 filling date (VSC), 02-14-2018 approval date, 03-10-2018 receiving card.

I am now preparing N400. Here is is the question :

My initial admission date is 03-27-2015, I know I have to hold the green card three years to be qualified for N400, which is 03-27-2018. I am confused should I wait another 16 days to apply N400?

4 minutes ago, zyxjl143 said:

Hi, everyone

02 -17-2017 filling date (VSC), 02-14-2018 approval date, 03-10-2018 receiving card.

My initial admission date is 03-27-2015, I know I have to hold the green card three years to be qualified for N400, which is 03-27-2018. I am confused should I wait another 16 days to apply N400?

congrats,

june filer here, long way to go 

2 hours ago, Val2014 said:

It's been over a month for you. You haven't called the 800# yet?? Have you at least received a notice in the mail? Which website did you receive the approval on? You should definitely call them

I called many times emerytime give me the info what says on website says how they will process my case tried to reach tier 2 every time took me to call back feature but haven't received call back. I received approval by postal mail

1 minute ago, gc@gc said:

congrats,

june filer here, long way to go 

7 minutes ago, zyxjl143 said:

Hi, everyone

is your status updated on website??

19 minutes ago, zyxjl143 said:

Hi, everyone

Whn you apply online, it automatically tells you the earliest filing date allowed. What evidence are you planning to send, if I may ask. Congrats and thank you😀

This is the LORD’s doing; it is marvelous in our eyes Psalm 118:23:)

Kindred spirits are not so scarce as I used to think. It's splendid to find out there are so many of them in the world.” 
  Anne of Green Gables.

10 hours ago, CoffeeVegan said:

I really hope that Shell has a great trip, if thats what it is and comes back soon because she just cannot stay far away too long from the all of us, but ultimately I want her to do what makes her happy😘

She did leave the thread itself because of drama but she is probably not seeing the tagged posts because she's busy in England.

- I am the US Sponsor-

Removal of Conditions (pending)

NOA1 - 2/27/2017

Biometrics - 3/22/2017

Citizenship

NOA1 - 3/19/2018

pokemon-signature-278b875.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.